I say Colin Powell for President

This guy sucks. No more. He was the coward that retreated from gulf war one, which we could of easily won the damn thing the first time.

This is blatant disrespect, Powell didn't flee anything and has the heart and decency to put the looneytards in his own party in check.

Powell lost credibility with his WOMD- in Iraq- grandstandding at the UN.

Never liked him or Condi.

Powell got fed misinformation like all American people did on Iraq but he was wise enough to remove himself from the fracas and not keep up a lie.

Too many crazies on the right, time to nominate a true moderate and true conservative.

I'd support him, Bass; I think Gen. Powell is a good and honest man who is the kind of leader who could reunite this country if that can be done at all.There's just one problem; apparently, he doesn't want the job. I wish he did.

This guy sucks. No more. He was the coward that retreated from gulf war one, which we could of easily won the damn thing the first time.

Apart from the fact (and it is a fact, not my opinion) that it was not Powell, but the UN that cost us Iraq the first time around, who the hell are you to call him a coward. Post your fucking military record, little man, and let's see which of you or Powell has the more courageous, more honorable service to this nation.

If we could get Powell to run, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. Same with Condi. In fact, that's my ideal ticket 'Powell/Rice'. Or vise versa. Both are smarter, more honorable people than you could dare to dream to be.

Apart from the fact (and it is a fact, not my opinion) that it was not Powell, but the UN that cost us Iraq the first time around, who the hell are you to call him a coward. Post your fucking military record, little man, and let's see which of you or Powell has the more courageous, more honorable service to this nation.

If we could get Powell to run, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. Same with Condi. In fact, that's my ideal ticket 'Powell/Rice'. Or vise versa. Both are smarter, more honorable people than you could dare to dream to be.

That is not a fact. We didn't go into Baghdad during Gulf I because daddy bush listened to his state department and was smart enough not to do something that would cost us trillions and embroil us in a nightmare for a decade. He made the right decision. His son is an idiot.

As for Powell, I think he'd have made a good president and I easily could have voted for him. But he wisely decided that he wasn't going to deal with the garbage that candidates have to go through.

On the other hand, he lied his butt off in front of the UN when he was Secy of State.... which was hugely pathetic.

That is not a fact. We didn't go into Baghdad during Gulf I because daddy bush listened to his state department and was smart enough not to do something that would cost us trillions and embroil us in a nightmare for a decade. He made the right decision. His son is an idiot.

As for Powell, I think he'd have made a good president and I easily could have voted for him. But he wisely decided that he wasn't going to deal with the garbage that candidates have to go through.

On the other hand, he lied his butt off in front of the UN when he was Secy of State.... which was hugely pathetic.

It was the UN that stopped us, and it was the wrong call. If we had finished the job right the first time around, Baby Bush wouldn't have been able to find an excuse to go back. Saddam should have been removed first time, it was the UN that said 'no', not State. State just advised to go along with the UN. They were wrong, the UN was wrong. It pisses me off that Americans seem incapable of factoring in any influences outside our own country.

It was the UN that stopped us, and it was the wrong call. If we had finished the job right the first time around, Baby Bush wouldn't have been able to find an excuse to go back. Saddam should have been removed first time, it was the UN that said 'no', not State. State just advised to go along with the UN. They were wrong, the UN was wrong. It pisses me off that Americans seem incapable of factoring in any influences outside our own country.

it was stupid when baby bush did it. his father was far smarter.

No what was "STUPID" traitorous and totally contributed to 3,000 more deaths and $600 billion was traitors that encouraged the terrorists to continue to kill 80,000 Iraqis by putting suicide bombs on mentally challenged kids who blew up when US troops gave them candy!
And these traitors ENCOURAGED that by encouraging the terrorists that :

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
WHEN A LEADER TELLS THE TERRORISTS THEY ARE WINNING AND OUR TROOPS THEY ARE LOSING... THAT IS TREASON AND ENCOURAGING !

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

WHEN A LEADER TELLS THE TERRORISTS OUR TROOPS KILL CIVILIANS IN COLD BLOOD THAT IS TREASON AND ENCOURAGING !

Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

WHEN A LEADER TELLS THE TERRORISTS OUR TROOPS ARE "TERRORISTS" THAT IS TREASON AND ENCOURAGING !

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

WHEN A FUTURE PRESIDENT TELLS THE TERRORISTS OUR TROOPS ON PURPOSE KILL CIVILIANS... THAT IS TREASON AND ENCOURAGING !

So the entire BLAME for Iraq which was liberated in less then 3 months BUT because traitors like YOU and the above ENCOURAGED the terrorists!
YOU cheered when the terrorists killed our troops!
You bragged how many civilians were killed by the terrorists!
Yea.. people like you and the above WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR TREASON IN WORLD WAR II.. by true Americans who recognized crappy bullshit propaganda encouragement as you and the above did to our troops in Iraq!
I have total disgust for people like you and the above that LOVED to see our troops killed by encouraging the enemy as you and they did!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back