I Love Saturdays!

I have an AK 47, does that mean "BINGO!"

Just a hint. ;)

suicide-gun.jpg

Awww...did the teachers' union not get their $50 raise they've been hankering for? :(

OUCH! The burn, the pain! Now make a comment about me pole dancing, because all your "slams' are the same.

Get it little boy, You LOSE!

Your little neg reps don't mean a thing. I just got home, I had 11 new rep comments, all for this thread. Everyone on here thinks you're an asshole. Why you even bother is beyond me. Myself, you are entertaining, because it's fun to laugh at idiots like you.

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>don't neg rep me again! :eusa_pray:

make that 12 new pos reps! :clap2:

i believe that to be the case.

how about hide n seek. you stay here with your AK and count to 500....

:scared1:

You know, I had a good day.

Didn't have to use my AK.

There are many things that need thanking.

Little boys got their internet spankings.

:lol:

i think someone didn't get their nap.

Or their ba-ba.

Maybe I can make up a soy milk bottle for our little boy, I heard it's what you give to kids like him!

You know, I had a good day.

Didn't have to use my AK.

There are many things that need thanking.

Little boys got their internet spankings.

Or their ba-ba.

Maybe I can make up a soy milk bottle for our little boy, I heard it's what you give to kids like him!

maybe someone could teach the little crumbsnatcher to resize his pix, too.

Or their ba-ba.

Now del, don't make him cry. Don't you know our little boy is trying to grow up to be a little man? He needs to learn from his mistakes, if not, how will we ever let him out into this cruel, cruel world?

Now del, don't make him cry. Don't you know our little boy is trying to grow up to be a little man? He needs to learn from his mistakes, if not, how will we ever let him out into this cruel, cruel world?

Oh shit. :lol:

Are we backtracking now, girl? I thought I was that dirty old bastard after your baby girl. :eusa_drool:

Or their ba-ba.

you're right. i need to be more supportive.

you're right. i need to be more supportive.

I think we should BOTH home school him, that way we KNOW he will get the education he deserves. You know how nasty those public schools are, they turn out kids who post on the internet and say nasty things to adults! :eek:

Forum List

Back