I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

Not the question at hand.....what is incorrect in his film?

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.

Campaign finance fraud is bullshit....

Oh, obviously. Which is why D'Souza pled guilty to felony campaign finance fraud. Because he *wasn't* guilty. But D'Souza insinuates that its *Obama* that's the criminal?

but lets go....Obama was not America hating because of where he was from....but who he knew....

Then you're contradicting D'Souza. As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father being from a former British Colony. Which oddly....so was D'Souza's.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation. Despite D'Souza being of the *exact* same generation, born the exact same year as the President.

And you straight up ignore D'Souza's own twisted logic. If even you're going to toss D'Souza's bizarre personal projection on the rhetorical midden heap....surely you'll understand if I do.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

2Guy you should stick to gun issues. That's something you know something about.

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.

Oh, obviously. Which is why D'Souza pled guilty to felony campaign finance fraud. Because he *wasn't* guilty. But D'Souza insinuates that its *Obama* that's the criminal?

but lets go....Obama was not America hating because of where he was from....but who he knew....

Then you're contradicting D'Souza. As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father being from a former British Colony. Which oddly....so was D'Souza's.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation. Despite D'Souza being of the *exact* same generation, born the exact same year as the President.

And you straight up ignore D'Souza's own twisted logic. If even you're going to toss D'Souza's bizarre personal projection on the rhetorical midden heap....surely you'll understand if I do.

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation....AGAIN WHO he knew....

And lots of people come from former British colonies....not all of them hate the US.....just some like Obama's father.
So you're telling me that DSouza hates America? Based on?????

But again....what is incorrect with the Hillary film.

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

Oh you were bamboozled by propaganda. Shocker.

Old Fool sez????? "Leftardism is good and we don't need less gubermint! Oh HELL no!! We need MO' gubermint, MO' fees, MO' entitlements and subsidies!!!"

Old Fool sez????? "Leftardism is good and we don't need less gubermint! Oh HELL no!! We need MO' gubermint, MO' fees, MO' entitlements and subsidies!!!"
At least you have an excuse. 2aguy doesn't.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

Ok, when liberals try to use logic, it becomes hilarious...they don't know how it works.
I haven't seen the Obama movies....so I don't know how he puts it.....I'll watch them though.....but something tells me you're leaving some important information out....probably because you haven't seen them either.

his father, mother, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, all hated America....do you actually watch shit

but again, this thread is about Hillary's movie....what is incorrect in it"?

Honestly, if people knew all the background behind Hitlery and her role in making sure that ISIS was being funded along with the help of Holder and the Barrypuppet? It wouldn't be just the leftard clown posse that would be shocked....ALL Americans would want to have their necks swinging from lamp posts along with McCain, Boehner, Reid...all of these establishment Jesuit POS......

Last edited:

Ok, when liberals try to use logic, it becomes hilarious..

You mean like applying admitted felon D'Souza's own standards to D'Souza himself? If the standards are valid they should be valid on whom ever you apply them to, yes?

Who do you think that D'Souza associated with that lead him to campaign finance fraud?

Who do you think that D'Souza associated with that lead him to condemn the US military as 'cowardly', while lauding the bravery of the 911 hijackers?

But its Obama that's the 'criminal' and 'terrorist sympathizer'? Odd, Obama's never been charged with any crime. Nor has he lauded how brave the 911 hijackers are. Or how cowardly the US military is.

Consistency....ain't it a bitch?

but I did find this......I'm not thinking he's doing projection.
In the second chapter of What's So Great About America, D'Souza defends colonialism, arguing that the problem with Africa is not that it was colonized, but rather that it was not colonized long enough. He supports the European colonization of India and other countries, claiming that Christian colonization was a good thing for India because it was a way for Indians to escape the caste system, superstitions and poverty.[

his father, mother, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, all hated America....do you actually watch shit

but again, this thread is about Hillary's movie....what is incorrect in it"?

Honestly, if people knew all the background behind Hitlery and her roll in making sure that ISIS was being funded along with the help of Holder and the Barrypuppet? It wouldn't be just the leftard clown posse that would be shocked....ALL Americans would want to have their necks swinging from lamp posts along with McCain, Boehner, Reid...all of these establishment Jesuit POS......

Her actual history....or the batshit conspiracy nonsense you gobble down from whatever youtube video you're using to tell you how to think?

Because they aren't necessarily the same thing. As your babble about 'Pentagon missile batteries' demonstrated, your education by youtube leaves a lot to be desired.

In the second chapter of What's So Great About America, D'Souza defends colonialism, arguing that the problem with Africa is not that it was colonized, but rather that it was not colonized long enough. He supports the European colonization of India and other countries, claiming that Christian colonization was a good thing for India because it was a way for Indians to escape the caste system, superstitions and poverty.[

And to be honest, I had a black professor named Alan Gumble, cousin of Bryant and Greg Gumble, say that colonization was good for Africa, because shit got done and tribes weren't killing each other. Sometimes freedom is a bitch, it ain't easy.

OldFool, you couldn't go "toe to toe" with me on ANY issue concerning our past history, where we are, where we are heading or the current geo-political scene on the best day you ever had. You are an intellectual lightweight. Your narrow view of what you think is happening compared to what is? Well, let's just say that you are the quintessential leftard idiot...keep waving that rainbow colored leftard communist flag...after all, you are what Lenin referred to as "the useful idiots" and you wear that cloak of failure as if it was tailored to match your pear shaped frame. (snicker)

OldFool, you couldn't go "toe to toe" with me on ANY issue concerning our past history, where we are, where we are heading or the current geo-political scene on the best day you ever had. You are an intellectual lightweight. Your narrow view of what you think is happening compared to what is? Well, let's just say that you are the quintessential leftard idiot...keep waving that rainbow colored leftard communist flag...after all, you are what Lenin referred to as "the useful idiots" and you wear that cloak of failure as if it was tailored to match your pear shaped frame. (snicker)
You believe in the Illuminati and that a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.

Go back to studying tower 7. You're wasting your time spewing embarrassing nonsense at me.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own standards when applied to D'Souza.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's criminal history, despite his bizarre insinuations about Obama being a criminal.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's generation, despite his hapless insinuations that being of the same generation as Obama makes one anti-American.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's family history, despite his silly claims that having a father from a former British colony makes one anti-British.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own lionization of the 911 terrorists, lauding their bravery and status as 'warriors'....despite his insinuations that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own denunciation of the US military as 'cowardly'.....despite his insinuation that its Obama that's anti-military.

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing. Deal?

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own standards when applied to D'Souza.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's criminal history, despite his bizarre insinuations about Obama being a criminal.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's generation, despite his hapless insinuations that being of the same generation as Obama makes one anti-American.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's family history, despite his silly claims that having a father from a former British colony makes one anti-British.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own lionization of the 911 terrorists, lauding their bravery and status as 'warriors'....despite his insinuations that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own denunciation of the US military as 'cowardly'.....despite his insinuation that its Obama that's anti-military.

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing. Deal?

WHAT?

you are stupid.

you are trying to compare Dsouza to Obama....you cant'.. only in your mind..you have like 2 data points.....that's nothing.

I mean that's like saying I live in the US And like fried chicken so I'm black....noooooo, it's a stupid analogy.

I get it you're trying to impede his credibility because you have no factual issues with Hillary.....typical liberal tactics...make shit up to kill cred...because you cant fight facts.

Go back to studying tower 7. You're wasting your time spewing embarrassing nonsense at me.

#1 The Jesuit Order of the Illuminati is a historical fact and even JFK talked about secret societies and secret oaths. I have downloaded books like John Robison's book "Proofs Of A Conspiracy" that was written in 1798 and William Guy Carr's book "Pawns In The Game" and the connection between communism, the Jesuit agenda and the goals of the Illuminati mirror each other. The shadow government that was created when the printing of our own currency was given over to international bankers are illuminists. Free masonry was infiltrated by the Jesuits/ Jacobins/ Illuminati and even George Washington sadly had to admit that was the case. Yeah, I know more than you.

What did hit the Pentagon? Because it sure as fuck wasn't a plane because if it had actually been a plane, we would have been given more than 5 frames of film footage that shows an explosion but no plane. Yeah, we can talk about this allll night.

Building 7 goes down in free fall fashion thirty minutes AFTER the BBC reports that it fell....imagine that? A passport of one of the alleged "terrorists" floats gently to the ground and in the midst of all this chaos, some vigilant observer finds it and gives it to someone in authority....now mind you, this plane crashes and explodes into the side of WTC 1 with heat so searing that it makes this structure collapse in free fall manner and the black box is never recovered....but a passport did? Only an idiot would believe that bullshit....here's your "sign".....(snicker)

#1 The Jesuit Order of the Illuminati is a historical fact and even JFK talked about secret societies and secret oaths. I have downloaded books like John Robison's book "Proofs Of A Conspiracy" that was written in 1798 and William Guy Carr's book "Pawns In The Game" and the connection between communism, the Jesuit agenda and the goals of the Illuminati mirror each other. The shadow government that was created when the printing of our own currency was given over to international bankers are illuminists. Free masonry was infiltrated by the Jesuits/ Jacobins/ Illuminati and even George Washington sadly had to admit that was the case. Yeah, I know more than you.

What did hit the Pentagon? Because it sure as fuck wasn't a plane because if it had actually been a plane, we would have been given more than 5 frames of film footage that shows an explosion but no plane. Yeah, we can talk about this allll night.

Building 7 goes down in free fall fashion thirty minutes AFTER the BBC reports that it fell....imagine that? A passport of one of the alleged "terrorists" floats gently to the ground and in the midst of all this chaos, some vigilant observer finds it and gives it to someone in authority....now mind you, this plane crashes and explodes into the side of WTC 1 with heat so searing that it makes this structure collapse in free fall manner and the black box is never recovered....but a passport did? Only an idiot would believe that bullshit....here's your "sign".....(snicker)
omfg

omfg

That's not an argument, "OldFool"....that is the ultimate "I can't refute so I will just act shocked" bullshit. Bring some game if you want to run with the big dogs or keep your puppy ass on the porch, dig?

Forum List

Back