i quit!!! im not a twoofer anymore!

your accusations of dadging when thats what you yourself is doing is proof your noyt cured. The links to the Terral State Hospital and their staff are in that thread- do try to keep up little guy.
they do claim to be the best- in the link, try to keep up ect

your accusations of dadging when thats what you yourself is doing is proof your noyt cured. The links to the Terral State Hospital and their staff are in that thread- do try to keep up little guy.

links to this forum mean shit to me.

post your sources .

links to this forum mean shit to me.

post your sources .

fifth instance of your still acting like a slimy leftwingnut treasonous twoofer
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-headquarters-for-truther-movement-found.html
the information you seek is right there. If you won't look its no skin off my ass

looks like a great place..

still didnt adress most of your claims.. but who cares..

clearly anyone who questions the government needs to be placed in mental institutions.

I don't think that groupstink will be responding anytime soon......

He's not banned.

yes, he is.

Okie dokie. He was just still showing up as still online (the little green power button). Usually that goes dark when someone gets the ban-hammer.

I thought he was being cute by wiping his avatar and putting the word "Banned" as his user message.

Hey, is doing that against the rules?

Okie dokie. He was just still showing up as still online (the little green power button). Usually that goes dark when someone gets the ban-hammer.

I thought he was being cute by wiping his avatar and putting the word "Banned" as his user message.

back by popular demand is much better than banned.....

Read it again :lol:

ok, you got me, but that's even better......

back by popular demand is much better than banned.....

Read it again :lol:

LOL I never noticed that either. But it is no doubt better than banned.

Forum List

Back