I met my son's "really good friend." again

care to throw your insults at this poster for talking tenderly about their family?

Actually, my original comments were directed at Baruch, as that was before you chimed in and started acting like a fool.

Ohh my mistake this person is on the right so its no problem them talking about family and love without being treated like a criminal.

Baruch is on the right? I have no idea. I don't keep up with right and left. I keep up with smart and stupid. You're the latter.

The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree... Like you, I'm sure he will turn out just fine.

i dont think anyone was insulting your son...just saying what is on the mind of men most of the time at any age...

Yep, there's this little thingy that's called Testosterone in males that does that evil sex drive that we have. At 15 I would think that Love and Sex are thought of as one in the same. It takes years to figure out the difference between love and lust. It only took 63 stiches for me to tell the difference between the two, and that was in my late 20's. :lol:

Nope it was me.

I should know never to try and be human with these people.

They dont see things in human terms.

They can insult family all they want but they lose their minds when it is even mentioned that someone raised them.

Who the fuck is "they"?

Does everyone have to be "they", or should i say "republican", which is what you obviously mean by that, if they challenge you on something?

My God, woman. You're fucking looney toons :lol:

And I am even more impressed with her. I am in no hurry, but she would be a great mom for my grandkids. I can wait six or seven years. I am in no hurry, and I hope they can too. (This is his first involvement, and he is only sixteen, and she is just 15)

My boy insists that she is not his girlfriend, but they think in very good harmony, and he is clearly besotted by her. At the same time, he is not testosterone poisoned into stupid behavior.

Anyway, she seems eminently sensible, easy going and intelligent. She is not glamorous. And this being Oregon in November, I can't tell much of her figure, but I think it is pretty slim.

She said she has lots of books. They could be complete collections of Harlequin romances, but given her general level of sensibility and look of intelligence, I doubt it. I am pretty sure there is a lot of science fiction, as my boy has been talking of some new authors he likes that 'a friend' recently introduced him to. I wonder if I can interest her in some Mark Twain and HL Mencken........?

My boy has crossed into an age that is scary and amazing. He is learning to drive (he makes really wide right turns still, and likes to drive really close to the right hand side of the road.) Each step he makes into maturity is a bit of a thrill and a bit of a fright. I just hope he keeps going the way he has been. It has been fun. But every step has its consequences.

care to throw your insults at this poster for talking tenderly about their family?

Ohh my mistake this person is on the right so its no problem them talking about family and love without being treated like a criminal.

Nothing wrong with talking about family and love, TM. Nobody's going to chuck tomatoes at Baruch.

What's wrong is the impression you give with your posts that it's somehow wrong for people, let alone adolescent boys, to be thinking about sex when other posters brought it up more or less jokingly. You took offense to their tongue in cheek nods at human nature and called it a lack of proper upbringing. I'm not sure why, but that's what left you wide open. You hit first.

Maybe if you stopped to try to figure out what's humor and what's serious you'd get better results. ;)

You had to go and make me use my first thanks, didn't you?

Nothing wrong with talking about family and love, TM. Nobody's going to chuck tomatoes at Baruch.

What's wrong is the impression you give with your posts that it's somehow wrong for people, let alone adolescent boys, to be thinking about sex when other posters brought it up more or less jokingly. You took offense to their tongue in cheek nods at human nature and called it a lack of proper upbringing. I'm not sure why, but that's what left you wide open. You hit first.

Maybe if you stopped to try to figure out what's humor and what's serious you'd get better results. ;)

:woohoo:

Somebody had to get you sooner or later. :D

:woohoo:

Somebody had to get you sooner or later. :D

When you least expect it, I'm yanking it back out from under you.

Rock paper scissors lizard spock?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapcKVn7DdY"]pobeda[/ame]

Forum List

Back