I propose a New Sub-Forum

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
"Obama".

Politics is being over-run by bank and forth jab threads about this dude, and it's getting a little tired.

Either that, or could all the Obama threads be merged into one?

"Obama".

Politics is being over-run by bank and forth jab threads about this dude, and it's getting a little tired.

Either that, or could all the Obama threads be merged into one?

Merging them into one thread probably would create the biggest clusterf*ck this board has ever seen.

I have been considering the same thing as far as a subforum goes though.

Merging them into one thread probably would create the biggest clusterf*ck this board has ever seen.

I have been considering the same thing as far as a subforum goes though.

Even if it's just temporary, and then when the election is over they can go into archives or something.

Having 5 or 6 threads bacially talking about the same damn thing is ridiculous, especially for just one individual person. Everyone wants to make a thread that one-ups the other threads.

EDIT: Ok, I actually counted 12 threads specifically about Obama on just the front page of threads.

Do one on Elections, that covers it.

Considering most of the talk in "Politics" is about the current election cycle, having one for "Elections" would just be six in one, half a dozen in the other.

But to have that many threads about Obama, where they ultimately end up all going in the same direction of "I love him" - "I hate him", is ridiculous.

I'd even be saying the same thing for Ron Paul threads.

Considering most of the talk in "Politics" is about the current election cycle, having one for "Elections" would just be six in one, half a dozen in the other.

But to have that many threads about Obama, where they ultimately end up all going in the same direction of "I love him" - "I hate him", is ridiculous.

I'd even be saying the same thing for Ron Paul threads.

oh, so you think Ron Paul and Obama bin laden are basically the same?

I suppose there is a point, could you please get to it?

Um, I thought it was pretty damn obvious from the first word, no?

I proposed a new sub-forum...

Then I immediately started the thread body with "Obama"...

Then I said "Politics is being over-run by bank and forth jab threads about this dude, and it's getting a little tired." ...

Have you caught up yet, or should I write a short story outlining my points for you?

Um, I thought it was pretty damn obvious from the first word, no?

I proposed a new sub-forum...

Then I immediately started the thread body with "Obama"...

Then I said "Politics is being over-run by bank and forth jab threads about this dude, and it's getting a little tired." ...

Have you caught up yet, or should I write a short story outlining my points for you?

Wow. Wasn't it you that just stated I was a little bit nasty in the way I post?

Lighten up, hey...

Wow. Wasn't it you that just stated I was a little bit nasty in the way I post?

Lighten up, hey...

You might try checking out trobinett's recent posting history. The dude's a friggin asshole, period. I call em how I see em. And that wasn't that mean. I let him off easy on that post.

I mean, it was a pretty stupid post that he made to begin with. He basically asked a rhetorical question for the sake of being an asshole.

Me, I call shit like that out.

You might try checking out trobinett's recent posting history. The dude's a friggin asshole, period. I call em how I see em. And that wasn't that mean. I let him off easy on that post.

I mean, it was a pretty stupid post that he made to begin with. He basically asked a rhetorical question for the sake of being an asshole.

Me, I call shit like that out.

Interesting.. Trobinett's been around for a good number of years, and I don't think anyone other than you (who's been here for a couple months) has called him an asshole...

I'm just saying that if you're going to rag at people about how they post to others (again, people (me) that have been here for years), then perhaps you should take a look in the mirror. You came across as a bigger dick than he did.

Forum List

Back