I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

Of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Dinesh D'Souza...

...guess which one's done time?

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" are protected...truth tellers? Not so much. Leftards and neocons want Snowden to come back and face the same shit that other whistle blowers have had to weather. I hope Snowden keeps giving the double middle -finger salute to this foreign owned corporate entity and continues to expose the lies and deceptions of this de-facto "gubermint".

Hey! USA.INC!?!?!?!?!?! Whose corporate headquarters are in the city/state of the District of Columbia? Here is a hearty and healthy "fuck you" with a double middle finger salute..... (snicker):fu::fu:
you know, ya just can't make it up to justify your false facts... you can't stand the idea that your republicans are going to lose and lose big time right across the board ... and right back at you triple times :fu::fu::fu::happy-1:

Dear Fuckface, I do not participate in your little reindeer games that are these fake elections. I wised up a long time ago and did the paperwork to be a pre 14th amendment citizen and opted out of the UCC. All the money that I put into Social Security and that of my employer was forfeited after thirty plus years of working, but I am no longer a U.S citizen bound by the corporate entity that is USA.INC whose corporate headquarters are in the city/state that is Washington D.C. I reclaimed my rightful birthright and this corporate "gubermint" can no longer borrow against the situs trust that they created with my "all caps" strawman. I am on my own and it's liberating. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" hates the fact that I took remedy but they had to allow it or else they would be liable for the fraud that was done against me when I was entered into a cohesion contract by proxy when I was born. They don't like it but they can eat shit and die for all I care.....do ya hear me???

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.

Campaign finance fraud is bullshit....

Oh, obviously. Which is why D'Souza pled guilty to felony campaign finance fraud. Because he *wasn't* guilty. But D'Souza insinuates that its *Obama* that's the criminal?

but lets go....Obama was not America hating because of where he was from....but who he knew....

Then you're contradicting D'Souza. As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father being from a former British Colony. Which oddly....so was D'Souza's.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation. Despite D'Souza being of the *exact* same generation, born the exact same year as the President.

And you straight up ignore D'Souza's own twisted logic. If even you're going to toss D'Souza's bizarre personal projection on the rhetorical midden heap....surely you'll understand if I do.

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

but I did find this......I'm not thinking he's doing projection.
In the second chapter of What's So Great About America, D'Souza defends colonialism, arguing that the problem with Africa is not that it was colonized, but rather that it was not colonized long enough. He supports the European colonization of India and other countries, claiming that Christian colonization was a good thing for India because it was a way for Indians to escape the caste system, superstitions and poverty.[
Wait...you think India is now free of the caste system, superstitions, and poverty? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Old Fool sez????? "Leftardism is good and we don't need less gubermint! Oh HELL no!! We need MO' gubermint, MO' fees, MO' entitlements and subsidies!!!"
At least you have an excuse. 2aguy doesn't.

OldFool, you couldn't go "toe to toe" with me on ANY issue concerning our past history, where we are, where we are heading or the current geo-political scene on the best day you ever had. You are an intellectual lightweight. Your narrow view of what you think is happening compared to what is? Well, let's just say that you are the quintessential leftard idiot...keep waving that rainbow colored leftard communist flag...after all, you are what Lenin referred to as "the useful idiots" and you wear that cloak of failure as if it was tailored to match your pear shaped frame. (snicker)
You believe in the Illuminati and that a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.

Go back to studying tower 7. You're wasting your time spewing embarrassing nonsense at me.

#1 The Jesuit Order of the Illuminati is a historical fact and even JFK talked about secret societies and secret oaths. I have downloaded books like John Robison's book "Proofs Of A Conspiracy" that was written in 1798 and William Guy Carr's book "Pawns In The Game" and the connection between communism, the Jesuit agenda and the goals of the Illuminati mirror each other. The shadow government that was created when the printing of our own currency was given over to international bankers are illuminists. Free masonry was infiltrated by the Jesuits/ Jacobins/ Illuminati and even George Washington sadly had to admit that was the case. Yeah, I know more than you.

What did hit the Pentagon? Because it sure as fuck wasn't a plane because if it had actually been a plane, we would have been given more than 5 frames of film footage that shows an explosion but no plane. Yeah, we can talk about this allll night.

Building 7 goes down in free fall fashion thirty minutes AFTER the BBC reports that it fell....imagine that? A passport of one of the alleged "terrorists" floats gently to the ground and in the midst of all this chaos, some vigilant observer finds it and gives it to someone in authority....now mind you, this plane crashes and explodes into the side of WTC 1 with heat so searing that it makes this structure collapse in free fall manner and the black box is never recovered....but a passport did? Only an idiot would believe that bullshit....here's your "sign".....(snicker)
omfg
I know...right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh, i figured that out when Anthony Weener showed all of his private parts to teen age girls,,,and got away with it !!! if it had been anyone else,,the dudes would of been thrown in jail !!!

Oh, obviously. Which is why D'Souza pled guilty to felony campaign finance fraud. Because he *wasn't* guilty. But D'Souza insinuates that its *Obama* that's the criminal?

but lets go....Obama was not America hating because of where he was from....but who he knew....

Then you're contradicting D'Souza. As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father being from a former British Colony. Which oddly....so was D'Souza's.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation. Despite D'Souza being of the *exact* same generation, born the exact same year as the President.

And you straight up ignore D'Souza's own twisted logic. If even you're going to toss D'Souza's bizarre personal projection on the rhetorical midden heap....surely you'll understand if I do.

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

In the second chapter of What's So Great About America, D'Souza defends colonialism, arguing that the problem with Africa is not that it was colonized, but rather that it was not colonized long enough. He supports the European colonization of India and other countries, claiming that Christian colonization was a good thing for India because it was a way for Indians to escape the caste system, superstitions and poverty.[
Wait...you think India is now free of the caste system, superstitions, and poverty? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And you far left drones think Obama is a centrist.

Civil Drones These are so cute.

Civil Drones These are so cute.

And as always the far left drones will always prove my comments!

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Lot's of insinuation there trying to dispel the movie. Deflecting and bluffing is a poor response.

Dodd and Bwarny Frank: Oh well, shit happens, at least we tried to give homes to poor and dead people, we dont care if it ruined the lives of 200 Million People, so long as we get to keep our wealth, and the hell with the middle class!

whenever us conservatives go to use a restroom and notice either pee all over the seat, or a clogged up toilet, we immediatley say to ourselves,,,,F^%%#))ing Democrats !!!

I haven't seen it, but democrats are the worst.....disgusting people....and did it talk about the bullshit southern strategy?

It talked about the big lie...that democrats all of a sudden became the party of civil rights...and the republicans all of a sudden turned into racists.....he went through that history....showing the civil rights votes after the Republicans freed the slaves.....and how in the 30s blacks became democrats because of FDR and his lies.......

democrats have been evil since their founding...from Indian removal, to slavery, jim crow, to the party bosses.....and bill and hilary are the apex predators of the democrat party......
AHHHHH !!!!!! poor little repub-lie-tard ..he can't stand the fact that the majority of the people like democrats better then his racist
repub-lie-tards ...whats a republ-lie-tard to do???

The racists are the democrats.......that you can't see it explains a lot about why they are so popular........every core group of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist....

La raza
Black lies murder
Congressional black caucus
NAACP
Black panthers
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Al sharp ton
Jesse Jackson

Every single one a racist group or leader....

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???

3 women accused Bill Clinton of rape, at least a dozen of sexual assault.

"In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal political contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza plead guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to a charge of using "straw donors" to make illegal political campaign donations. On September 23, D'Souza was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine."

Are there any non-criminals that conservatives look to for 'information'?

Yes....he as made an example.......a democrat who did worse was given a pass..they even made him go through psychological testing...........he gave money to a friend running for office........

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

Of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Dinesh D'Souza...

...guess which one's done time?

Guess which two ran the law enforcement bureaucracies in Arkansas and then the Unoted States....and that is why they aren't in jail....and why they should never hold office again....

Uh that's what Dsouza said....and well they're aren't as many Christians there, but yes if the convert, it does remove that shit.

But again, I wrecked this whole thread.....

so what was he wrong about in Hillary's America?

I haven't seen it, but democrats are the worst.....disgusting people....and did it talk about the bullshit southern strategy?

It talked about the big lie...that democrats all of a sudden became the party of civil rights...and the republicans all of a sudden turned into racists.....he went through that history....showing the civil rights votes after the Republicans freed the slaves.....and how in the 30s blacks became democrats because of FDR and his lies.......

democrats have been evil since their founding...from Indian removal, to slavery, jim crow, to the party bosses.....and bill and hilary are the apex predators of the democrat party......
AHHHHH !!!!!! poor little repub-lie-tard ..he can't stand the fact that the majority of the people like democrats better then his racist
repub-lie-tards ...whats a republ-lie-tard to do???

The racists are the democrats.......that you can't see it explains a lot about why they are so popular........every core group of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist....

La raza
Black lies murder
Congressional black caucus
NAACP
Black panthers
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Al sharp ton
Jesse Jackson

Every single one a racist group or leader....
Anyone who stands in your way of oppressing minorities must be racist

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???

3 women accused Bill Clinton of rape, at least a dozen of sexual assault.

Nothing ever came of the accusations

Trump is accused of raping his wife and a 13 year old....let's see where it goes

Forum List

Back