i need friends

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by sumayya, Apr 26, 2004.

1. sumayya

sumayya Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    dear all, im an Arab American but i live now in Oman in the Middle east. i wish i could contact with new friends from the U.S, mulims or others
    looking forward to hear from you,

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Hiya, sumayya, welcome to the board. :)

3. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    welcome to the boards sumayya. Theres a variety of topics and issues to discuss amongst us all.

4. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Are you muslim?

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The logic is rather odd, isn't it.

6. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Actually my next question was going to be....WHY?

7. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, welcome.

8. sumayya

sumayya Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i am a muslim lady,
    and you?

9. sumayya

sumayya Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    that was really funny, but i am not a terrorist and i disagree with terrorist guys.. it is true that am muslim but be sure my dear brother Islam is far away with terrorist things Islam even is against such things, now what is happening is that silly or what can i call bla bla muslims try to give a really bad image of our Islam.

10. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    ishaq:324 "he said.'fight them so there is no more rebellion,and religion,all of it,is for allah only.allah must have no rivals."

ishaq:587"our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair.we shall fight as long as we live.we will fight until you turn to islam,humbly seeking refuge.we will fight not caring whom we meet.we will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains.we have mutilated every opponent.we have driven them violently before us at the command of allah and islam.we will fight until our religion is established.and we will plunder them,for they must suffer disgrace."

quran 9:123 "fight the unbelievers around you,and let them find harshness in you."

tabari 9:69"arabs are the most noble people in lineage,the most prominent,and the best in deeds.we were the first to respond to the call of the prophet.we are allah's helpers and the viziers of his messenger.we fight people until they believe in allah.he who believes in allah and his messenger has protected his life and possessions from us.as for one who disbelieves,we will fight him forever in the cause of allah.killing him is a small matter to us."

tabari 9:25 "by allah,i did not come to fight for nothing.i wanted a victory over ta'if so that i might obtain a slave girl from them and make her pregnant."