I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
Damn, what a whiner. FYI Achmed the bigmouth sissy boy, the topic was how bad you Muslims treat Christians and why Palestinians should be allowed to hurl rocks at people while in other countries they are put in prison or killed by law enforcement.
Wrong. The topic is "Do you stand with Israel.......yes or no?"

However, in your case, its more like, "Are you on your knees for Israel?"

Because if there's one thing the Israeli's like more than hummus, it's a Roudy rectum!

Yes, but then you brought up rock throwing, remember that, you big mouthed asshole?

Don't cry for me, Palestina!

As a side note, 71% of those polled on this site do stand with Israel, which is close to where the American public stands.

Sucks to be a Pali Nazi terrorist supporter in the US of A doesn't it?

Yes, but then you brought up rock throwing, remember that, you big mouthed asshole?

Don't cry for me, Palestina!
Wrong again. That sidebar started when another poster brought up David and Goliath.

Or are you going to argue David wasn't a stone thrower?
Actually you brought up David, put the bottle down you moron. And I reminded you what the Bible says about Israel and that David was the King of Israel. You are pathetic.

And I reminded you what the Bible says about Israel and that David was the King of Israel.
Wow, the guy who complained of Syria news knows just one thing: Israel, Israel, Israel.

Bild_1.jpg

So what does the Bible say, my friend? That only one out of 100 Israeli rulers are good guys?

And I reminded you what the Bible says about Israel and that David was the King of Israel.
Wow, the guy who complained of Syria news knows just one thing: Israel, Israel, Israel.

Bild_1.jpg

So what does the Bible say, my friend? That only one out of 100 Israeli rulers are good guys?

Bullshit! But...the Bible does say that Damascus will be destroyed, and it looks like we're heading that way, Mr I love genocidal dictator Assad, Assad, Assad, and more Assad 24/7. Ha ha ha.

Isaiah 17:1-14 ESV / 40
An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

Isaiah 17:1 ESV / 31
An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

As a side note, 71% of those polled on this site do stand with Israel, which is close to where the American public stands.

Americans have been brainwashed. 90% of the rest of the world stands with the Palestinians. And U.S. support for Israel is waning as normal Jews have discovered.

"We are lifelong Zionists. Like other progressive Jews, our support for Israel has been founded on two convictions: first, that a state was necessary to protect our people from future disaster; and second, that any Jewish state would be democratic, embracing the values of universal human rights that many took as a lesson of the Holocaust. Undemocratic measures undertaken in pursuit of Israel’s survival, such as the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and the denial of basic rights to Palestinians living there, were understood to be temporary.

But we must face reality: The occupation has become permanent.

As happened in the cases of Rhodesia and South Africa, Israel’s permanent subjugation of Palestinians will inevitably isolate it from Western democracies. Not only is European support for Israel waning, but also U.S. public opinion — once seemingly rock solid — has begun to shift as well, especially among millennials. International pariah status is hardly a recipe for Israel’s survival."

We are lifelong Zionists. Here’s why we’ve chosen to boycott Israel.

Bild_1.jpg

Bullshit! But...the Bible does say that Damascus will be destroyed, and it looks like we're heading that way, Mr I love genocidal dictator Assad, Assad, Assad, and more Assad 24/7. Ha ha ha.

In another words you say that the terrorism is God´s and not the fucking ape´s work?
That´s bullshit!

Furthermore, the Bible is not a bunch of seeds for people to pick these out they like. I ain´t religious but/and I think this is the best answer for you:

Jerusalem's Fall Confirmed
30"Indeed the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been doing only evil in My sight from their youth; for the sons of Israel have been only provoking Me to anger by the work of their hands," declares the LORD. 31"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face, 32because of all the evil of the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah which they have done to provoke Me to anger-- they, their kings, their leaders, their priests, their prophets, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.…
http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/32-31.html

Bild_1.jpg

In another words you say that the terrorism is God´s and not the fucking ape´s work?
That´s bullshit!

Furthermore, the Bible is not a bunch of seeds for people to pick these out they like. I ain´t religious but/and I think this is the best answer for you:

30"Indeed the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been doing only evil in My sight from their youth; for the sons of Israel have been only provoking Me to anger by the work of their hands," declares the LORD. 31"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face, 32because of all the evil of the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah which they have done to provoke Me to anger-- they, their kings, their leaders, their priests, their prophets, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.…

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.

Americans have been brainwashed. 90% of the rest of the world stands with the Palestinians. And U.S. support for Israel is waning as normal Jews have discovered.

"We are lifelong Zionists. Like other progressive Jews, our support for Israel has been founded on two convictions: first, that a state was necessary to protect our people from future disaster; and second, that any Jewish state would be democratic, embracing the values of universal human rights that many took as a lesson of the Holocaust. Undemocratic measures undertaken in pursuit of Israel’s survival, such as the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and the denial of basic rights to Palestinians living there, were understood to be temporary.

But we must face reality: The occupation has become permanent.

As happened in the cases of Rhodesia and South Africa, Israel’s permanent subjugation of Palestinians will inevitably isolate it from Western democracies. Not only is European support for Israel waning, but also U.S. public opinion — once seemingly rock solid — has begun to shift as well, especially among millennials. International pariah status is hardly a recipe for Israel’s survival."

We are lifelong Zionists. Here’s why we’ve chosen to boycott Israel.

You live in the US, Achmed. Big deal there are plenty of Arabs who also support Israel.

Bild_1.jpg

That´s bullshit!

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.
I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Bild_1.jpg

That´s bullshit!

I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.

Bild_1.jpg

That´s bullshit!

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.
Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

Bild_1.jpg

That´s bullshit!

I am shocked that the Christian Messiah will come amidst chaos and destruction...So...Roman!

Christ which means Messiah in Greek (Ο Χριστός)
has already come.

Oh boy! Here we go again...What Hebrew word does Messiah come from and what is the concept of the word?
HINT: The word Messiah is COMPLETLEY misused by the Church because by the time TNT came around Jews would have nothing to so with helping the Romans put it together.

That´s bullshit!

Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

It is one Messiah that's coming, you idiot, the NT Messiah is basically the same as the OT except the NT is returning, and is son of God as opposed to son of Man.

Forum List

Back