I Love Saturdays!

Or, do you have it disabled under the midguided notion that you can't be neg-repped, and have it count if it's not turned on? That's what most people think.

I'm quite aware of how it works. I can see that a reputation number continues to exist. :rolleyes:

You can't disable it. All you can do is make the goofy medals and green dots go away.

But rep is what it is, just a game.

$flying-cat-fight.jpg

:popcorn:

To make people like Anguille feel superior, and/or have a reason to get out of bed in the morning? :)

Why do you think the disability feature exists? :rolleyes:

Truthfully, I have no clue.

I think if you're going to disable it, it should be completely disabled - not only should you not be able to receive rep of any kind, you shouldn't be able to take rep away (even a meager 3 points) from another member.

If you're not going to use it, then don't use it at all.

turns into a rep thread. Oh well. Agna sucks. Unless not.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Agnapostate.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Agnapostate

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woo hoo! Minus 3 points! The drama! The excitement! What will he neg rep me on next!

Maybe we can all pitch in and buy him a new "kerchief" for his next anti-establishment protest! Then he can post a pic and we can guess which one is him! :eusa_pray:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Agnapostate

Woo hoo! Minus 3 points! The drama! The excitement! What will he neg rep me on next!

Maybe we can all pitch in and buy him a new "kerchief" for his next anti-establishment protest! Then he can post a pic and we can guess which one is him! :eusa_pray:

whatever you do, don't mention his goat.

they broke up and i guess it was a little less than amicable.

the dog shut him out, too.

New reputation!

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Agnapostate

Ouch.

New reputation!

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Agnapostate

Damn.. Having to choose between real life drama like that on here, and a bubble bath is actually hard right now. :sad:

Awww...did the teachers' union not get their $50 raise they've been hankering for? :(

OUCH! The burn, the pain! Now make a comment about me pole dancing, because all your "slams' are the same.

Get it little boy, You LOSE!

Your little neg reps don't mean a thing. I just got home, I had 11 new rep comments, all for this thread. Everyone on here thinks you're an asshole. Why you even bother is beyond me. Myself, you are entertaining, because it's fun to laugh at idiots like you.

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>don't neg rep me again! :eusa_pray:

OUCH! The burn, the pain! Now make a comment about me pole dancing, because all your "slams' are the same.

Your little neg reps don't mean a thing. I just got home, I had 11 new rep comments, all for this thread. Everyone on here thinks you're an asshole. Why you even bother is beyond me. Myself, you are entertaining, because it's fun to laugh at idiots like you.

Oh no! I'm losing? :eek:

B-b-but I thought I was winning! :(

Because yeah, I really care who reps me. That's why I have reputation disabled, right? :rolleyes:

Good to see your critical thinking skills are as sharp as ever, girl. :clap2:

Oh no! I'm losing? :eek:

B-b-but I thought I was winning! :(

Because yeah, I really care who reps me. That's why I have reputation disabled, right? :rolleyes:

Good to see your critical thinking skills are as sharp as ever, girl. :clap2:

This is how you debate?

Come on agnaperv, I was expecting 55 links to some obscure internet geek that thinks it's ok for 13 year old girls to date 44 year old men, and the internet goobs that follow them!

Your losing your touch boy!

Jesus Christ! I can't believe you idiots still think Agna isn't a teen. :rofl: I have to say most of you sound like twelve year olds.

Forum List

Back