I Love Saturdays!

This is how you debate?

Come on agnaperv, I was expecting 55 links to some obscure internet geek that thinks it's ok for 13 year old girls to date 44 year old men, and the internet goobs that follow them!

Your losing your touch boy!

Is this as good as you can do, you sad little bitch? :lol:

It ain't bad enough that your posts have the rough value of shredded manure; you also have to throw piss-poor insults out there? What happened to getting me v& by Chris Hansen? I'm the big bad predator, remember? :eusa_drool:

uruk%20hai.jpg

This is how you debate?

Come on agnaperv, I was expecting 55 links to some obscure internet geek that thinks it's ok for 13 year old girls to date 44 year old men, and the internet goobs that follow them!

Your losing your touch boy!

Is this as good as you can do, you sad little bitch? :lol:

It ain't bad enough that your posts have the rough value of shredded manure; you also have to throw piss-poor insults out there? What happened to getting me v& by Chris Hansen? I'm the big bad predator, remember? :eusa_drool:

uruk%20hai.jpg

Dude, you really are losing it.

The Disney Channel has the Suite Life of Zach and Cody on now, don't you want to take notes?

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Agnapostate.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Agnapostate

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woo hoo! Minus 3 points! The drama! The excitement! What will he neg rep me on next!

Maybe we can all pitch in and buy him a new "kerchief" for his next anti-establishment protest! Then he can post a pic and we can guess which one is him! :eusa_pray:

whatever you do, don't mention his goat.

they broke up and i guess it was a little less than amicable.

the dog shut him out, too.

Ouch.

man's best friend, indeed.

Dude, you really are losing it.

The Disney Channel has the Suite Life of Zach and Cody on now, don't you want to take notes?

Now, what would you be watching Zack and Cody for? Hubby ain't bringing home the stud to the sack like he used to? :eusa_drool:

Those child-bearing hips looking more pronounced? Those crow's-feet getting deeper? Did you catch one of those evil, awful men looking at your daughter again? :eek:

Jesus Christ! I can't believe you idiots still think Agna isn't a teen. :rofl: I have to say most of you sound like twelve year olds.

Ravi, he posts like a teen, he acts like a teen, so whatever, he can be a teen.

He still has stated he thinks it's ok for 13 girls to have sex with 44 year olds. I posted those comments to him a long time ago, but the lonely loser chose to go back and bring it up after all this time. I think he needs some excitement in his life to do this, I guess his cable is out or something. He reminds me of the little nerds who don't get enough attention from real life people, so the only kind they can get is on the internet.

I have ignored him for months, and soon will again.

But thanks to a few glasses of wine I had tonight at a fund raiser, I think I'll mess with the goob.

He still has stated he thinks it's ok for 13 girls to have sex with 44 year olds. I posted those comments to him a long time ago, but the lonely loser chose to go back and bring it up after all this time. I think he needs some excitement in his life to do this, I guess his cable is out or something. He reminds me of the little nerds who don't get enough attention from real life people, so the only kind they can get is on the internet.

But thanks to a few glasses of wine I had tonight at a fund raiser, I think I'll mess with the goob.

Whoa! That fund raiser wine puts the fire in her! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ah, how the fat housewife gets her fix...Just make sure you don't wreck the minivan, dear! ;)

What is this fundraiser, at any rate? Was the teachers' union selling their Two Buck Chuck again? Or did they open a new Spearmint Rhino, and you wanted to see if they were taking trannies this time? I don't know if hubby ain't raw-doggin' you with two inch tommy anymore, but damn, girl, you seriously need a better outlet than this. :lol:

Whoa! That fund raiser wine puts the fire in her! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ah, how the fat housewife gets her fix...Just make sure you don't wreck the minivan, dear! ;)

What is this fundraiser, at any rate? Was the teachers' union selling their Two Buck Chuck again? Or did they open a new Spearmint Rhino, and you wanted to see if they were taking trannies this time? I don't know if hubby ain't raw-doggin' you with two inch tommy anymore, but damn, girl, you seriously need a better outlet than this. :lol:

So Agna, spill. Why are you going back months to neg some of us? Broken heart? Child's parents caught up with you, the weird uncle? What gives?

Hostility abounds from you.

:rofl:

Wow, are you sure you don't want to go in stand up? Your stuff is so original. I don't think anyone on the internet have ever heard such slams!

Maybe you can look up some links and studies and post them for us all on internet insults, it sounds like the ones you are using are all used up.

You do know everyone is laughing at you, right? I keep getting pm's telling me what a fool you are, and how I "own" you.

Is that the same thing as "pwn'd?" Since you're a "teen" I'm sure you know, right?

So Agna, spill. Why are you going back months to neg some of us? Broken heart? Child's parents caught up with you, the weird uncle? What gives?

Hostility abounds from you.

the goat broke his heart i tell you.

For our little agnaperv:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Qbidac8J8]YouTube - "TOMMY" - Uncle Ernie - The Who (Now watch in Hi-Def!)[/ame]

:rofl:

Wow, are you sure you don't want to go in stand up? Your stuff is so original. I don't think anyone on the internet have ever heard such slams!

Maybe you can look up some links and studies and post them for us all on internet insults, it sounds like the ones you are using are all used up.

You do know everyone is laughing at you, right? I keep getting pm's telling me what a fool you are, and how I "own" you.

Is that the same thing as "pwn'd?" Since you're a "teen" I'm sure you know, right?

Oh no! Not the laughter! :eek:

Shit, girl, you must not have had enough wine yet, because your insults are like they're coming from a retarded Oompa Loompa.

What could have you in this little tizzy? Did that bum you went down on leave some warts in that crusty old snatch? Try pickin' at 'em with the wine cork, dear. ;)

Damn, my rep went up one point just from this thread, that's 1,000 rep points!

Now, if angnaperv could start being funny, this thread may get interesting.

Forum List

Back