I met my son's "really good friend." again

The result of your upbringing lead you to conclude that ALL 15 year old boys can not have any feelings of love for a girl that does not revolve arround fucking them.

Again, attacking my parents and my upbringing.

But, since you asked so nicely (notice the sarcasm?), I dated the same girl from the time I was 14 to the time I was 22. We split because we realized we wanted different things out of life.

I am not insulting your upbringing.

You're right, you're not. You're trying to, but since you're talking complete asinine bullshit, it's ineffective. No logical human being would think that 15 year old boys (and girls) don't have sex on their minds.

I reported you anyway. Your implications are that my parents were bad parents, and it's not appreciated. My parents weren't delusional, as you seem to be.

Yes he was insulting my son.

How so? I specifically stated that there is nothing wrong with your son for being sexually attracted to his girlfriend.

He did it to try and ruin the nice sentiment I was trying to convey.

It seems odd that Baruch isn't offended.

Its what the people on the right do to anyone on the left here when they try to talk about human things.

Leave it to this stupid bitch to turn this into a political issue. Considering I'm not "on the right," though, it's laughable.

He insulted me and my son MUCH more than anything I said insulted his family.

I insulted you, not your son, not in any way. Unlike you, I know how to leave family out of it.

You do not know for a FACT what anyone feels you idiot

Yet you seem to know for a fact that your 15 year old hormone raging adolescent son only feels "love", as you put it, for some chick, and not sex.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
You do not know for a FACT what anyone feels you idiot

Yet you seem to know for a fact that your 15 year old hormone raging adolescent son only feels "love", as you put it, for some chick, and not sex.

:lol:

I love when Truthmatters is embarrassed by her own illogical sentiments.
I'm baffled that the kid didn't engage her in conversation one day and tell his mom all about how much he wants to stab his girlfriend in her rear end.

At 15, that's certainly the kind of talk I wanted to have with my mother.

Well Truth, since you have never been a 15 year old boy (or...have you?), let me explain something:

At 15, the look of LOVE and the look of "I want to fuck you" are the same thing. Them's the facts, dear.

remember

Tell me where I mentioned your son specifically. Oops, I didn't.

Yet, again, you attack my parents and my upbringing. Reported, again, bitch.

I like how you say "reported" then call her a "bitch" in the same thread.

Nope it was me.

I should know never to try and be human with these people.

They dont see things in human terms.

They can insult family all they want but they lose their minds when it is even mentioned that someone raised them.

Last edited:
Nope it was me.

I should know never to try and be human with these people.

They dont see things in human terms

You do realize that from the beginning of being a teenager (and with it the onset of puberty) to the beginning of becoming a senior citizen (and with it the onset of anti-puberty or whatever it's called nowadays) there exists a sex drive in normal human beings. Are you aware of that?

And I am even more impressed with her. I am in no hurry, but she would be a great mom for my grandkids. I can wait six or seven years. I am in no hurry, and I hope they can too. (This is his first involvement, and he is only sixteen, and she is just 15)

My boy insists that she is not his girlfriend, but they think in very good harmony, and he is clearly besotted by her. At the same time, he is not testosterone poisoned into stupid behavior.

Anyway, she seems eminently sensible, easy going and intelligent. She is not glamorous. And this being Oregon in November, I can't tell much of her figure, but I think it is pretty slim.

She said she has lots of books. They could be complete collections of Harlequin romances, but given her general level of sensibility and look of intelligence, I doubt it. I am pretty sure there is a lot of science fiction, as my boy has been talking of some new authors he likes that 'a friend' recently introduced him to. I wonder if I can interest her in some Mark Twain and HL Mencken........?

My boy has crossed into an age that is scary and amazing. He is learning to drive (he makes really wide right turns still, and likes to drive really close to the right hand side of the road.) Each step he makes into maturity is a bit of a thrill and a bit of a fright. I just hope he keeps going the way he has been. It has been fun. But every step has its consequences.

care to throw your insults at this poster for talking tenderly about their family?

Ohh my mistake this person is on the right so its no problem them talking about family and love without being treated like a criminal.

And I am even more impressed with her. I am in no hurry, but she would be a great mom for my grandkids. I can wait six or seven years. I am in no hurry, and I hope they can too. (This is his first involvement, and he is only sixteen, and she is just 15)

My boy insists that she is not his girlfriend, but they think in very good harmony, and he is clearly besotted by her. At the same time, he is not testosterone poisoned into stupid behavior.

Anyway, she seems eminently sensible, easy going and intelligent. She is not glamorous. And this being Oregon in November, I can't tell much of her figure, but I think it is pretty slim.

She said she has lots of books. They could be complete collections of Harlequin romances, but given her general level of sensibility and look of intelligence, I doubt it. I am pretty sure there is a lot of science fiction, as my boy has been talking of some new authors he likes that 'a friend' recently introduced him to. I wonder if I can interest her in some Mark Twain and HL Mencken........?

My boy has crossed into an age that is scary and amazing. He is learning to drive (he makes really wide right turns still, and likes to drive really close to the right hand side of the road.) Each step he makes into maturity is a bit of a thrill and a bit of a fright. I just hope he keeps going the way he has been. It has been fun. But every step has its consequences.

care to throw your insults at this poster for talking tenderly about their family?

Ohh my mistake this person is on the right so its no problem them talking about family and love without being treated like a criminal.

Nothing wrong with talking about family and love, TM. Nobody's going to chuck tomatoes at Baruch.

What's wrong is the impression you give with your posts that it's somehow wrong for people, let alone adolescent boys, to be thinking about sex when other posters brought it up more or less jokingly. You took offense to their tongue in cheek nods at human nature and called it a lack of proper upbringing. I'm not sure why, but that's what left you wide open. You hit first.

Maybe if you stopped to try to figure out what's humor and what's serious you'd get better results. ;)

Its fun watching them grow up huh?

Its sad, but also fascinating at the same time.... I am watching my two daughters (15 & 18) turn into young women and it makes me so proud and scared at the same time.

There are alot of good kids out there and you sound like you were lucky enough to have raised one.

Dont listen to those who say that ALL 15 yr olds are thinking of only one thing. Believe me the thoughts are probably there (he would'nt be human if they were'nt) but if you raise them right... most likely the urges are going to be surpressed if he REALLY cares for her.
It also does'nt hurt to have a dad like me watching his every move :death:

Good luck!

Forum List

Back