I Should Have Stuck With Trump From The Beginning

It's time to embrace the horror, Trump is going to jail! He committed crimes in 4 separate districts. With the one in Georgia having a mandatory 5 year sentence with no Presidential pardon possible. Boo-yah!
You libturds always manage to post improperly when you intentionally fail to add the “allegedly.”

You’re a hack, Dildo_really.

If you're going to side with Trump then you're going to have to be prepared to use your guns.
If you don't then he'll be shuffled off and be discarded like a has-been.

The government and the left are determined to uphold the 2020 election as fair and legitimate.

Accept no legal conclusions by the courts to find Trump guilty!

You must truly believe in the stolen election and be willing to fight for political freedom.

We don't need a peace treaty though. Putin either needs to be assassinated or to be left to Trump to deal with. He's much older, WAY more experienced, and knows exactly what he's doing as back when he was still in office, he played Putin like a fiddle.
What? Putin played trump like a Fender guitar. You republicans make things up and think what you make up is real. You did it with Reagan, now you're doing it for trump.

If you're going to side with Trump then you're going to have to be prepared to use your guns.
If you don't then he'll be shuffled off and be discarded like a has-been.

The government and the left are determined to uphold the 2020 election as fair and legitimate.

Accept no legal conclusions by the courts to find Trump guilty!

You must truly believe in the stolen election and be willing to fight for political freedom.
Because the election WAS fair and legit.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret

In 2020, we Democrats figured out how to switch votes away from Donald Trump. We got to be very good at it

We still haven’t figured how to switch votes on the other Republicans.

So your vote for Trump will just turn out to be a vote for Biden

What? Putin played trump like a Fender guitar. You republicans make things up and think what you make up is real. You did it with Reagan, now you're doing it for trump.
Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was President but he did when Obama and Biden occupied the White House.

Baseless and obviously false ^ delusional bullshit from our Commie Canuck bullshit dispenser.
Trump's chances of winning an election are diminishing and giving the Dems the opportunity to count votes can't be risked!

For the future of having free and fair elections, be prepared with demonstrable force and hope that you won't need to use it.

Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was President but he did when Obama and Biden occupied the White House.
Putin was in Crimea killing. And he would have invaded if trump was president. Trump would have let him have Ukraine. Right now, Putin is losing. You cult members seem unable to understand this.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

So after they both stuck their feet into their mouths it looks like they eliminated themselves from the competition and deep down I didn't think that either one of them would have been able to beat Trump anyways. Looks like the RINO population is growing.

DeSantis didn't say anything wrong in that video.

Trump's chances of winning an election are diminishing and giving the Dems the opportunity to count votes can't be risked!

For the future of having free and fair elections, be prepared with demonstrable force and hope that you won't need to use it.
The last election was fair. Trumps own AG said as much. Only a bunch of idiots could see how trump mishandled COVID and still think he could win an election.

Forum List

Back