I Love Saturdays!

Though we are forced to endure the inane drivel of idiots like you.

stfu.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you?

You can sleep in late if you choose, then you still have one more day off until Monday! :cool:

I love Saturdays too! Especially when I wake up around 8 am, raring to go. Unfortunately yesterday I woke up at 4, then 6, then 11. Wasted day. :( Got nothing done. Today, Sunday, bit different. Got up early, did wash. Got grocery list together. Talked to friends and daughter on phone. Got to Costco, made lunch for tomorrow. Doing good.

Nearly bedtime though! :eek:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the thread, Agna?

Well, you see, when things of this nature are said:

Listen here you sick perverted mother fucker, or should I say child fucker, I'm sure anyone of age to be a mother would be WAY TOO old for you.

I have a daughter that is 13, 5'11'' and has the body of an 18 year old. I see the looks she gets from men, because they don't realize she's 13. But you ADMIT you were attracted to a 13 year old girl because of the size of her boobs, never mind what her maturity level she was. You said she was in your class, please tell me you're not a teacher! God Help all the girls in your class if you are. If this 13 year old girl came on to you, or you used your sick mind games to get here to sleep with you, you would be arrested and put in jail. THAT IS THE LAW.

You always talk about your Second Amendment Rights, you forgot about all of us mother and fathers out there that also have that RIGHT, if you EVER got near any of our daughters...........

My own policy: Do I forgive or forget? My answer is a sound, resounding No. I never forgive. I never forget.

Did somebody pee in your Cap'n Crunch?

It probably wouldn't have made much difference if it was Cap'n Crunch. :eek:

he's upset because he broke up with the goat. we should be more supportive of him in his time of need.

naaaaaaaaaah

Did that ostrich clamp down on your clit instead of your cock? that's the only explanation I can think of.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the thread, Agna?

Well, you see, when things of this nature are said:

Listen here you sick perverted mother fucker, or should I say child fucker, I'm sure anyone of age to be a mother would be WAY TOO old for you.

I have a daughter that is 13, 5'11'' and has the body of an 18 year old. I see the looks she gets from men, because they don't realize she's 13. But you ADMIT you were attracted to a 13 year old girl because of the size of her boobs, never mind what her maturity level she was. You said she was in your class, please tell me you're not a teacher! God Help all the girls in your class if you are. If this 13 year old girl came on to you, or you used your sick mind games to get here to sleep with you, you would be arrested and put in jail. THAT IS THE LAW.

You always talk about your Second Amendment Rights, you forgot about all of us mother and fathers out there that also have that RIGHT, if you EVER got near any of our daughters...........

My own policy: Do I forgive or forget? My answer is a sound, resounding No. I never forgive. I never forget.

Fair enough but your response is too late. Besides why not respond directly to her post. This just looks like you are trying to pick a fight.

Did somebody pee in your Cap'n Crunch?

It probably wouldn't have made much difference if it was Cap'n Crunch. :eek:

he's upset because he broke up with the goat. we should be more supportive of him in his time of need.

naaaaaaaaaah

Did that ostrich clamp down on your clit instead of your cock? that's the only explanation I can think of.

Last edited:
So you are trying to pick a fight.

How original of you.

Indeed he is. Went back a few months to ding me. Of course my post was right on, but like I've said, when dinged I give 2:1. He did it again, so....

Indeed he is. Went back a few months to ding me. Of course my post was right on, but like I've said, when dinged I give 2:1. He did it again, so....

No, your post was a manifestation of unadulterated idiocy, not to mention a perfect bundle of sexism and ageism. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I really care about your negs. That's why I have reputation disabled. :lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Agnapostate said:
Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Agnapostate.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Take your little chickenshit hamster face, your mishmashed, swollen little ****, and fuck off, bitch.

Regards,
Agnapostate

Note: This is an automated message.

Evidently I've struck a nerve by calling him a crybaby in a negative rep comment for his first post in this thread.

Awww....:eusa_boohoo:

No, your post was a manifestation of unadulterated idiocy, not to mention a perfect bundle of sexism and ageism. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I really care about your negs. That's why I have reputation disabled. :lol:

Or, do you have it disabled under the midguided notion that you can't be neg-repped, and have it count if it's not turned on? That's what most people think.

Or, do you have it disabled under the midguided notion that you can't be neg-repped, and have it count if it's not turned on? That's what most people think.

I'm quite aware of how it works. I can see that a reputation number continues to exist. :rolleyes:

Then you can perhaps explain why someone would want to disable it, yet still use it at the same time?

Forum List

Back