Davy Crockett, American hero, who fought against democrat Indian removal policies..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....
David Crockett (1786-1836) -- Biography

He was reelected to a second term in 1829 and split with President Andrew Jackson and the Tennessee delegation on several issues, including land reform and the Indian removal bill. In his 1831 campaign for a third term, Crockett openly and vehemently attacked Jackson's policies and was defeated in a close election by William Fitzgerald.

I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....when he was a Republican in congress.......

He was reelected to a second term in 1829 and split with President Andrew Jackson and the Tennessee delegation on several issues, including land reform and the Indian removal bill. In his 1831 campaign for a third term, Crockett openly and vehemently attacked Jackson's policies and was defeated in a close election by William Fitzgerald.
Did he own a gun?

I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....when he was a Republican in congress.......

The Republican Party was spawned from the collapse of the Whig party. It didn't exist until the mid 1850s.......roughly 20 years after Crocket's death. Making your claim unlikely without a blue police box or a delorean.

But who am I to get in the way of historical fan fiction.

The Republican Party was spawned from the collapse of the Whig party. It didn't exist until the mid 1850s.......roughly 20 years after Crocket's death. Making your claim unlikely without a blue police box or a delorean.

Yep....and Crockett fought against the democrat Indian trail of tears policy.....

Yep....and Crockett fought against the democrat Indian trail of tears policy.....

Perhaps. But not as a republican.

And he opposed democrat Indian Removal policies....

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest.

I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....

So Davy Crockett was the opposite of Trump

What does Trump have to do with this? Man the guys lives rent free in all of your heads......no wonder he's so good at real estate.

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest.

If you're being honest, you'll admit that its highly unlikely that Davy Crocket was a Republican, despite the claims of the OP.

What does Trump have to do with this? Man the guys lives rent free in all of your heads......no wonder he's so good at real estate.
I dunno. It's just weird to me that a bunch of Trumpfags are suddenly glorifying, totally out of nowhere, a guy who is the complete opposite of the balding old man they're creaming themselves over.

Did he own a gun?
David Crokett was a great American who no white privilege.

Did he own a gun?
He fought for a bunch of brown people. You would absolutely despise his guts.

If you're being honest, you'll admit that its highly unlikely that Davy Crocket was a Republican, despite the claims of the OP.
Ok I'm gonna repost my point.. at what point did I mention that?

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest

Did he own a gun?
you mean at the time your democrat party were whipping slaves? Where do you guys get your education....you don't know anything about our politics or history..jesus you're stupid.

Did he own a gun?
I assume he owned a gun...there's no other reaspon that 2aguy would post about him.

Did he own a gun?
you mean at the time your democrat party were whipping slaves? Where do you guys get your education....you don't know anything about our politics or history..jesus you're stupid.
Are you sympathizing with brown people? Careful or they'll call you a RINO.

Fokking hillbilly traitor.

We needed the land.

They (the red man) should have all moved to Oklahoma.

But then we should have let them keep Oklahoma -- we (our forefathers) stole that from them too.

:D

Ok I'm gonna repost my point.. at what point did I mention that?

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest

Feel free to review my posts......and riddle me this: At what point have I said anything other than the OP was laughably wrong about Crocket being a republican?

And please, be honest.

Forum List

Back