I recorded Trump's speech at the Conservative Rally and am listening to it now.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm at the part where Trump is comparing immigrants to snakes. Vicious snakes. If you help them, they will bite you. Because that's who they are.

It's like a lie in every other sentence.

Now he's at the part where he takes credit for everything Obama did.

The single most hilarious part is when he talks about how bad people are who don't follow the law. Trump is saying that. The Son of Russia, Mr. Trump is talking about lawlessness.
The guy who has secret agents in his White House. They guy with 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. The guy who gives away classified material like a grocery store gives away cheese samples on toothpicks.

Finally, he got around to complaining about Obama.

And the entire speech is peppered with "Democrats this" and "Democrats that" even though Democrats have no power. At least not yet.

Oh, and you are getting a HUGE percentage of your taxes back. A HUGE percentage. The Koch Brothers are getting 1.5 BILLION dollars back. Normal people? Not so much.

And how many times did I hear, the heaviest sanctions ever imposed. I will never ever ever let you down.

Trump talked about all the great trade deals. Anyone know what he's talking about?

This was like Chavez or Castro in their primes.

Never a mention of Russia.

I'm at the part where Trump is comparing immigrants to snakes. Vicious snakes. If you help them, they will bite you. Because that's who they are.

The single most hilarious part is when he talks about how bad people are who don't follow the law. Trump is saying that. The Son of Russia, Mr. Trump is talking about lawlessness.
The guy who has secret agents in his White House. They guy with 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. The guy who gives away classified material like a grocery store gives away cheese samples on toothpicks.

And the entire speech is peppered with "Democrats this" and "Democrats that" even though Democrats have no power. At least not yet.

Oh, and you are getting a HUGE percentage of your taxes back. A HUGE percentage. The Koch Brothers are getting 1.5 BILLION dollars back. Normal people? Not so much.

And how many times did I hear, the heaviest sanctions ever imposed. I will never ever ever let you down.

Trump talked about all the great trade deals. Anyone know what he's talking about?

You had to love when the crowd started chanting "lock her up."

• Banned

Remember when Mike Flynn gave the chant? Now he IS the chant.

If you go to this video on Youtube and read the comments below, they are so fuking hilarious.
One after another of laugh out loud hilarity.

Not yet.
And Flynn ain't Trump.
Remember when Mike Flynn gave the chant? Now he IS the chant.

giphy-2-1.gif

Immigrants are like vicious snakes. This is a nation of immigrants.

Forum List

Back