I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

I don't expect him to be convicted of anything. Between the constant delays and the fact that at least one True Believer will make it on to any jury, I just don't expect it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he won. I learned in 2016 that America isn't what I thought it was.

It is what it is.
Most of America isn't unwarrantedly arrogant and ignorant douchewads with TDS, and don't like them. :p

barneytruestory.gif

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. Per the TDS suffering.

He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. Weaponized justice system.

He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Fake news. Libs love to project, and in this case that's so clear.

Apparently money has become a problem. Money is always "a problem".

Various polls don't look good for his election chances. Projection.

He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons. Looks like you've run out of ideas already.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide! Can't wait to see your posts after the election.

What do you think? TDS

It is unwarrantedly arrogant and ignorant douchewads with BDS.,
Oh! So you say most of America is like that? :D

Interesting.

Really it's mostly leftist elitist douchewads that undeservedly think they're better than somebody else.

You know, like Biden thinking he could just arbitrarily change the withdrawal date for Afghanistan

to have a killer photo op on 9/11/2021? Yeah, absolute stupidity.

Over 100 people died unnecessarily as a result of that stupid arrogance.

Okay, I'm getting mad now. Time to back off a bit.

It's quite hard to find the overhead photos of 2 separate suicide bombers detonating right in the center of a crowd of people, but I've seen it, and Biden did that.

It's a bad, bad thing, and it was unnecessary and happened because Biden's Administration are arrogant

and ignorant fuckwads.

Last edited:
Oh! So you say most of America is like that? :D

Interesting.

Really it's mostly leftist elitist douchewads that undeservedly think they're better than somebody else.

You know, like Biden thinking he could just arbitrarily change the withdrawal date for Afghanistan

to have a killer photo op on 9/11/2021? Yeah, absolute stupidity.

Over 100 people died unnecessarily as a result of that stupid arrogance.

Okay, I'm getting mad now. Time to back off a bit.

It's quite hard to find the overhead photos of 2 separate suicide bombers detonating right in the center of a crowd of people, but I've seen it, and Biden did that.

It's a bad, bad thing, and it was unnecessary and happened because Biden's Administration are arrogant

and ignorant fuckwads.
Most MAGA, sure.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

What do you think?
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

What do you think?
I predict that 2024 will be your worst year since 2016.

What do you think?
You poor poor baby... if its too much for you turn away...
Trump is leading Joe and his lead is increasing not shrinking... Biden is losing it in meetings screaming and cussing at his staff... ala Nixon when he was going through his ouster....

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. Per the TDS suffering.

He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. Weaponized justice system.

He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Fake news. Libs love to project, and in this case that's so clear.

Apparently money has become a problem. Money is always "a problem".

Various polls don't look good for his election chances. Projection.

He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons. Looks like you've run out of ideas already.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide! Can't wait to see your posts after the election.

What do you think? TDS
Your anger and confusion is beautiful.

Forum List

Back