In Fallujah, the mightiest military machine in history has met its match

GunnyL said:
"Christianphobe" .... would that be the same thing as a "fucktard," or just a concocted word like "fucktard"? Just wondering if the words are interchangeable.

Gunny, if you want then to be interchangable, I'll support you. :cof:

GunnyL said:
Okay ...cool ..... so TheRegular and fucktard are interchangeable ......

Wait ....ummmm ......

not interchangable, just one continuous word, but you left out a syllable.

TheRegularDUMBSHITfucktard

Kathianne said:
Uh, the rep gods may take or give away. For a newbie that I like, I give. Then again, there are some long time posters I ding.

For the most part they are earned, for positive or negative-but earning is in the eyes of the beholder. ;)

And what exactly do the rep points do for a person? :afro:

LuvRPgrl said:
And what exactly do the rep points do for a person? :afro:
uh, well, nothing. Though they let others know what others think of a poster. Sorry not wing dings or widgets given out...

Abbey Normal said:
I use that term too, "Christianphobes". :) We should spread it around until it is as commonly used as Homophobe. Just read some of the posts on this board and you will see some true Christianphobics here too.

All these sites use the same dumb lingo. Pubs are all sheep, we drank the kool-aid, etc., etc. It gets pretty predictable after a while.

Thanks for the Tombstone line. There are so many great lines in that awesome move, aren't there?

That is an awesome movie. Made me a huge Kilmer fan. He is really a great actor. Shoot, I started feeling sick just watching him:)

I particularly like that huckleberry line cuz it was used several times, and you gotta love that part where he unexpectedly comes out of the bushes.

I do think someone other than Russel would have been better.

What I just cant understand about the dem/libs is when you refute something they say, they continue saying it. Like they call Iraq a sovereign nation before we invaded. Then I point out that it wasnt, but they continue to say it anyways.

what really cracks me up is no one hardly wants to admit they are liberals, they hate the term, yea, lets go listen to progressive (hate) talk radio, bwahahhahahahhaha

LuvRPgrl said:
What I just cant understand about the dem/libs is when you refute something they say, they continue saying it.

LOL ... I'ver always been curious as to what makes them tick. Ignoring fact and logic, and/or taking an event and blatantly altering history/fact to suit their viewpoints is mind-boggling.

GunnyL said:
LOL ... I'ver always been curious as to what makes them tick. Ignoring fact and logic, and/or taking an event and blatantly altering history/fact to suit their viewpoints is mind-boggling.

There certainly is something in them driving them to distort reality.

I grew up a liberal, smoking pot, etc, etc, I had no parents, it took me time to grow up. I became a Christian at age 30 (not the brainwashed child :p: ) and I realized that my information was so limited and my viewpoints were emotionally guided.

Many libs are very informed however. So, what animates them is some emotional drive that doesnt allow them to see the truth. My ex wife is like that. No exageration, even my adult kids say the same thing about her. We call her PB (Psycho Bitch). When you present a fact that distrubs them, they change the topic or somehow deflect it.

One of their favorite techniques is along this line

Saddam was killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.
RESPONSE "We supplied the chemicals to kill hundreds of thousands"
(Never mind that was some 20-40 years ago)

Or their refusal to call them terrorists. "well, if that was happening in your country, you would do the same thing"
NO I WOULDNT !!!! I wouldnt kill civilians !!
RESPONSE "Well, its their only option to fight us"
SO WHAT, that doesnt change the fact that its terrorism and they are terrorists
RESPONSE "We will just have to agree to disagree"

Disagree??? On the blatant mis use of a term? Its not a disagreement, then they will accuse you have having your head in the sand.

Now the latest one Im attacking them on, thanks to Dennis Prager, and is PISSING THEM OFF, is, "you cant support the troops and oppose the war"

THis latest group Im dealing with I thought would be more responsive cuz they are more educated, but in fact, they are less responsive. So, I have given up arguing with them, now Im just dropping bombs on them, the links you guys provide. The last one was the link to the schools they are building.

LuvRPgrl said:
There certainly is something in them driving them to distort reality.

I grew up a liberal, smoking pot, etc, etc, I had no parents, it took me time to grow up. I became a Christian at age 30 (not the brainwashed child :p: ) and I realized that my information was so limited and my viewpoints were emotionally guided.

Many libs are very informed however. So, what animates them is some emotional drive that doesnt allow them to see the truth. My ex wife is like that. No exageration, even my adult kids say the same thing about her. We call her PB (Psycho Bitch). When you present a fact that distrubs them, they change the topic or somehow deflect it.

One of their favorite techniques is along this line

Saddam was killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.
RESPONSE "We supplied the chemicals to kill hundreds of thousands"
(Never mind that was some 20-40 years ago)

Or their refusal to call them terrorists. "well, if that was happening in your country, you would do the same thing"
NO I WOULDNT !!!! I wouldnt kill civilians !!
RESPONSE "Well, its their only option to fight us"
SO WHAT, that doesnt change the fact that its terrorism and they are terrorists
RESPONSE "We will just have to agree to disagree"

Disagree??? On the blatant mis use of a term? Its not a disagreement, then they will accuse you have having your head in the sand.

Now the latest one Im attacking them on, thanks to Dennis Prager, and is PISSING THEM OFF, is, "you cant support the troops and oppose the war"

THis latest group Im dealing with I thought would be more responsive cuz they are more educated, but in fact, they are less responsive. So, I have given up arguing with them, now Im just dropping bombs on them, the links you guys provide. The last one was the link to the schools they are building.

LMAO. You're debating yourself. Who won?

(Good analysis though.)

LuvRPgrl said:
...Now the latest one Im attacking them on, thanks to Dennis Prager, and is PISSING THEM OFF, is, "you cant support the troops and oppose the war"...

Luv, I have been cursed at for making that statement. I think it enrages libs more than just about anything else you can say. Interesting reaction, don't you think?

Abbey Normal said:
Luv, I have been cursed at for making that statement. I think it enrages libs more than just about anything else you can say. Interesting reaction, don't you think?

Absolutely, It pisses them off to have the truth pressed into their faces.
They say Bush is murdering people, but support the troops. Well, who is pulling the trigger.

If I was a soldier and my CO ordered me to shoot or bomb civilians, intentionally, that they were the actual target, I wouldnt do it. And our troops arent, cuz when they accuse Bush of murder, they are lying. But how they manage to pull off the idea that Bush is murdering Iraqis, but they support the troops is beyond the comprehension of reasonable thinking people

LuvRPgrl said:
That is an awesome movie. Made me a huge Kilmer fan. He is really a great actor. Shoot, I started feeling sick just watching him:)

I particularly like that huckleberry line cuz it was used several times, and you gotta love that part where he unexpectedly comes out of the bushes.

I do think someone other than Russel would have been better.

What I just cant understand about the dem/libs is when you refute something they say, they continue saying it. Like they call Iraq a sovereign nation before we invaded. Then I point out that it wasnt, but they continue to say it anyways.

what really cracks me up is no one hardly wants to admit they are liberals, they hate the term, yea, lets go listen to progressive (hate) talk radio, bwahahhahahahhaha

Way off subject but I loved everything about that movie, especially Val Kilmer, he had the best lines!!

CSM said:
Hot flash for ya there Haji,you are aiding and abetting the enemy. Why you are doing it is of no consequence to me; the fact that you spout their propaganda makes you as bad as they and a part of their force aligned against MY country....in other words, you ARE the enemy.
I really don't care.

Did you expect us all to jump on your bandwagon and start condemning our own country just because you say so? Not gonna happen, Abdul.
Ok thanks for the rasist comments, shows what kind of people I am talking with, I didnt expect to support my topics, but I also didnt expect those rasist comments as well, nor all of the stupid replies such as yours that I see.

As for being an idiot, most of the folks on this board are far more knowledgeable than you will ever be. They will not fall for your propaganda, no matter what pictures you post (most of them out of context) or what rhetoric you spew.
I hardly saw any knowledgeble replies, if you would like me to qoute them I will.

Replying to the points the article makes??? There are no valid points to reply to. I could give a rats ass what you think the Iraqis believe; in my opinion we should have done the job right the first time we went in there and pretty much levelled the place.
exactly what I expected, level the place then ha? this is the same ideas that drives US soldiers to kill iraqi civilians, thanks for proofing my point.

Theregular said:
CSM said:
Hot flash for ya there Haji,you are aiding and abetting the enemy. Why you are doing it is of no consequence to me; the fact that you spout their propaganda makes you as bad as they and a part of their force aligned against MY country....in other words, you ARE the enemy.
I really don't care.

Ok thanks for the rasist comments, shows what kind of people I am talking with, I didnt expect to support my topics, but I also didnt expect those rasist comments as well, nor all of the stupid replies such as yours that I see.

I hardly saw any knowledgeble replies, if you would like me to qoute them I will.

exactly what I expected, level the place then ha? this is the same ideas that drives US soldiers to kill iraqi civilians, thanks for proofing my point.

Racists comments??? You lump all Americans into the "Baby Killer" category and you call my comments racists! If you ever get out of the medievil mentality that you and the rest of the fanatacil Muslims adhere too, maybe you will start making sense.

The fact that you dont care that you are aiding and abetting those who would destroy this nation and it's citizens tells me everything I need to know about you...and is the prime reason for me wanting to level anyplace that fanatical Muslims choose to hide...especially when the indiginous population not only tolerates their presence, but gives them aid as well.

When it comes down to them or me...guess which side I choose?

Bonnie said:
Gee Regular, from the tone in your post it sounds as if you WANT the U.S. to loose??? Now why would that be???

Are you a terrorist sympathizer
Gee Bonnie, ya think? Now how can you criticize his obvious patriotism when he uses his right to dissent? (which was bought and paid for by the very military and soldiers that he is so quick to condemn, undermine and hopes to see blown to smithereens)

Mr (Mujahadden) (ir-)Regular posts this tripe from every terrorist sponsor website he can get his grubby little cursor on

Another one of his posts has images lifted from a website that is purely in Arabic but I could tell from the images that it definitely is not pro-Bush... if you catch my drift..... the post implied that our troops are engaging in war crimes and deliberately killing innocent unarmed civilians..... that sort of "dissent" crosses the line from his right to disagree with the Administration's policy over to "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"..

During World War II we had Tokyo Rose, during Vietnam, we had "Hanoi Jane" now we have idiotic traitors like "The Regular" ....

As I said before, by posting this nonsense, he simply helps to demoralize our troops, and undermines the war effort.....

Good Job "Regular", I'm sure you're proud of yourself.... next time one of our men and women comes home in a box, I'm sure it will be with your help....

Theregular said:
CSM said:
I really don't care.

In you rmeager attempt to sound semi-intelligent, you DON'T. You're a lying sack of shit. Do us all a favor and go practice your homicide bombing with a real explosive. You get 72 pot-belly pigs and a shave if you do.

Fucktard.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Theregular said:
CSM said:
I really don't care.

Why would you expect knowledable replies when all your posted was propaganda.

You post pictures of kids and women blown up by terrorist middle easterners bombs, that are picked up and taken to hospitals by US SOLDIERS and try to pretend its the US that caused the injuries/deaths.

You are a lying sack of shit traitor. I would prefer to spit on your kind. Really. your kind cause the uneeded deaths of US Soldiers. Got that HAJI???

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
GunnyL said:
Theregular said:
CSM said:

In you rmeager attempt to sound semi-intelligent, you DON'T. You're a lying sack of shit. Do us all a favor and go practice your homicide bombing with a real explosive. You get 72 pot-belly pigs and a shave if you do.

Fucktard.

Now now Gunny, dont disrespect him by shortening his name, thats

TheRegularDUMBSHITfucktard :))

Forum List

Back