I Still Can't Find When Obama Condemned Black Lives Matters After 5 Dallas Cops Murdered

You guys are fucking lying.

Obama didn't call out BLM because the Dallas killer was instantly condemned by BLM.

He gave a long speech honoring the fallen officers.

I remember because I listened to the whole damn thing.

At least try not to lie through your teeth if you're gonna be a partisan nutjob.

So that is enough for you but it is not enough that Trump condemned whitey for what they did?

Got it!

What?

Did the KKK come out and officially condemn Fields within 24 hours of the event? No? Then where is the comparison?
So as long as violent groups say I am sorry quickly all is good with violent groups?

What was Obama's specific quote where he specifically called out Black Lives Matter for fostering an environment where one of their members murders 5 cops in Dallas?

Link to that transcript or video?

Obama didn't call out BLM because the Dallas killer was instantly condemned by BLM.

At least try not to lie through your teeth if you're gonna be a partisan nutjob.
trump also instantly condemned the white supremacists but he also said the other side had some skin in the game also.

selective hearing, this left...

No, he didn't. At all. He condemned violence and bigotry "on many sides".

The thing is, he could have done it both ways. He could've condemned violence BETWEEN the two groups, then condemned the terrorist act AS INSPIRED BY neo-nazi ideology by itself.

He could've handled it so much better if he just thought like a politician for once..

Then he comes out and says he was waiting for the facts. Which would be fine, except he never seems to "wait for the facts" when it's a Muslim terrorist. Just sayin'.

and the asshole supremacists are certainly one of those sides he condemned.

if you're mad he called out the anti-fa also, then you're mad for very asanine reasons as they are in fact a large part of the SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU (insert insult of the day here) problem that made the other group come out to say NO YOU SHUT UP.

it's all stupid. picking a side is like picking which turd should be flushed first.

Dude, I know it's a forum board and it's hard to pay attention to everyone's name, but I call out leftists and censorship goons all the time on here.

That's not the issue.

It's the lame way Trump handled the situation that's the issue. He showed a stunning lack of leadership ability with the Charlottesville thing. If he can't even handle this, how is he gonna deal with the much bigger events that are surely coming down the road?

From your link:

Obama condemned the more extreme voices, while defending the movement as a whole.

"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."

TRUMP IS A DISASTER, AND INEPT AND DANGEROUS TO ALL LIVING THINGS!
"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said

and Trump said basically the same thing about the incident in Charlottesville, and media, the Left, and even some of the right, is going nuts

From your link:

Obama condemned the more extreme voices, while defending the movement as a whole.

"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."

Trump is great compared to the nut job you worshipped. History will prove him to be the worst president in history.

From your link:

So Obama never condemned BLM for their violence

So that is enough for you but it is not enough that Trump condemned whitey for what they did?

Got it!

What?

Did the KKK come out and officially condemn Fields within 24 hours of the event? No? Then where is the comparison?

I could care less what BLM or the KKK says or does not say. People lie all the time.

What matters are actions.

What I'm opposed to are all of these movements concerning race that drudge up this scum.

Groups like the KKK and BLM and NAACP should all go bye, bye and let our nation heal.

Some condemnation.

“Black Lives Matter doesn’t condone shooting law enforcement. But I have to be honest: I understand why it was done,” Maejor said. “I don’t encourage it, I don’t condone it, I don’t justify it. But I understand it.”

Black Lives Matter condemns Dallas shootings, plans protests

Jug head never did condemn any of the violence and race hatred he created. he did have BLM at the white house though.
I can only find where he called a bunch of grieving Police Officers RACISTS at the Funerals of the Law Enforcement Officers who Obama's Racist and Bigoted Supporters Murdered in Dallas (BLM).

Then the Douchebag Terrorist In Chief, invites these murderers in to The White House after?

And then Obama had Racist Reverend Wrong sitting with him at his Inauguration?

What if President Trump had The Head of The KKK in the White House and at his Inauguration?

Then you would be justified in calling The President a Racist.

Obama coddled Racists & Terrorists, and even monetarily supported them and encouraged them, and defended them.

President Trump has denounced them, investigated them, and is prosecuting them.

I have to ask, WTF is wrong with THE LEFT? Are they just BATSHIT BLIND AND CRAZY?

Barak Obama IS A VERIFIED RACIST & MARXIST, & a Verified SUPPORTER OF ISLAMIC JIHAD.

He even funded terrorist organizations in The Middle East with our Tax Dollars, Supported Mexican Drug Cartels, and gave both Islamic Extremists, and Mexican Drug Cartels weapons, and money and had them stage coups & assassinations, and allowed them to infiltrate this country with extremist views, Heroin, Meth, Crack and other highly addictive drugs.

WTF?

ARE THERE NO DECENT PEOPLE ON THE LEFT WHO WILL DENOUNCE THIS?

Last edited:

From your link:

I don't think he did, and he should've. He should've applauded the spirit of the movement while condemning the methods and attitudes of some of its constituents.

But the big difference between BLM and the KKK (ugh) is the SPIRIT of it. You can be a good person and be involved in BLM. But if you're in the KKK, or any white supremacist group, the chances of you being anything north of pond scum is extremely low.

I don't understand how people are equating the two groups. Both have scummy, violent members, but the spirit and intent behind them is night and day.

From your link:

As I recall, the hacked e-mails of the DNC showed that all those in the DNC were told that BLM was a terrorist group and not to promise them anything.

Of course, what they say publically is 360 degrees different, which is part of why they lost to Trump.

Dude, I know it's a forum board and it's hard to pay attention to everyone's name, but I call out leftists and censorship goons all the time on here.

That's not the issue.

It's the lame way Trump handled the situation that's the issue. He showed a stunning lack of leadership ability with the Charlottesville thing. If he can't even handle this, how is he gonna deal with the much bigger events that are surely coming down the road?
The way Obama handled the nut job professor and the cops? The cops acted stupidly? Beer summit? Lol. Then bengazi, ignored it while it happened then lied about it and jetted off to Vegas. Just a couple of examples of Obama's negligence. There are many more.

Some condemnation.

“Black Lives Matter doesn’t condone shooting law enforcement. But I have to be honest: I understand why it was done,” Maejor said. “I don’t encourage it, I don’t condone it, I don’t justify it. But I understand it.”

Black Lives Matter condemns Dallas shootings, plans protests

Yeah? I also understand why it was done. It's pretty fucking obvious; people were pissed at police.

The official statement they gave to the press was a generic condemnation.

That's not the issue.

The way Obama handled the nut job professor and the cops? The cops acted stupidly? Beer summit? Lol. Then bengazi, ignored it while it happened then lied about it and jetted off to Vegas. Just a couple of examples of Obama's negligence. There are many more.

And? Are we talking about Obama or Trump? One is in the White House. One is probably sipping martinis on a beach resort somewhere. Or in Chicago.

From your link:

I don't think he did, and he should've. He should've applauded the spirit of the movement while condemning the methods and attitudes of some of its constituents.

But the big difference between BLM and the KKK (ugh) is the SPIRIT of it. You can be a good person and be involved in BLM. But if you're in the KKK, or any white supremacist group, the chances of you being anything north of pond scum is extremely low.

I don't understand how people are equating the two groups. Both have scummy, violent members, but the spirit and intent behind them is night and day.

So everyone in the KKK is evil but not everyone In BLM is evil?

Wow, just wow.

I'm not an expert on logical fallacies but I think you just experienced one.

From your link:

So everyone in the KKK is evil but not everyone In BLM is evil?

Wow, just wow.

I'm not an expert on logical fallacies but I think you just experienced one.

he chances of you being anything north of pond scum is extremely low.

Or maybe you just have trouble reading.

From your link:

They are the same racist groups.

Forum List

Back