I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

Are you lying or ignorant? To this day your hero, the shrilary is claiming he stole it.
Given how many decades you commies been lying for the glory of China, MotherRussia and Stalinism, you really all have no excuse for sucking so badly at it.

See you in November, loser.

That's assuming you don't run away, as most of the Trump cultists here will do. And assuming you'll still be capable of posting, which isn't a sure thing, given that your decline is even worse than Trump's.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?
It’s already his worse year. Trump really only has like 500 million of cash and he’s about to lose it all. Ah it’s a beautiful thing!!

I predict that the Demonicrats chase Trump down for the rest of his life, and even his kids will have to clean-up after the Demonics.

I predict that if Trump wins the election, he's going to see impeachment proceedings. I predict we'll soon hear about another "could have", equal to russian-gate, and that false flag the left built on Jan. 6.. Biden thinks it's July 6th, but you know, independence day stuff like that, it's complicated.

I predict Trump wins the wars in court, but that's not what's important to Demonicrats and their deep state. They're only interested in the battles, because what's important to them are the affects of their corruption while they paint reality for us. Their primary goal is to dumb us down, and weakening us; so they have control over YOU.

Serve the left right somehow if AI turns against us. The players will be the first targets. Heck, they may even set us free of em, to become our saviors. Fuck this is good bud, one little hit too.

Oh let me guess you're one of those in the self described "middle" that is above all of this intellectually? LOL!
no im just someone who cant stand you die hard party assholes that have done nothing but divide and bring this country down....fuck you and the party who you follow without question....

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?

I think you're off target. Ranking worst in U.S. history by a small sample of scholars is meaningless.

While he is facing 91 felony charges, there is the chance none will see a day in court if he can successfully stall them long enough and win the election.

He does appear to be losing his mind but so is Biden, so that's a wash.

Money will never be a problem for him because trumptards are stupid enough to turn over their hard earned cash to a billionaire.

Polls look bad for Biden, not Trump. While a few polls show Biden holding a slim lead, overall on average, Trump leads. Even worse for Biden, as a Democrat, he would have to win the popular vote by at least 4 percentage points to win the electoral vote. And currently, he's losing by 1.7 points. He's losing by even more when you factor in Kennedy in the race. The only good news here for Biden is that polls this far out from the election are virtually worthless.

Forum List

Back