Zone1 I suggest that foreign posters have an "F" designation on their avatar. Americans get "A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
Especially those pesky Canadians.

They just have better food and cheaper meds.

Europe has more homeless per capita than the U.S., so obviously they don't. They also have better border controls than the U.S., which means we should be worse than Europe, but we aren't. The white areas of the U.S. even have less violence than most European countries. You would be Nazi occupied or Russian occupied today if not for the U.S. coddling you. You've been sheltered. That will eventually change, and you will be back to major wars ravaging your landscapes every 10-20 years, like your 'good old days'. lol

Europe has more homeless per capita than the U.S., so obviously they don't. They also have better border controls than the U.S., which means we should be worse than Europe, but we aren't. The white areas of the U.S. even have less violence than most European countries. You would be Nazi occupied or Russian occupied today if not for the U.S. coddling you.
Europe has better border controls, he queefs. hahahahaha

Europe has more homeless per capita than the U.S., so obviously they don't. They also have better border controls than the U.S., which means we should be worse than Europe, but we aren't. The white areas of the U.S. even have less violence than most European countries. You would be Nazi occupied or Russian occupied today if not for the U.S. coddling you. You've been sheltered. That will eventually change, and you will be back to major wars ravaging your landscapes every 10-20 years, like your 'good old days'. lol
Now tell me what all that has to do with better food regulations and a universal health system that pays for medicine.

Europe has better border controls, he queefs. hahahahaha

And of course you do. You just let many of them drown in the Med or pile up in camps in France while you wait to unload them on Britain or one of the Scandinavian suckers is all.

I think we should have a thing next to a posters name to say whether they fucked last night.
We could have an F for sex in the last 24 hours and an A for anal sex in the last 24 hours.

It's REALLY important I know this stuff when having a discussion with someone on here...
FINALLY, You get to be AAAAAA++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back