i quit!!! im not a twoofer anymore!

i have finally realized that one should NEVER doubt anything our leaders say..that kind of talk is not american..and should not be alowed!

i am now officially a debunker.....for freedom!

come on twoofers...hit me with your best shot!

there is no conspiracy.......ever..period..

nothing has ever been a conspiracy..you are all racist....semi-retarded man-child's mad at the world..

i bet you are all extremely rich.

Sound Familiar? See below...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...get-support-for-a-new-9-11-investigation.html

Wow, its almost as if Creative Schemes and groupthink are the same pieces of shit.

i have finally realized that one should NEVER doubt anything our leaders say..that kind of talk is not american..and should not be alowed!

nothing has ever been a conspiracy..you are all racist....semi-retarded man-child's mad at the world..

Sound Familiar? See below...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...get-support-for-a-new-9-11-investigation.html

Wow, its almost as if Creative Schemes and groupthink are the same pieces of shit.

Doesn't matter, He/She/It needs a new sock now. Watch for it.........

I could never be a troofer - or any other sort of consipiracist either. The bastards arent competent enough to carry off a war, much less something requiring real effort.

I could never be a troofer - or any other sort of consipiracist either. The bastards arent competent enough to carry off a war, much less something requiring real effort.

why whats going wrong with the war ?..seems to be rolling along efficiently

Forum List

Back