I met my son's "really good friend." again

I talked of the look of love on my sons face and what was the response of the male cons on here?

They came aruninn' to try and insult me and my son.

No one insulted your son, just you. We just tried to explain to you that your son is a horny teenager like every other teenager. That doesn't make him a bad person, and it doesn't mean he doesn't love his girlfriend or respect women. It simply means he's human. Sorry that facts offend you.

As far as insulting you goes, it's more than you deserve.

those are such sweet ages...but i will agree....boys to men are thinking about sex....why do people deny the strong drive of sex...only next to thrist and hunger

I remember the days myself, when all females are judged on boobs and availability. But it is nice to see him maturing mentally as well as physically.

I am just thrilled he is judging girls based on the correct head.

uh huh....just ask him...are you and your really good friend fucking buddies? see how he reacts.

Well Truth, since you have never been a 15 year old boy (or...have you?), let me explain something:

At 15, the look of LOVE and the look of "I want to fuck you" are the same thing. Them's the facts, dear.

remember

Tell me where I mentioned your son specifically. Oops, I didn't.

Yet, again, you attack my parents and my upbringing. Reported, again, bitch.

The result of your upbringing lead you to conclude that ALL 15 year old boys can not have any feelings of love for a girl that does not revolve arround fucking them.

Again, attacking my parents and my upbringing.

But, since you asked so nicely (notice the sarcasm?), I dated the same girl from the time I was 14 to the time I was 22. We split because we realized we wanted different things out of life.

Forum List

Back