i need friends

Originally posted by Merlin1047
"i don't hate them, yet i hate the system the Americans are following. "

There's your problem.

If I said to you "I don't hate Arabs, but I hate Islam", would you remain objective about my feelings?

Now our "system" is not a religion, but most of us are rather fond of our "system" and identify with it rather intimately. So it works out something like this, - if you hate it, you hate us.

Not every arab is muslim, and not every muslim is arab, which one do you hate, if all God help you.
abou you System, i meant the way YOUR GOVERNMENT deal WITH ISLAM. i swear to God i DON'T HATE AMERICANS.

Originally posted by sumayya
Do you call those messages are from Quran! they are not . no ishaq:587" in Quran!. about the quran 9:123 " , this was cut in between texts where here it is not talking about you Christians and Jews, it is talking about those who were we call Jahilia the Arabs who were before Islam, you know why? because they tortured Propthet Mohammed until his pure blood covered his pure face. Tabri 9:69 this isn't a Quran Big Brother! it is a book about explanations of Quran written BY TABARI. for sure i haven't read it but recently because of you YES i went through it.even the one you have got from TABARI were mixed up, do you know why, because the words you were depending on are either faked or written for other, far away occasions. Please tell me from have got such poor informatin, beleive me i want to help you to have the right information.

Lets look at some things, then:

The mosque is often the starting place for demonstration and political revolution, and the Friday sermon is not only a religious practice but it often fervently calls upon the faithful to take political action in the name of Allah.
-Abd-al-Masih, Islamic scholar
-Wer Ist Allah im Islam? (Villach), p.32 as cited in Elishua Davidson, Islam, Israel and the Last Days (Harvest House Publishers, 1991), p. 82

....slay the idolaters [the ones who do not worship Allah] wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare them for each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship [i.e. convert to Islam] and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful [to Muslims].
-Surah 9:5
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out...But if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving, Merciful.
-Surah 2:190-92

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.....Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!
-Surah 9:29,41

Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.
-Surah 4:76
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Islam is fighting a holy war for control of the world as indicated above. It was begun by Mohammed in the seventh century and is still carried on through faithful followers through terrorism. The terrorists are not "radicals" or "extremists" as labeled by media. These are FUNDAMENTALISTS who are true to their religion and the teachings of the Koran and who faithfully follow in the footsteps of their great prophet Mohammed.
We must never imagine that such Muslims are being unnecessarily wicked. They are simply being faithful to their religion. The fact is never hidden as to the attitude a good Muslim should have towards Christians and Jews. In fact, much of the incitement to violence and war in the whole of the Quran is directed against the Jews and Christians who rejected what they felt to be the strange god Mohammed was trying to preach.
-G.J.O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah? (Dorchester House Publications, 1994), p.24

The fact that international terrorism is practiced by Mulims is no accident. Neither is it an accident that they have no qualms about the murder of innocent women and children. -The victims are all seen as infidels.

It cannot also be denied that the Koran is that which gives the young Muslim the courage to blow himself up to kill Jews in Israel. This act earns a Muslim the highest reward in heaven.

Surah 9:19 clearly dictates that believing in Allah & the Last Day and striving "in the way of Allah" give more reward than anything else in Islam. Jihad is the advancement of Islam by any means and is the obligation of all Muslims. Jihad was also used by Mohammed for material gain. Surah 61:10-12 makes it clear that striving for the cause of Allah is not only a religious duty but a means of aquiring wealth as in business.

The Hadith calls Jihad:
the best method of earning [blessings] both spiritual and temporal. If victory is won, there is enormous booty of a country, which cannot be equalled to any other source of income. If there is defeat or death, there is everlasting paradise.
-Mishkat Masabih, Vol II, p. 253

There are numerous examples of the requirement of violence against non-muslims.
They can be found in the Koran and in Islamic tradition. It is completely beyond question. The final example:

Mohammed:
He who dies without having fought, or having felt it to be his duty, will die guilty of a kind of hypocracy....There is no emigration after the Conquest, but only jihad...so when you are summoned to fight, go forth....The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them.
-Mishkat al Masabih Sh. M. Ashraf (1990), pp. 147, 721, 810-11, 1130 etc.

This is Mohammed speaking. This is the law of Islam.

Originally posted by NewGuy
1. These come from the koran. If you cannot find where they come from, only 2 things can be the cause. Either

A: You don't read the text
or
B: You are lying and know factually we are in on the reality.

If the former is the situation, I apologize in advance.

If the secondary is the situation, I say that you are here spreading propaganda, and are nothing short of a terrorist. By denying what is in your own text and taken IN CONTEXT you can be nothing else if you are a follower.

2. By calling these quotes LIES, you have stated not that they are misinterpretations, but that people are outright decieving and spreading FALSITIES, when they DO in fact come straight out of your own "holy" book.

In this regard as well, you are condemning us as being unfair toward your faith by insulting our intelligence and insulting US. Since this is the case, combined with your statement about not knowing where the info comes from, you have ranked a 9 on my bullshit-o-meter.

Since the topic is islam, and its advocations which are rooted in terrorism, guess which side you fall on?

Only an idiot goes to a middleman instead of the source.

Obviously this is to spread misinformation because we have you pegged.

how wonderful to see good people who talk nice here.
okay from where do you get your info?
i read my Holy book every day, do you read yours?
and i know not everything in Quran, but understand whether a text is from Quran or not, what it is meant also.
the word terrorism how many times do you say it per day, when you wake up, when u sleep, when u eat when u and when u. see pal, when u want to believe in a thing u can and when you don't want it u don't. can't uou keep this word aside and try to put instead peace, or any positive word.

how wonderful to see good people who talk nice here.
okay from where do you get your info?

Would you be expecting anything less than "some website with Geocities in the address" anyway? No matter what I say, you have already given the view it is all lies. It is really irrelevant now, isn't it.

i read my Holy book every day, do you read yours?

cof: If all faiths were equal, that might mean something. Since a relationship with Christ supercedes a law in a book, this is another moot point.

and i know not everything in Quran, but understand whether a text is from Quran or not, what it is meant also.

So which is it? Do you know the koran, or don't you?

the word terrorism how many times do you say it per day, when you wake up, when u sleep, when u eat when u and when u. see pal, when u want to believe in a thing u can and when you don't want it u don't. can't uou keep this word aside and try to put instead peace, or any positive word.

Tell that to the Israelites. Nice of you to completely disregard the taking of a life and decide a word..."peace" is more important. As long as islam is practiced, there can be no peace. -BY THEIR OWN MANDATE. Since you claim you have not read the entire koran, and are disregarding the taking of life, you are contradicting yourself again and not protecting your belief very well.

The Bible has a few things to say about clamoring for "peace and security", but that would be hammering your faith into nothing, which is not what this is about. -THIS is about your beliefs and how you are lying about them here in this thread.

I notice you didn't adress the issue, but merely wanted to make me look unfriendly.

That can only mean I was right.

Would you be expecting anything less than "some website with Geocities in the address" anyway? No matter what I say, you have already given the view it is all lies. It is really irrelevant now, isn't it.

cof: If all faiths were equal, that might mean something. Since a relationship with Christ supercedes a law in a book, this is another moot point.

So which is it? Do you know the koran, or don't you?

Tell that to the Israelites. Nice of you to completely disregard the taking of a life and decide a word..."peace" is more important. As long as islam is practiced, there can be no peace. -BY THEIR OWN MANDATE. Since you claim you have not read the entire koran, and are disregarding the taking of life, you are contradicting yourself again and not protecting your belief very well.

The Bible has a few things to say about clamoring for "peace and security", but that would be hammering your faith into nothing, which is not what this is about. -THIS is about your beliefs and how you are lying about them here in this thread.

I notice you didn't adress the issue, but merely wanted to make me look unfriendly.

That can only mean I was right.

i do read the Quran everyday, am not just a blind follower of Islam. what took you to say that Islam never practiced peace, and Israelites do have peace?
i just saw a text from the net, and hope you could read it, sorry if i seemed angry to you,

Monotheistic Influence of Judeo/Christians

It is naïve to say that Islam is an amalgam of second-hand information about Judaism and Christianity with an inkling of Arab elements in it and it is absurd to suggest that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was cognizant of the two religious systems.

The concept of Prophethood, the memory of Ibrahim as a prophet and founder of Ka`bah which the Arabs universally cherished, as well as the Abraham’s rites of Hajj or pilgrimage to the Ka`bah were unquestionably pre-Jewish and pre-Christian. Pre-Islamic Arabs independent of any Jewish or Christian influence knew the concept of Allah as the supreme God. The teachings of Ibrahim found haven in Arabia long before the arrival of Judaism or Christianity and the Arabs were already conversant with the word Hanif as the worshipper of One God.

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, accused the contemporary Arabs, the Jews and the Christians of having deviated from the original teachings of their prophets and of having degenerated into polytheism. He also rejected what they said were the teachings of their scriptures. So he cannot be misconstrued as having conceived the idea of monotheism from the Judeo Christian influence.

The Qur’an does not maintain that it is teaching a new religion. Instead it upholds and revives of the original teachings God has given through all Prophets of all nations. It claims that its teachings are the same as that of Ibrahim, Moses and Jesus and speak about all of them in glowing terms. Since every orientalist agrees on the fact that Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, has not read any of the scriptures, his source of knowledge must be something other than these scriptures.

The rejection of biblical teachings about the son or father of the God was rejected even in the Makkan Surahs and long before the migration to Madinah. Hence it is not correct to say that these renunciations came about, at the wake of the separation from the Jews and Christians in Madinah.

It is impossible to get even a glimpse of Monotheism from any amount of observation of Judaism and Christianity in those days. The practices of these two religious groups were steeped in the most debasing corruption and superstitions, which are vastly removed from being model monotheists.

The various reform movements in Christianity, particularly the Cluniac Movement, the Iconoclastic Movement and the reformation started by Martin Luther bear testimony to the depth of degradation into which the Christians and Christianity of the day had condescended. In a way, all these reform movements and the subsequent emphasis on monotheism, in spite of an adherence to the doctrines of Trinity and divinity of Christ are, by and large impacts of the uncompromising monotheism enunciated and propagated by Islam. In other words, it was Islam that influenced the revival movements in Christianity.

The tradition that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, heard Quss Ibn Sa`idah preach at the `Ukaz fair is spurious and discarded as one of its narrators, Muhammad Ibn Hallaj Al-Lakhmi, is a confirmed liar. The suggestion that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, learnt from Zayd Ibn Harithah is discarded on the ground that Zayd came to the Prophet as a little boy and as such could not have taught very much about Christianity to his foster father. Moreover, Zayd was of genuine faith in the mission of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and followed him till his death. The allegation that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, received instruction from Waraqah Ibn Nawfal on Christianity is rejected on the ground that, if this information is true, then the Quraishis would have made a very strong point and issue about it. The assertion that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is being instructed by a foreigner, is already properly addressed and rebutted by the Qur’an itself and as such it is not discussed here. If some of the Christians and Jews of Makkah have provided information about former religions, they would not have faith in the Prophet’s mission and leadership to become Muslims in the first place.

The Makkans tortured a number of such converts in order to extort an admission that Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, had obtained help from them. Jabr, one of the victims of oppression when persecuted and tortured to the extreme, gave a significant reply: "It is not I who teaches Muhammad, rather it is he who teaches and guides me." Tafsir Al-Qurtubi.

It is worth noting some of the points raised by Dr. Jamal Badawi, a renowned scholar in Canada in this connection. He says, 'It would be highly imaginary to say that through his occasional chats with Jews and Christians, while busy with his caravan, Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, learned enough about either or both religions to formulate a new powerful and viable religion, a task that defies the collective efforts of scholars for centuries.'

Further, the above assertion raises a number of questions. Dr. Jamal Badawi puts forth the following six questions. Why is it, that in spite of the abundance of historical material on Muhammad's life, and in spite of the extensive research on his life for centuries by his severe critics, why was it not possible to discover that mysterious teacher(s) through whom Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, might have learned all that?

It is known that Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was opposed, ridiculed and persecuted for nearly thirteen years by his own contemporaries. With this magnitude of severe enemies, was it not possible for them to prove to the masses that Muhammad's, peace and blessings be upon him, claim of revelation was sheer fabrication? Was it not possible for them to reveal and name which they alleged to be the human source of sources of his teachings? Even some of his adversaries who made this assertion changed their minds later on and accused him, instead, of magic or of being possessed by evil etc.

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was raised among his people and every aspect of his life was exposed to them, especially by the openness that characterizes tribal life in the desert. How could the multitudes of his contemporaries, including many of his close relatives who knew him so well, how could they believe in his truthfulness if they had any doubt that he was claiming credit for ideas taught to him by some other teachers without bothering to give them credit?

What kind of teacher might have taught Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, a coherent and complete religion that changed the face of history? Why didn’t he or they (if any) speak against the alleged student who continued learning from them, while ignoring them and claiming some other divine source for his teachings?

How could many Jews and Christians amongst his contemporaries become Muslims and believe in his truthfulness if they knew that he was copying from their scriptures or learning from their priests or rabbis?

It is known that some of the Qur’anic revelations came to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, in the presence of people. The Qur’an was revealed during the span of twenty-three years, where then was that mysterious perhaps, invisible human teacher of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him? How could he have hidden himself for so long? Or how could Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, who was constantly surrounded by followers, how was he able to make frequent secret visits to that mysterious teacher or teachers for twenty-three years without being caught even once?

i do read the Quran everyday, am not just a blind follower of Islam.

Then it would not be your faith, but your philosophy. -Which by your justification of claiming to know about it and such, doesn't make any sense.

what took you to say that Islam never practiced peace, and Israelites do have peace?
i just saw a text from the net, and hope you could read it, sorry if i seemed angry to you,

Come on, you haven't known anything Israel has been going through in the last 50 years, not to mention since the beginning of palestinian occupation?

Monotheistic Influence of Judeo/Christians

All of this is a bunch of useless drivel that avoids all of the issues I have adressed with you. Rather than disprove you are in fact a person promoting terrorism through your faith while denying such and telling people to look the other way in the name of "peace", you try to prove your faith to be the only one in order to gain converts. If you want to play hardball, you had better wear a cup.

"and dispute ye not with the (people of the book)*, except in the best way" Sura 29,46

*People of the book: jews, and christians

Its strange how u assume that i know nothing about islam well let me tell you something:
my religion teaches me that i should speak with any one whether he was a muslim or not in a good way, and it also teaches me to be patient in my conversations and if you want me to tell you about islam, prophet mohamed, and the quran, beleive me i dont know where to start. should i start telling you about islam and how it came to save mankind, or should i tell you about the book of allah the Quran which you wont understand accuretly if you dont understand "good arabic", or speak to you about prophet mohamads and tell you his real story and how he was sent to continue what moses and jesus had started.
newguy why to you say these things about islam and it really seems you only read a little "about what you want to believe on islam" islam is more than what you know, and for you to build a clear picture about islam i think it is you who has to open his mind and interact with people who practice islam as it is, weve known westrens to be truth seekers, and to seek truth about islam is by reading more than just one opinion about it. im not saying there are no muslim terrorists who gave a bad image of islam, but im not one of them, and millions of muslim are not. speaking of whats happening in palestine is not terrorism as i believe and many westren journalists share me the same opinion its strange how you consider that terrorism and say nothing about the killing of palestinians that hasnt stop from more than 50 years, its also naive to consider whats happening in iraq not terrorism. it seems your trying to inforce your ideas and refuse any other idea. by the way im sure of my faith and its difficult to explain to you that unless you start showing me some respect, that is all im asking. and about what you quoted about some parts of the quran and then explained wrong, shows poor understanding of the quran and its meanings.
you should know when these parts of the quran were introduced and what was the situation when they were given to prophet mohamed, but the way your demonstrating these parts of the quran is unfair.

what you said about prophet mohamed in the begining, at that time men got married with more than one woman, and its not how you once again poorly described, he got married to obey god for reasons that later understood to be reasonable i can tell you more about, and what you said that he was racist also shows your lack of information. if the prophet was a racist how come islam spread and is still spreading all over the world, in africa, asia,europe, and usa, did you ask your self what is so powerful in islam that made all these people beleive in islam, i would suppose youll say they are all idiots and stupid, while your the only one in the world who can gide them to the truth.....

one of the prophets dearest companions was "BILAL" who was black, and the prophet made him the five prayers a day caller, because of his beautiful voice.

and may i ask you to tell how exactly prophet mohamed was a rapist, likes him self.....
well pal as you see its not easy to tell you what i believe about islam in this area and i would really like to know more about you so you can write to me in the personal..

your sister sumayya...

"and dispute ye not with the (people of the book)*, except in the best way" Sura 29,46

Its strange how u assume that i know nothing about islam well let me tell you something:
my religion teaches me that i should speak with any one whether he was a muslim or not in a good way, and it also teaches me to be patient in my conversations and if you want me to tell you about islam, prophet mohamed, and the quran, beleive me i dont know where to start. should i start telling you about islam and how it came to save mankind, or should i tell you about the book of allah the Quran which you wont understand accuretly if you dont understand "good arabic", or speak to you about prophet mohamads and tell you his real story and how he was sent to continue what moses and jesus had started.
newguy why do you say these things about islam and it really seems you only read a little "about what you want to believe on islam" islam is more than what you know, and for you to build a clear picture about islam i think it is you who has to open his mind and interact with people who practice islam as it is, weve known westrens to be truth seekers, and to seek truth about islam is by reading more than just one opinion about it. im not saying there are no muslim terrorists who gave a bad image of islam, but im not one of them, and millions of muslim are not. speaking of whats happening in palestine is not terrorism as i believe and many westren journalists share me the same opinion its strange how you consider that terrorism and say nothing about the killing of palestinians that hasnt stop from more than 50 years, its also naive to consider whats happening in iraq not terrorism. it seems your trying to inforce your ideas and refuse any other idea. by the way im sure of my faith and its difficult to explain to you that unless you start showing me some respect, that is all im asking. and about what you quoted about some parts of the quran and then explained wrong, shows poor understanding of the quran and its meanings.
you should know when these parts of the quran were introduced and what was the situation when they were given to prophet mohamed, but the way your demonstrating these parts of the quran is unfair.

what you said about prophet mohamed in the begining, at that time men got married with more than one woman, and its not how you once again poorly described, he got married to obey god for reasons that later understood to be reasonable i can tell you more about, and what you said that he was racist also shows your lack of information. if the prophet was a racist how come islam spread and is still spreading all over the world, in africa, asia,europe, and usa, did you ask your self what is so powerful in islam that made all these people beleive in islam, i would suppose youll say they are all idiots and stupid, while your the only one in the world who can gide them to the truth.....

one of the prophets dearest companions was "BILAL" who was black, and the prophet made him the five prayers a day caller, because of his beautiful voice.

and may i ask you to tell how exactly prophet mohamed was a rapist, likes him self.....
well pal as you see its not easy to tell you what i believe about islam in this area and i would really like to know more about you so you can write to me in the personal..

your sister sumayya...

First off, let me tell YOU something:

Get your quotes right.
Sura 29:46: "Be courteous when you argue with the People of the Book, except with those among them who do evil. Say: 'We believe in that which has been revealed to us and which was revealed to you. Our God and your God is one. To Him we submit.'"

In other words, all non-believers (because they do evil by not believing) are evildoers, and SHOULD be believing in YOUR God, and are therefore to be treated AS I HAVE STATED.

my religion teaches me that i should speak with any one whether he was a muslim or not in a good way, and it also teaches me to be patient in my conversations

Only if you take it out of context and eliminate some of the text in order to convince others that Islam is peaceful which it is not.

Notice you are lying again.

and if you want me to tell you about islam, prophet mohamed, and the quran, beleive me i dont know where to start.

Because I have exposed the fact you are not who you claim.

should i start telling you about islam and how it came to save mankind, or should i tell you about the book of allah the Quran which you wont understand accuretly if you dont understand "good arabic",

I am capable of understanding far more than you about your own text, apparently.

or speak to you about prophet mohamads and tell you his real story and how he was sent to continue what moses and jesus had started.

Ummm....if that were true, then either the Bible or the koran is false, and since the Bible has prophecy to back it up, your claim is without substance.

newguy why to you say these things about islam and it really seems you only read a little "about what you want to believe on islam"

I have NEVER looked at any information on ANYTHING with predetermined opinions. I weigh everything first on its own merit, and then against provable fact. You claim to not know everything about it and try to disprove ME?

islam is more than what you know, and for you to build a clear picture about islam i think it is you who has to open his mind and interact with people who practice islam as it is, weve known westrens to be truth seekers, and to seek truth about islam is by reading more than just one opinion about it.

1. I HAVE done that very thing and reached my conclusion IN ADDITION to being able to prove it with your own text.

2. "Having an open mind" is really translated into "be tollerant of the belief". No way.

im not saying there are no muslim terrorists who gave a bad image of islam, but im not one of them,

Then you don't follow your text.

and millions of muslim are not. speaking of whats happening in palestine is not terrorism as i believe and many westren journalists share me the same opinion its strange how you consider that terrorism and say nothing about the killing of palestinians that hasnt stop from more than 50 years,

1. Reporters are stupid and biased.
2. You don't have clue one. Israel was the right of the Jews and no nation was ever created in the region unless by forceful occupation by palestinians. Your entire point on Israel is complete disinformation.

its also naive to consider whats happening in iraq not terrorism. it seems your trying to inforce your ideas and refuse any other idea.

You are right. The muslims in Iraq ARE terrorists.
Refusing OTHER ideas when mine are FACT IS the appropriate response.

by the way im sure of my faith and its difficult to explain to you that unless you start showing me some respect, that is all im asking.
1. You claim not to know a whole lot about it and yet you are sure of it. Again, you are lying.
2. I will show you no respect until you STOP lying about this topic.

and about what you quoted about some parts of the quran and then explained wrong, shows poor understanding of the quran and its meanings.

Yeah, I guess the text is really saying one thing, and meaning something else? :rolleyes:

Prove it. You still aren't adressing the issue as originally introduced.

what you said about prophet mohamed in the begining, at that time men got married with more than one woman, and its not how you once again poorly described, he got married to obey god for reasons that later understood to be reasonable i can tell you more about, and what you said that he was racist also shows your lack of information. if the prophet was a racist how come islam spread

The sword.

and is still spreading all over the world, in africa, asia,europe, and usa, did you ask your self what is so powerful in islam that made all these people beleive in islam, i would suppose youll say they are all idiots and stupid, while your the only one in the world who can gide them to the truth.....

They are accepting "peace and security" which is what YOU are advocating here as well. Jesus said He came to be a sword, not a peacemaker. Yet, you claim islam to be peaceful and all inclusive.
We could get into this, but you would not look good at all.

your sister sumayya...

Which proves you ARE a terrorist looking for converts.

i only quote fom islams primary sources:the sira (biography),ta'rikh (history),hadith (report),or quran (recital)

ishaq:464 "the jews were made to come down,and allah's messenger imprisioned them.then the prophet went out into the marketplace of medina (it is still its marketplace today),and had trenches dug in it.he sent for the jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches.they were brought out to him in batches.they numbered 800 to 900 boys and men.as they were being taken in small groups to the prophet,they said to one another,'what do you think will be done to us?' someone said,'do you not understand.on each occasion do you not see that the summoner never stops?he does not discharge anyone.and that those who are taken away do not come back.by god,it is death!the affair continued until the messenger of allah had finished with them all."

tabari 8:28 "when the messenger approached the jews,he said,'you brothers of apes!allah shamed you and cursed you."

here is a wonderful nightime story for the kiddies.

tabari 7:97/ishaq:368 "we carried ka'b's head and brought it to mohammad during the night.we saluted him as he stood praying and told him that we had slain allah's enemy.when he came out to us we cast ashraf's head before his feet.the prophet praised allah that the poet had been assassinated and complimented us on the good work we had done in allah's cause.our attack upon allah's enemy cast terror among the jews,and there was no jew in medina who did not fear for his life."

ishaq:368 "ka'b's body was left prostrate.after his fall,all the nadir jews were brought low.sword in hand we cut him down.by muhammad's order we were sent secretly by night.brother killing brother.we lured him to his death with guile[cunning or deviousness].traveling by night,bold as lions,we went into his home.we made him taste death with our deadly swords.we sought victory for the religion of the prophet."

tabari 7:97"the next morning,the jews were in a state of fear on account of our attack upon the enemy of allah.after the assassination,the prophet declared,'kill every jew."

bukhari:6b1n6 "just issue orders to kill every jew in the country."

well that covers genocide and racism

tabari 7:97/ishaq:369 "thereupon mas'ud leapt upon sunayna,one of the jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him.the muslim's brother complained,saying,'why did you kill him?you have much fat in your belly from his charity.'mas'ud answered,'by allah,had muhammad ordered me to murder you,my brother,i would have cut off your head.'wherein the brother said,'any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!"

yes,wonderful indeed!

1. These come from the koran. If you cannot find where they come from, only 2 things can be the cause. Either

A: You don't read the text
or
B: You are lying and know factually we are in on the reality.

If the former is the situation, I apologize in advance.

If the secondary is the situation, I say that you are here spreading propaganda, and are nothing short of a terrorist. By denying what is in your own text and taken IN CONTEXT you can be nothing else if you are a follower.

2. By calling these quotes LIES, you have stated not that they are misinterpretations, but that people are outright decieving and spreading FALSITIES, when they DO in fact come straight out of your own "holy" book.

In this regard as well, you are condemning us as being unfair toward your faith by insulting our intelligence and insulting US. Since this is the case, combined with your statement about not knowing where the info comes from, you have ranked a 9 on my bullshit-o-meter.

Since the topic is islam, and its advocations which are rooted in terrorism, guess which side you fall on?

Only an idiot goes to a middleman instead of the source.

Obviously this is to spread misinformation because we have you pegged.

One can take quotes from the BIble out of context, which are equally as inflamatory in their rhetoric as the ones cptpwitchita took from the Koran. What most people fail to realize is that Christianity and Islam share a common lineage with Judaism...But everbody is too busy fighting over who's right to realize this. Everybody is claiming that their pipeline to God is the only one, and this is the great flaw of these, and other religious traditions.

Salam Alaiykoum (peace be upon you) sister. My name is Stephanie and I just wanted to let you know that I will try to help you explain the beauty of Islam. I converted to Islam about 1.5 years ago. One thing that lead me to Islam was the beauty and the true peace it posesses. I realized that the terrorists were not true Muslims and killing a man is only permitted if he is preventing you from practicing your religion. I have many non-muslims friends since I was christian only 2 years ago, but I have not hurt any of them because they have supported me 100% in my decision to convert. Some friends I lost because they could not understand, but they never stood in my way.
I do not write to this board in order to convert anyone to Islam or to force my opinions on someone else. If someone is meant to convert only Allah can guide them. The reason I do write is in order to maybe help relieve some of the prejudices placed on many Muslims right now.
My parents, grandparents, and great great grandparents were all born and raised in the US. I love the principles my country was founded on....freedom. But today, I feel we have lost sight of this principle. I love my friends, family, and the community I live in. Americans are nice and will always help a friend in need. Even when I became Muslim I found lots of support. I feel though that our government has lost sight of the prinicple of freedom. As an American Muslim I feel the government has become more focused on power and money rather than what is really good for the people.
I have found the US support of Israel to be inhumane. I do not hate jews, in fact I have a few jewish friends who are all very kindhearted. Palestine was invaded in the 1940's (?) when Britian signed over the land using the Balford document. This document initiated the birth of Israel. Giving someones home is wrong but whats done has be done and we can't change history, but the problem is when this story won't end. Israel continues to bulldoze "terrorists" homes that "oops" contain only innocent people. The problem is now the original people who took the land are basically long gone and only the children are left to fight their parents battle. Now Jews and Muslims both see Palestine as home. For the Jewish children, Palestine is the land they were born and raised, for Muslim children, Israel is a country of stolen land.
I must admit, I do not have a solution for the current situation. I hope that this land will one day be shared equally among both groups. I hope that Muslims will once again be able to visit their holy mosques and walk the streets and do so safely. I wish the jews to have the same freedom. Right now there is a never ending cycle that was started long ago and neither side wants to step down and negotiate.
Anyway, I have spoken long enough.

Please if anyone has a true and real question about understanding Islam ask one Question at a time and get to the point and be consice. Please wait for the answer to you question before you bombard us with 50 more. Please do not write a 3 paragraph long question that can be stated in 3 senetences. I will try to keep my replies as short as possible (hopefully this will be the longest I will ever write). I hope I have not offended anyone because that is not my intintions at all. I just want to help everyone understand our beliefs.
Thank you,
Stephanie Khaldi

Honorable try Stephanie. You seem to forget that the same agreement that allowed for the formation of Israel also allowed for the formation of a Palestinian state. Your "brother" and "sisters" were just too greedy and they wanted it all. What does the Quaran say about greed? I am not it cannot be looked favorably upon.

If you were such a peace loving religion, your brothers and sisters would have chosen to live side by side with Jewish state instead of declaring war.

The actions of Islam belie the words you write. Until you stop being hypocritical, nobody is going to listen.

Moreover, frankly, using the KKK as an example is stupid. The Christian community has, for the most part, reigned in the pointy-heads and when they do arise, we speak out against them quickly and strongly.

I would like to hear from somebody within the Muslim community other than one or two people on a message board.

If you are sincere, then you need to start taking a close look at your own religion first. It is hard to fathom how one can continue to say that their religion is peaceful when all one sees is people of that religion killing in the name of THEIR god while the others within that religion say nothing or even support them.

I would not want to belong to such a religion and if you truly were a Christian (in practice, not just in words) 2 short years ago, (actually, whether you were or not - the advice is the same) you better repent NOW before you find yourself and your antichrist supporters burning in the Lake of FIRE!

JMHO!

This discussion sounds like two funamentalists from 2 different religions arguing over how many angels can dance on the head of pin. As bully said, 2 sides claiming that the only way to salvation is theirs. I see religions as mere guidelines of how to live one's life intertwined with tales of history. If the way these religions are practiced you both are just pissing in the wind.

Look at maps before 1940 and in that space we now call Israel was a country called Palestine. No question about it whether it was an official state or not, palestinians were forced out of their homes. I believe the reason there is so much violence among Muslims is not that Jews actually live there, but that Israel is not allowing Muslims to worship in one of the most sacred Mosques in the world (hints the killings for preventing one to worship God). I feel sorry for all of the people (Jews, Muslims, Christians) who are living in this land. As we can see there are arab countries in which jews live happily.
About the KKK. It was not a stupid example. If you look back 60 or so years ago, many people were too scared to stand up and fight the KKK. Many people just kept quite about it. Today, it is easy for us to say oh yeah we all speak out against the KKK, but it wasn't always like that. Maybe you are not old enough to realize how influential and how much this minority group took over a population or maybe you are from a part of the country that was not as devastated by the effects of the KKK.
Also, I was just trying to show people on the board that terrorist are a minority radical group like the KKK is.
Thanks,
Stephanie Khaldi

The leaders in both Isreal and Palestine need to continue the hatred. It keeps them in power and the money flowing in from their supporters. What who they do if it were not for money flowing in fron the outside?

Originally posted by skhaldi
Salam Alaiykoum (peace be upon you) sister. My name is Stephanie and I just wanted to let you know that I will try to help you explain the beauty of Islam. I converted to Islam about 1.5 years ago. One thing that lead me to Islam was the beauty and the true peace it posesses. I realized that the terrorists were not true Muslims and killing a man is only permitted if he is preventing you from practicing your religion. I have many non-muslims friends since I was christian only 2 years ago, but I have not hurt any of them because they have supported me 100% in my decision to convert. Some friends I lost because they could not understand, but they never stood in my way.
I do not write to this board in order to convert anyone to Islam or to force my opinions on someone else. If someone is meant to convert only Allah can guide them. The reason I do write is in order to maybe help relieve some of the prejudices placed on many Muslims right now.
My parents, grandparents, and great great grandparents were all born and raised in the US. I love the principles my country was founded on....freedom. But today, I feel we have lost sight of this principle. I love my friends, family, and the community I live in. Americans are nice and will always help a friend in need. Even when I became Muslim I found lots of support. I feel though that our government has lost sight of the prinicple of freedom. As an American Muslim I feel the government has become more focused on power and money rather than what is really good for the people.
I have found the US support of Israel to be inhumane. I do not hate jews, in fact I have a few jewish friends who are all very kindhearted. Palestine was invaded in the 1940's (?) when Britian signed over the land using the Balford document. This document initiated the birth of Israel. Giving someones home is wrong but whats done has be done and we can't change history, but the problem is when this story won't end. Israel continues to bulldoze "terrorists" homes that "oops" contain only innocent people. The problem is now the original people who took the land are basically long gone and only the children are left to fight their parents battle. Now Jews and Muslims both see Palestine as home. For the Jewish children, Palestine is the land they were born and raised, for Muslim children, Israel is a country of stolen land.
I must admit, I do not have a solution for the current situation. I hope that this land will one day be shared equally among both groups. I hope that Muslims will once again be able to visit their holy mosques and walk the streets and do so safely. I wish the jews to have the same freedom. Right now there is a never ending cycle that was started long ago and neither side wants to step down and negotiate.
Anyway, I have spoken long enough.

Please if anyone has a true and real question about understanding Islam ask one Question at a time and get to the point and be consice. Please wait for the answer to you question before you bombard us with 50 more. Please do not write a 3 paragraph long question that can be stated in 3 senetences. I will try to keep my replies as short as possible (hopefully this will be the longest I will ever write). I hope I have not offended anyone because that is not my intintions at all. I just want to help everyone understand our beliefs.
Thank you,
Stephanie Khaldi

you totally ignored the verses i gave

Forum List

Back