I met my son's "really good friend." again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dear fucking idiot , my post show I love men.

You are merely so distrubed by the truth that you have no idea of the depth of some women that you are lashing out.

Take what you leaarned here and use it ot make your life better instead of throwing rocks at the teacher.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you've taught me anything, it's that you're a stupid bitch. Also, you've confirmed the notion that not all women are worth being treated properly. Some women are simply rotten bitches. You're one of those. You're lucky to have a man in your life that treats you well. Most men would find you to be undeserving of such.

the op shares a moment with us and yall do this?

those are such sweet ages...but i will agree....boys to men are thinking about sex....why do people deny the strong drive of sex...only next to thrist and hunger

the op shares a moment with us and yall do this?

those are such sweet ages...but i will agree....boys to men are thinking about sex....why do people deny the strong drive of sex...only next to thrist and hunger

Im not denying it , Im pointing out there are young men who have deeper thoughts and feelings.

My own son and the OPs are proof of that.

You make it sound like it's one or the other. For the vast majority of people, it's both. And there's nothing wrong with that.

It's not all that complicated. Really.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

I remember the days myself, when all females are judged on boobs and availability. But it is nice to see him maturing mentally as well as physically.

I am just thrilled he is judging girls based on the correct head.

You make it sound like it's one or the other. For the vast majority of people, it's both. And there's nothing wrong with that.

For all people, it's both.

I used to say that. Then I encountered a few people as I went along who honestly didn't care about one or the other. Mind-boggling, but true. There are people out there who are completely asexual, and there are people who only care about sex to the exclusion of all else. I don't see how they stay sane, but it's not my life. Whatever works for them!

For all people, it's both.

I used to say that. Then I encountered a few people as I went along who honestly didn't care about one or the other. Mind-boggling, but true. There are people out there who are completely asexual, and there are people who only care about sex to the exclusion of all else. I don't see how they stay sane, but it's not my life. Whatever works for them!

It's not that they don't care, it's that they don't care enough about one to let it sway them away from the other. A person can be so attracted to another physically that the personality does not affect the attraction, and vice versa. It, like all things in life, is a trade-off.

Forum List

Back