Trouble logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
What's going on with this place? It's almost impossible to get in through the front door...couldn't get to the proper forum to post this.

no kidding.. it's been buggy as hell for me all morning.. I had to actually log into DP for a fix!

I originally thought it stood for "Double Penetration" but, apparently, it means * another forum *

hehehe..

All day today until after 11pm I could not get on the site. It said loading for ever and then just ended on a blank page while claiming it had reached the site.

All day today until after 11pm I could not get on the site. It said loading for ever and then just ended on a blank page while claiming it had reached the site.

I had the same problem, but the links in those annoying emails worked and that was the only way I could post yesterday.

I haven't been able to log in all day, including now. I finally tried typing in the url, going through user and got here.

What's up?

I haven't been able to log in all day, including now. I finally tried typing in the url, going through user and got here.

What's up?

Happened again today. Seems during the day I can not get on but late in the evening for a short time I can. Last night it ended as soon as I made this thread.

Happened again today. Seems during the day I can not get on but late in the evening for a short time I can. Last night it ended as soon as I made this thread.

I can't go to the website from the main URL, but if you go to your browsing history and do a forum then you can, that's the only way for me.

Didn't the new owner say he was moving the board to another server or something? Perhaps the link doesn't work because something in it is no longer valid.

That's what we're all trying to figure out! ;o(

I'm sure whatever it is will be under control soon. In the meantime, I've been going in through threads or my message inbox by using my history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back