Thoughts on much more stringent enforcement of the policy that Israel/Palestine threads ONLY be posted in the I/P forum?

Heck. every day I log on here I become less and less interested in scrolling through what is becoming more and more just a steady stream of ad-hom between usership.

I was on that same wavelength today. Lately there's so little actual debate or discussion, and the other crap, along with the usual pecker waving back and forth is tiresome. lol.

I totally hear ya on the vette forum or other places on the www looking better these days.

I totally hear ya on the vette forum or other places on the www looking better these days.

They're all the same, really.

The exception being the ones where politics is far lower on the totem pole and discussed in the basement. It's probably why the discussion is pretty good, ironically. Plus the fact that the chances are pretty high that people are gonna cross paths with each other at some point out in the public at a meet or whatever.
But I just looked, there's 312,297 threads in that politics section alone to keep me occupied if I wanna pop my pie hole off about politics. And 3,994,238 threads with everything else tacked on. 572,645 members. Completely different atmosphere...

Last edited:
Exactly. It kind of just dawned on me, too. lol. Why the heck am I hangin around your goofy ass anyway?

Don't ask me why you think crazy. It's an inside job, bro.

Aren't you Canadian?

I was born in Eretz Israel.

IMO? People who talk about leaving, just need to leave, and if they talk about leaving and do not?

They seem to be pretty squishy and big on blaming others for their own choices.

Don't ask me why you think crazy. It's an inside job, bro.

I was born in Eretz Israel.

Yeah, but that's beside the point. You're still in Canada. I forgot about that. lol. You non-hockey playing mofos...

Yeah, but that's beside the point. You're still in Canada. I forgot about that. lol. You non-hockey playing mofos...
I live in Canada and Israel and have done so for financial purposes. I began to play hockey at 8 and started skating by 6. I played for the Prairie Junior B league.

And.

My family are in both countries.

You don't like that?

Fine.

They seem to be pretty squishy and big on blaming others for their own choices.

You could frame it that way, I suppose.

Or you could frame it the way that I did.

I live in Canada and Israel.

My family are in both countries.

You don't like that?

Fine.

No, I don't really care. I just forgot about that is all. But in remembering it, it wasn't so much to do with you, but a reminder to myself that USMessageboard is largely populated and dominated by foreign agents, particularly as of late, rather than made in the USA demograph.

So what dawned on me was why the heck I'm debating American politics and policy with foreign agents. Nawmean? It was just one of those aha moments is all.

Thanks, Ropey.

You could frame it that way, I suppose.

Or you could frame it the way that I did.

No, I don't really care. I just forgot about that is all. But in remembering it, it wasn't so much to do with you, but a reminder to myself that USMessageboard is largely populated and dominated by foreign agents, particularly as of late, rather than made in the USA demograph.

So what dawned on me was why the heck I'm talking Amrican politics with foreign agents. Nawmean? It was just one of those aha moments is all.
You posted to me. You said I never played hockey.

Anyway, here I am:

northeastern-university-vs-boston-university-at-boston-garden.jpg

You posted to me. You said I never played hockey.

Anyway, here I am:

northeastern-university-vs-boston-university-at-boston-garden.jpg

No, I said Canadians can't play hockey worth a darn.

I didn't say that you didn't play hockey.

But...I do think that Canadian minor league hockey is a rough game. They're fun to watch if you can catch one.

Bah. I wasn't taking a shot at you. Not a real one anyway. I rarely do.
I never said that you did.

I said that it may be a reason as to why I don't get angry when others are taking shots at me. I can't get angry and win hockey games.

Still, Moog was first...and I was just backup.

IMO? People who talk about leaving, just need to leave...

But, yeah, you are right about that, though.

It's one of those things that just kind of builds over time until one finally does.

And because it's become a habit, one kind of pisses and moans about the inevitable. Especially when they really do like the place.

The flip side is that there are a lot of really good, civil people on here.

Problem is they're just shouted over by the loudest among us and reduced to irrelevance. The loudest, in almost every instance, being the shit stirrers.

But, yeah, you are right about that, though.

It's one of those things that just kind of builds over time until one finally does.

The flip side is that there are a lot of really good, civil people on here.

Problem is they're just shouted over by the loudest among us and reduced to irrelevance. The loudest, in almost every instance, being the shit stirrers.
I find no disagreement with anything you said in that post. Especially the first line. :blues:

I find no disagreement with anything you said in that post. Especially the first line. :blues:

Well. It's about the screens, man. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

And it just ain't no darned good without an audience.

Is what it is.

I'm going to bed...

Well. It's about the screens, man. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

I tend to disagree. It's been my experience that it's about the truth and how we use the knowledge of good and evil to circumvent it by calling the circumvention 'narrative driven iow personal 'truths'... (term used very loosely.

And it just ain't no darned good without an audience.

In a few lines or less, I tend to agree.

Is what it is.

I'm going to bed...

You're still talking about leaving? Well, it's now for the night.

Sleep well.

Forum List

Back