I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
Christ which means Messiah in Greek (Ο Χριστός)
has already come.
That's what Christianity says. Damn, you're a genius aren't you Achmed? Ha ha ha. OMG.

By the way Messiah comes from the Hebrew word, Mashiah. The OT was translated from Hebrew into Greek..

In another words you say that the terrorism is God´s and not the fucking ape´s work?
That´s bullshit!

Furthermore, the Bible is not a bunch of seeds for people to pick these out they like. I ain´t religious but/and I think this is the best answer for you:

Jerusalem's Fall Confirmed
30"Indeed the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been doing only evil in My sight from their youth; for the sons of Israel have been only provoking Me to anger by the work of their hands," declares the LORD. 31"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face, 32because of all the evil of the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah which they have done to provoke Me to anger-- they, their kings, their leaders, their priests, their prophets, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.…
http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/32-31.html

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.
I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.
Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

It is one Messiah that's coming, you idiot, the NT Messiah is basically the same as the OT except the NT is returning, and is son of God as opposed to son of Man.

To a serious student to Mesorah, that's not quite correct.
Let Monty answer as he doesn't know squat about how The RCC screwed up such a simple word.

Well, we Christians don't really give a shit what you Jews believe.
We are of the New Covenant. And, messiah means the anointed one.

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.
I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.
Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

It is one Messiah that's coming, you idiot, the NT Messiah is basically the same as the OT except the NT is returning, and is son of God as opposed to son of Man.

Let Monty answer as he doesn't know squat about how The RCC screwed up such a simple word.
conversion from Catholicism to Islam didn't go well.

That's better.
Now, using the absurd story that occurred in TNT, supply the tactical of how Yeshua was anointed.
It's an absolutely hilarious scenario that could NEVER ever happen.

When did I say messiah was not a word in Hebrew? I simply said that Christ means messiah in Greek.

Israel-Defends-Itself.jpg
there could not be a more backwards representation.

Speak for yourself, Achmed. Unless you are referring to those voices in your head, nobody believes you represent "Christians".

When did I say messiah was not a word in Hebrew? I simply said that Christ means messiah in Greek.

It was mistranslated as Messiah because the supposed authors of TNT were uneducated and DIDN'T know what the word meant.
The word Messiah has NO inherent meaning.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic asshole. And have the same disdain for Islam and Judaism. Both absurd cults.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic asshole. And have the same disdain for Islam and Judaism. Both absurd cults.

If you follow the TNT, there's NOTHING to practice.
TRCC created times and rituals that your Scripture says you should have no respect for.
Do you believe TRCC overrides your Scripture?

Look, we get it, you are a messed up nutjob who hates Jews and that's why you want Israel destroyed. Stop pretending like you "care for Christians" because nobody is falling for it. You hate Jews more than you care for anything.

Last edited:

If you follow the TNT, there's NOTHING to practice.
TRCC created times and rituals that your Scripture says you should have no respect for.
Do you believe TRCC overrides your Scripture?

Let's take him for his word: "I am a practicing Roman Catholic ASSHOLE". :lmao:

"We Christians don't really give a shit what you Jews believe..." That has to be the most "Christian" statement, don't you think?

Achmed Monte puts his hoof in his mouth again! Ha ha ha.

Gee whiz, and here my husband was once in a Muslim country in the Middle East years ago where he happened to see the people were protesting something or other. Tanks were called in; and regardless that the children and women were placed in front with the men firing over their heads, those manning those tanks didn't care and started mowing everyone down.

However, the dynamic duo of Haniya and Mr. Saleem just love pulling up that one particular cartoon. How many times is it now, Mr. Saleem? Are you keeping count? Meanwhile, as we are posting on this forum, some place in the Muslim world adults who are so "fond" of children are busy enticing young people to become suicide bombers.

As a side note, 71% of those polled on this site do stand with Israel, which is close to where the American public stands.

Sucks to be a Pali Nazi terrorist supporter in the US of A doesn't it?

Americans have been brainwashed. 90% of the rest of the world stands with the Palestinians. And U.S. support for Israel is waning as normal Jews have discovered.

"We are lifelong Zionists. Like other progressive Jews, our support for Israel has been founded on two convictions: first, that a state was necessary to protect our people from future disaster; and second, that any Jewish state would be democratic, embracing the values of universal human rights that many took as a lesson of the Holocaust. Undemocratic measures undertaken in pursuit of Israel’s survival, such as the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and the denial of basic rights to Palestinians living there, were understood to be temporary.

But we must face reality: The occupation has become permanent.

As happened in the cases of Rhodesia and South Africa, Israel’s permanent subjugation of Palestinians will inevitably isolate it from Western democracies. Not only is European support for Israel waning, but also U.S. public opinion — once seemingly rock solid — has begun to shift as well, especially among millennials. International pariah status is hardly a recipe for Israel’s survival."

We are lifelong Zionists. Here’s why we’ve chosen to boycott Israel.

Yes, Haniya and Mr. Saleem (the dynamic duo of boiler rooms), everyone just loves you Muslims. Not taking away from the peaceful Muslims who just want to lead their lives in peace, but people all over the world are waking up to the savages among those who practice Islam and they don't like what they see. I am willing to bet that if citizens of many countries, such as England and France, were able to speak privately without fear of being accused of Islamphobic, they would tell the questioners that they are not happy with the Muslims living in their midst. There used to be an old message board with lots of British posters, and they certainly were not happy with what was going on in their country.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...h-in-the-streets-against-the-muslim-invasion/

I suggest that these "lifelong Zionists" (who will soon be featured on many of the NeoNazi/IslamoFascist hate sites just like those few Jews who visit their friendly Ayatollahs in Iran)) listen to this cleric. Perhaps they can convince him to be a more peaceful fellow.

Hamas Cleric Vows: We Won't Leave a Single Jew, Dead or Alive

Yes, the dynamic duo of Haniya and Mr. Saleem are too busy with their Free Palestine group and the enormous time on forums trying to get their message across that the Israelis are bad bad, bad. At the same time, it is convenient for them to overlook the throat slittings, the beheadings, the stonings and raping of women, the forced conversions, the kidnappings and enslaving, etc. done by Muslims.

Gosh, I hope you don't tell your friend Happily Married Muslim Couple what you think of his or her religion. That friendship would surely go down the tubes.

"I am a practicing Roman Catholic asshole"

Couldn't have described himself any better.

Gosh, I hope you don't tell your friend Happily Married Muslim Couple what you think of his or her religion. That friendship would surely go down the tubes.

You mean he / she / it is romantically involved with a Palestinian Moooslem, like Penepoop? Makes sense now.

Gee whiz, and here my husband was once in a Muslim country in the Middle East years ago where he happened to see the people were protesting something or other. Tanks were called in; and regardless that the children and women were placed in front with the men firing over their heads, those manning those tanks didn't care and started mowing everyone down.

However, the dynamic duo of Haniya and Mr. Saleem just love pulling up that one particular cartoon. How many times is it now, Mr. Saleem? Are you keeping count? Meanwhile, as we are posting on this forum, some place in the Muslim world adults who are so "fond" of children are busy enticing young people to become suicide bombers.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back