I Still Can't Find When Obama Condemned Black Lives Matters After 5 Dallas Cops Murdered

Obama refused to so much as say the words "Islamic terrorists" on the premise that just saying those words would incite violence against Muslims.

However, he then sits back an implies that the police and judicial system is racist while innocent white police officers are murdered around the country.

I reckon those lives are the price you pay for playing to your base

How are Nazis any worse?

No one, no President, will contradict themselves, so they deal with it in silence or diversion

Obama refused to so much as say the words "Islamic terrorists" on the premise that just saying those words would incite violence against Muslims.

However, he then sits back an implies that the police and judicial system is racist while innocent white police officers are murdered around the country.

I reckon those lives are the price you pay for playing to your base

How are Nazis any worse?
Indeed! I find it "telling" that some say islam is a peaceful religion, but if you say anything bad about it, they will kill you. What was that French guys name? Charlie Hebdo or something?

Yes, I think there has been more than one event in America where a Muslim has committed an atrocity in the name of their faith. Why are the left not demanding a condemnation?

You guys are fucking lying.

Obama didn't call out BLM because the Dallas killer was instantly condemned by BLM.

He gave a long speech honoring the fallen officers.

I remember because I listened to the whole damn thing.

At least try not to lie through your teeth if you're gonna be a partisan nutjob.

Obama didn't call out BLM because the Dallas killer was instantly condemned by BLM.

At least try not to lie through your teeth if you're gonna be a partisan nutjob.

So that is enough for you but it is not enough that Trump condemned whitey for what they did?

Got it!

Make no mistake, when you hold rallies based on race on either side you will continue to have these hate crimes.

It's like going to a bar and wondering why drunken fights break out.

Insane.

BLM has a long history of violence. As does the Black Panthers.

Far more violence than any KKK type groups.

From your link:

Obama condemned the more extreme voices, while defending the movement as a whole.

"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."

TRUMP IS A DISASTER, AND INEPT AND DANGEROUS TO ALL LIVING THINGS!

So that is enough for you but it is not enough that Trump condemned whitey for what they did?

Got it!

What?

Did the KKK come out and officially condemn Fields within 24 hours of the event? No? Then where is the comparison?

What was the exact quote?

Did he invite BLM to the White House?

trump also instantly condemned the white supremacists but he also said the other side had some skin in the game also.

selective hearing, this left...

trump also instantly condemned the white supremacists but he also said the other side had some skin in the game also.

selective hearing, this left...

No, he didn't. At all. He condemned violence and bigotry "on many sides".

The thing is, he could have done it both ways. He could've condemned violence BETWEEN the two groups, then condemned the terrorist act AS INSPIRED BY neo-nazi ideology by itself.

He could've handled it so much better if he just thought like a politician for once..

Then he comes out and says he was waiting for the facts. Which would be fine, except he never seems to "wait for the facts" when it's a Muslim terrorist. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back