I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

Do you call dodging the question “answering the question”?

Just a legitimate question. What are you all going to do if he does win again?
Post a steady stream of TDS threads just like has been going on for the past 7 years. :(

I reckon doing so vents a little of the pressure in their heads to make them more comfortable?

It quickly builds up and they have to do it again, though.

It will be a....

8jlgn3.jpg

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?
I wish your prediction comes true. What a disgusting narcissist & liar Trump is. However, there are too many idiots, greedy, or simplistic voters out there!

I predict another tear-filled night of wailing for you, election night 2024.

just like you predicted 4 years ago, then wailed and cried about someone supposedly stealing something from you for another 4 years.

Your leaders said he was illegitimate for months, your news agencies said it too.

All I said is you all didn’t accept it. You pushed back on it for awhile.

Nobody questioned Trump's win in 2016... Trump did claim that 3-5 million illegals voted or he would have won the popular vote. He briefly formed a taskforce to prove it and get names, but it sort of petered out.

Nobody questioned Trump's win in 2016... Trump did claim that 3-5 million illegals voted or he would have won the popular vote. He briefly formed a taskforce to prove it and get names, but it sort of petered out.
are you insane or brain dead, every democrat questioned trump's win and then launched investigations!

Yeah, he doesn't always hire the best people, He was wrong about that. I followed that and

what they were trying to do, and if I was a governor, I would have told them to fuck off.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

What do you think?
Let’s hope you’re right.

But there’s no predicting the stupidity of the American people combined with an election process that’s undemocratic and anti-majoritarian and a feckless legal system that panders to and appeases the wealthy and powerful.

What do you think?
He's lived his whole life with this kind of chaos.... He enjoys it... he wouldn't know what to do without these kind of stresses and pressures imo.... It would likely be boring to him....

I don't think what would be a really bad year for most normal human beings, is that bad, to him....it's just another opportunity for him to grift....and to see if he can beat The Law, again.

What do you think?
1. Yes, your prediction seems reasonable.

2. He will lose the election.

3. He will be sentenced to prison.

a. Hopefully, President Biden will help heal the nation by having the courage to pardon him.

4. He will be a broken man.

a. Hopefully, Ms. Melania and Mr. Barron will comfort him and help him to recuperate mentally and physically.

5. And the Democrats who orchestrated his downfall may discover that karma has some surprises in store for them, too.

What do you think?
I don't expect him to be convicted of anything. Between the constant delays and the fact that at least one True Believer will make it on to any jury, I just don't expect it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he won. I learned in 2016 that America isn't what I thought it was.

It is what it is.

Forum List

Back