In Fallujah, the mightiest military machine in history has met its match

Theregular said:
Dont you guys have something better to do other than bashing??!!

So am a terrosrist now, hah, thats what your good at, anyone that has an opinion other than yours is a terrorist.

Wow, you really cant see what my point is, its clear, you guys don’t know half of the truth, you media doesn’t mention any of what is really going on in Iraq, they don’t show what kind of terrorism the Iraqi police and army are doing, nor what crimes your army has committed, please watch the movie I posted below and tell me if you've any of it in your media, if you didn’t, then you must admit that your media doesn’t show you everything.

You want proof, I'll give you proof.

Download movie 1
Download movie2
Download movie 3

See these movie and tell me if you saw any of this, I am sure you didnt, all what you see the good side.

You can also see images of the TERRORISM the americans are doing in Iraq
http://www.aztlan.net/iraqichildrenhorror.htm

Where these images made up as well??!!

nice. Now how much you want to bet that a majority if not all of those injuries and deaths were caused by the insurgents? Since your little al jazeera clone site there doesnt show how these people were injured and just blames it all on the soldiers, im willing to bet that its simply a propaganda front for the terrorists. You fell for it hook, line and sinker. Thats why you are a useful idiot.

Now understand, im sure some innocents have been killed by us. Not in the ridiculous numbers that you or your ilk are claiming and certainly not on purpose like the foreign terrorists suicide bombers that target the civilian population as a means to attack the US military. Which makes no sense to me. If, as you claimed, they have brought us to our knees, then why do they attack civilians as a means of underminding our efforts instead of taking us head on or at the very least guerilla attacks on soldiers? Not only do they kill civilians, they target them. But i guess thats because they are "iraqi citizens" that believe so much in the cause of insurgency that they will kill their fellow countrymen to restore Saddam to power. :rolleyes: More like they are foreigners who wanted to stir the pot and try to get a piece of the Mightiest military on earth, got their asses kicked in head on battle and have now resorted to there modus operandi. Kill civilians and say that Ala told them to do it. Such a brave group your defending, Themetamucil.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Theregular said:

So am a terrosrist now, hah, thats what your good at, anyone that has an opinion other than yours is a terrorist.

Wow, you really cant see what my point is, its clear, you guys don’t know half of the truth, you media doesn’t mention any of what is really going on in Iraq, they don’t show what kind of terrorism the Iraqi police and army are doing, nor what crimes your army has committed, please watch the movie I posted below and tell me if you've any of it in your media, if you didn’t, then you must admit that your media doesn’t show you everything.

Download movie 1
Download movie2
Download movie 3

See these movie and tell me if you saw any of this, I am sure you didnt, all what you see the good side.

Trashing our history: troops in Iraq
Thomas Sowell
August 10, 2005

Back in June, this column pointed out that it is impossible to fight a war without heroism -- but that you would never know that from the mainstream media. Nothing heroic done by American troops in Iraq is likely to make headlines in the New York Times or be featured on the big three broadcast network news programs.

That fact has now been belatedly recognized in a New York Times opinion piece, but with a strange twist.

After briefly mentioning a few acts of bravery in Iraq -- including a Marine who smothered an enemy grenade with his own body, saving the lives of his fellow Marines at the cost of his own -- the Times' writer said, "the military, the White House and the culture at large have not publicized their actions with the zeal that was lavished on the heroes of World War I and World War II."

Think about that spin: The reason we don't hear about such things is because of the Pentagon, Bush and "the culture at large."

Neither the Pentagon, the White House or "the culture at large" can stop the newspapers or the televisions networks from publicizing whatever they want to publicize. They all have reporters on the scene but what they choose to feature in their reports are all the negative things they can find.

The very issue of the New York Times in which this essay appeared -- August 7th -- featured a front-page picture of a funeral for a Marine killed in Iraq. If you judged by the front page of this and many other newspapers, our troops in Iraq don't do anything except get killed.

The plain fact is that the mainstream media have been too busy depicting our troops as victims to have much time left to tell about the heroic things they have done, the far greater casualties which they have inflicted on their enemies, or their attempts to restore some basic services and basic decencies to this country that has been torn apart for years by internal and external wars -- even before the first American troops arrived on the scene.

The unrelenting quest for stories depicting American troops as victims -- including even front-page stories about the financial problems of some National Guardsmen called to active duty -- has created a virtual reality in the media that has no place for heroes.

Senator John Kerry has called the activation of reservists and National Guardsmen "a backdoor draft," as if joining the reserves or the National Guard is supposed to mean an exemption from ever having to fight. The theme of troops as victims has been a steady drumbeat in the media, because of the way the media have chosen to filter the news, filtering out heroes, among other things.

This virtual reality can become more important than any facts. Even a young lady interviewer on Fox News Channel -- of all places -- recently asked a guest how long the American people will be able to continue supporting the war in Iraq with all the casualties.

All the American deaths in Iraq since the war began are not even half of the deaths of U.S. Marines taking the one island of Iwo Jima in a couple of months of fighting. And Iwo Jima was just one battle in a war that was raging on other fronts around the world simultaneously and continuing for nearly four long years.

It is not the casualties which are unprecedented but the media filtering and the gullibility of those who accept the virtual reality created by the media.

This is a re-creation of the media's role in the Vietnam war, where American victories on the battlefield were turned into defeat on the home front by the filtering and spin of the media.

Even the current Communist rulers of Vietnam have admitted that they lost militarily in Vietnam but hung on because they expected to win politically in the United States -- as they did, with the help of the Jane Fondas, the Walter Cronkhites and a cast of thousands in the streets and on campuses across the country.

The very people who have been anti-military for years, who filter out American heroes in battle, are now proclaiming that they are "honoring" our troops by publicizing every death by name, day in and day out.

Has the dumbed-down education in our schools left us so ill-equipped that we cannot see through even the most blatant hypocrisy
?

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/printts20050810.shtml

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Theregular said:

Download movie 1
Download movie2
Download movie 3

I'm sorry ..... Did I imply you are a terrorist? I meant IDIOT.

Stephanie said:
the time to answer him, because I was ready to unleash on him. I had every bad word and every bad emotions finger's I could find. But then I stopped myself, because I just decided he wasn't worth answering. I work for the military, and when I see someone spit on them in a post, it brings my blood to a boil... So I just came back with my one sign, :lame2: But now I like to give him another sign, just for the heck of it. :finger: :happy2:

Hey STEPHANIE, dont sweat it in the slightest.

The support for you guys in the states is overwhelming.

I just flew out to Philly, then drove to Mass. then back to southern calif.
I was amazed at talking to people across the country. I would say 80% are very supportive. The idiots in the media and idiots like D regular here are just that, idiots and not representative of what is really happening.

Ron

Theregular said:

Download movie 1
Download movie2
Download movie 3

Hey Reg, what are you so bitter about?

Werent you potty trained properly?

Or is it you hate to see women be able to vote and not be treated like cattle anymore in Iraq and Afghanastan? You are probably one of those homosexual middle eastern men that want to stone women and beat kids, just like the terrorist cowards.

I would take one unarmed US MARINE against 5 terrorists alone in a stone room anyday.

Hey dude, check your pants, I think you have permanent pee stains. :)

CSM said:
It would seem There-gular has chosen his propaganda and ate it all in one gulp. Comical, really, that he/she gets upset when we dont do the same.

Make no mistake about it, such rhetoric as There-gular posts is part and parcel of the terrorists effort to undermine support for the war on terrorists. I hope he/she is paid well.
haha, so I am paid to do this now, I get upset? look at you, the 2nd I post something against your believes all of you idiots jump in and start attacking everything I say because its against what you believe in.

insein said:
nice. Now how much you want to bet that a majority if not all of those injuries and deaths were caused by the insurgents? Since your little al jazeera clone site there doesnt show how these people were injured and just blames it all on the soldiers, I'm willing to bet that its simply a propaganda front for the terrorists. You fell for it hook, line and sinker. That's why you are a useful idiot.
Oh please, what else do you want?? a video if the crime being committed?! everyone in Iraq believes that the American army had done even more of what you've seen, it really doesn't matter what you believe 10,000 miles away from the scene, its what the Iraqi people believe.

foreign terrorists suicide bombers that target the civilian population as a means to attack the US military. Which makes no sense to me
You said it yourself, it doesn't make any sense, why the hell would they target civilians they are trying to free?? the answer is simple, they ARE NOT targeting them, its all part of the US PROPAGANDA that you guys are full off.

As for the other replies from idiots like LuvRPgrl which doesn't even deserve a reply, please try to rise a bit from your idiotic state and reply for even a point that the article mentioned.

Theregular said:
haha, so I am paid to do this now, I get upset? look at you, the 2nd I post something against your believes all of you idiots jump in and start attacking everything I say because its against what you believe in.

Oh please, what else do you want?? a video if the crime being committed?! everyone in Iraq believes that the American army had done even more of what you've seen, it really doesn't matter what you believe 10,000 miles away from the scene, its what the Iraqi people believe.

You said it yourself, it doesn't make any sense, why the hell would they target civilians they are trying to free?? the answer is simple, they ARE NOT targeting them, its all part of the US PROPAGANDA that you guys are full off.

As for the other replies from idiots like LuvRPgrl which doesn't even deserve a reply, please try to rise a bit from your idiotic state and reply for even a point that the article mentioned.

Hot flash for ya there Haji,you are aiding and abetting the enemy. Why you are doing it is of no consequence to me; the fact that you spout their propaganda makes you as bad as they and a part of their force aligned against MY country....in other words, you ARE the enemy.

Did you expect us all to jump on your bandwagon and start condemning our own country just because you say so? Not gonna happen, Abdul.

As for being an idiot, most of the folks on this board are far more knowledgeable than you will ever be. They will not fall for your propaganda, no matter what pictures you post (most of them out of context) or what rhetoric you spew.

Replying to the points the article makes??? There are no valid points to reply to. I could give a rats ass what you think the Iraqis believe; in my opinion we should have done the job right the first time we went in there and pretty much levelled the place.

Theregular said:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110006964

Traveling overseas can definitely broaden your horizons, not to mention make you appreciate your home even more:

[Spc. Christopher] Bean, 20, of Port Gibson [N.Y.], finished up a year-long stint in Baghdad as a truck driver with the 594th Transportation Co., a 101st Airborne division. His time in the military has given him a different perspective on the Fourth of July.
"In Iraq, we're not fighting for ourselves," said Bean, from his home base in Fort Campbell, Ky. "We're over there fighting so the Iraqis can have their own Fourth of July."

One of the things that struck Bean most about his time in Iraq was the people themselves. Most of the Iraqis he met were proud to have the Americans there, he said, and watching them go through their daily lives made him appreciate the historic significance of our Independence Day.

"Being there really opens your eyes to what our forefathers went through to get the freedom we have today," he said.

I guess he didnt get the memo to report bad news from iraq by the DNC.

theregular said:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110006478

Shopkeepers Say 'Enough'
A roundup of the past two weeks' good news from Iraq.

BY ARTHUR CHRENKOFF
Monday, March 28, 2005 12:01 a.m. EST

Something astonishing took place a few days ago in Doura, a working-class suburb of Baghdad. So much so that even the New York Times had to sit up and take notice:

Just before noon today, a carpenter named Dhia saw a troop of masked gunmen with grenades coming towards his shop and decided he had had enough.
As the gunmen emerged from their cars, Dhia and his young relatives shouldered their own AK-47's and opened fire, police and witnesses said. In the fierce gun battle that followed, three of the insurgents were killed, and the rest fled just after the police arrived. Two of Dhia's young nephews and a bystander were injured, the police said.

"We attacked them before they attacked us," Dhia, 35, his face still contorted with rage and excitement, said in a brief exchange at his shop a few hours after the battle. He did not give his last name. "We killed three of those who call themselves the mujahedeen. I am waiting for the rest of them to come and we will show them."

I guess those Iraqis didnt get the word that the insurgents werent targeting civilians. They just killed those freedom fighters that were defending them. How awful. :rolleyes:

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/display...iraq/2005/February/focusoniraq_February28.xml

Iraqi village takes up arms against insurgents, killing five
(AFP)

3 February 2005

MAHMUDIYAH, Iraq - Inhabitants of an Iraqi village killed five insurgents who attacked them for taking part in the country’s historic election, police said on Thursday.

The insurgents launched the raid after earlier warning the inhabitants of Al-Mudhiryah, south of Baghdad, against taking part in Sunday’s vote, said a police captain who requested anonymity.

Another eight insurgents and three villagers from the same tribe were wounded in the clashes late Wednesday, said the police official. Eight cars belonging to the attackers were set ablaze.

The village, which is near Mahmudiyah in Babel province, is made up of Sunni and Shiite Muslims.

“We call on the government to intervene to stop the Salafists who have been threatening our country,” tribal leader Sheikh Abu Mohammed told AFP, referring to Sunni hardliners.

Or these guys who went out to vote on election day and found themselves targeted for such a treasonous act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48179-2005Mar18.html

Witnesses also said the event went unreported because the dead men were foreigners, all Sunni Muslims and members of al Qaeda in Iraq, the radical group headed by Abu Musab Zarqawi that is at the forefront of the insurgency. Now that details of the slayings have surfaced, Zarqawi is vowing revenge.

I guess these insurgents never read a dictionary. Insurgents are supposed to be from the country in which they are insurrecting. Perhaps thats why the Iraqi people have had enough of these foreign terrorists killing their people.

Just so you are crying foul of the links, here's a viewpoint from a liberal website that basically gives accolades to the insurgents for targeting civilians.

http://www.newsday.com/mynews/ny-worebe054371630aug05,0,2546469.story

Little public backing

But while the guerrillas are skilled at modifying their military tactics, they seem indifferent to the political models of past insurgencies. Most successful rebellions in the past century shared two traits: They had widespread public support and a well-articulated political agenda, which usually appealed to nationalist sentiment. In Iraq, the insurgents have neither.

It could be a new kind of insurgency, one that does not have enough support or a clear political program to rule Iraq but is also difficult to defeat because it does not care about civilian casualties and destroying the country's infrastructure. In this context, past experience in Vietnam and elsewhere would offer the United States few lessons about how to fight back.

Since a wave of car bombings began in August 2003, the insurgents have shown a willingness to kill civilians indiscriminately. With each new bombing that targeted a market, a mosque, or a wedding party, the guerrillas lost another chance to win Iraqi hearts and minds.

So perhaps you want to come into reality before your next post. Most likely not though.

LuvRPgrl said:
Thanks. I needed some relief from some of the more neutral boards that have a lot of libs on them.
I too want to welcome you, Ron. Have some rep points!

Theregular said:

You're about the best argument FOR abortion I've seen yet.

Abbey Normal said:
Welcome Ron!

Btw, were the boards liberal or neutral? IMO, they can't be both. :D

I meant neutral in that it isnt overly weighted with cons. or libs.

I really pissed alot of guys off in there. Its a Mercedes Benz owners board, with an Open Discussion area where we get into politics.

No matter where you go though, the same ol same ol is the status quo of the liberal minded Bush hating, Christianphobes.

Doc: "Im your huckleberry"

LuvRPgrl said:
Thanks Kathianne,,,what are rep points? They are simply given? :banana:

Uh, the rep gods may take or give away. For a newbie that I like, I give. Then again, there are some long time posters I ding.

For the most part they are earned, for positive or negative-but earning is in the eyes of the beholder. ;)

Hello T-Reg.
Your article pretty much can be summed up in one word....... Bullshit.
Fallujah could have been reduced to ashes and gravel without much loss of American lives. The demonstrated facts are that we actually give away tactical advantages to the criminal thugs in Iraq because we attempt to ensure the general populations safety.

Someone noted that the majority of dead Iraqis are that way thanks to the criminal thug element masqueerading as freedom fighters. These brave souls who you claim halted the US Marines and the US Army are the ones too cowardly to actually fight. Instead they find some brain dead zealot who wrote on a job application "My goal is to blow my ass up so I can get, how many virgins you offering this month?". Cowards and Pigs.

Since you were badmouthing my Marines, I was gonna flame your ass. I was gonna offer to meet you somewhere for a one on one debate at say seven, fourteen, and twenty-five yards. But, as noted, you are an apologist for the terrorist and you've been to the John Kerry school of "buddyfuck your country". Tell ya what, Stay out of My neighborhood.

LuvRPgrl said:
I meant neutral in that it isnt overly weighted with cons. or libs.

I really pissed alot of guys off in there. Its a Mercedes Benz owners board, with an Open Discussion area where we get into politics.

No matter where you go though, the same ol same ol is the status quo of the liberal minded Bush hating, Christianphobes.

Doc: "Im your huckleberry"

I use that term too, "Christianphobes". :) We should spread it around until it is as commonly used as Homophobe. Just read some of the posts on this board and you will see some true Christianphobics here too.

All these sites use the same dumb lingo. Pubs are all sheep, we drank the kool-aid, etc., etc. It gets pretty predictable after a while.

Thanks for the Tombstone line. There are so many great lines in that awesome move, aren't there?

Abbey Normal said:
I use that term too, "Christianphobes". :) We should spread it around until it is as commonly used as Homophobe. Just read some of the posts on this board and you will see some true Christianphobics here too.

All these sites use the same dumb lingo. Pubs are all sheep, we drank the kool-aid, etc., etc. It gets pretty predictable after a while.

Thanks for the Tombstone line. There are so many great lines in that awesome move, aren't there?

"Christianphobe" .... would that be the same thing as a "fucktard," or just a concocted word like "fucktard"? Just wondering if the words are interchangeable.

Forum List

Back