I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Oh, obviously. Which is why D'Souza pled guilty to felony campaign finance fraud. Because he *wasn't* guilty. But D'Souza insinuates that its *Obama* that's the criminal?

Then you're contradicting D'Souza. As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father being from a former British Colony. Which oddly....so was D'Souza's.

And D'Souza insisted that Obama's anti-American agenda was born on his generation. Despite D'Souza being of the *exact* same generation, born the exact same year as the President.

And you straight up ignore D'Souza's own twisted logic. If even you're going to toss D'Souza's bizarre personal projection on the rhetorical midden heap....surely you'll understand if I do.

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

but I did find this......I'm not thinking he's doing projection.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own standards when applied to D'Souza.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's criminal history, despite his bizarre insinuations about Obama being a criminal.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's generation, despite his hapless insinuations that being of the same generation as Obama makes one anti-American.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's family history, despite his silly claims that having a father from a former British colony makes one anti-British.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own lionization of the 911 terrorists, lauding their bravery and status as 'warriors'....despite his insinuations that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own denunciation of the US military as 'cowardly'.....despite his insinuation that its Obama that's anti-military.

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing. Deal?

WHAT?

you are stupid.

you are trying to compare Dsouza to Obama....you cant'.. only in your mind..you have like 2 data points.....that's nothing.

I'm the one applying D'Souza's standards to D'Souza. And I can absolutely do it. Watch:

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's criminal history, despite his bizarre insinuations about Obama being a criminal.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's generation, despite his hapless insinuations that being of the same generation as Obama makes one anti-American.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's family history, despite his silly claims that having a father from a former British colony makes one anti-British.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own lionization of the 911 terrorists, lauding their bravery and status as 'warriors'....despite his insinuations that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own denunciation of the US military as 'cowardly'.....despite his insinuation that its Obama that's anti-military.

D'Souza is projecting his own personal baggage onto Obama. If even you're going to ignore D'Souza's bizarro standards, surely you'll understand why I do the same.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

Of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Dinesh D'Souza...

...guess which one's done time?

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" are protected...truth tellers? Not so much. Leftards and neocons want Snowden to come back and face the same shit that other whistle blowers have had to weather. I hope Snowden keeps giving the double middle -finger salute to this foreign owned corporate entity and continues to expose the lies and deceptions of this de-facto "gubermint".

Hey! USA.INC!?!?!?!?!?! Whose corporate headquarters are in the city/state of the District of Columbia? Here is a hearty and healthy "fuck you" with a double middle finger salute..... (snicker):fu::fu:

"In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal political contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza plead guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to a charge of using "straw donors" to make illegal political campaign donations. On September 23, D'Souza was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine."

Are there any non-criminals that conservatives look to for 'information'?

and yet the democrats of today are noting like the Davie Crocket Democrats THEN ... the republicans of Davie Crocket time are nothing like the republicans of today ... so what your point ??? other then the hat on your head that says
D
U
N
C
E

I haven't seen it, but democrats are the worst.....disgusting people....and did it talk about the bullshit southern strategy?
thank you we try our best to discuss you ... its not really hard .... all you have to do is say repub-lie-tards and they lose it

Difficult to imagine that people take partisan "documentaries" seriously, from D'Souza to Moore.

While watching these things, is there even a moment in which they wonder "gee, I wonder what the other side of the story is"?

Even a moment?

Of course, I wonder the same thing about left wing and right wing radio, teevee and internet....

I haven't seen it, but democrats are the worst.....disgusting people....and did it talk about the bullshit southern strategy?

It talked about the big lie...that democrats all of a sudden became the party of civil rights...and the republicans all of a sudden turned into racists.....he went through that history....showing the civil rights votes after the Republicans freed the slaves.....and how in the 30s blacks became democrats because of FDR and his lies.......

democrats have been evil since their founding...from Indian removal, to slavery, jim crow, to the party bosses.....and bill and hilary are the apex predators of the democrat party......
AHHHHH !!!!!! poor little repub-lie-tard ..he can't stand the fact that the majority of the people like democrats better then his racist
repub-lie-tards ...whats a republ-lie-tard to do???

"In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal political contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza plead guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to a charge of using "straw donors" to make illegal political campaign donations. On September 23, D'Souza was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine."

well, as we all know republicans don't care about where their money comes from ... as we all saw Trump get caught soliciting money from other countries in the news ... it was Trump's second time getting caught ... what a moral bunch ...

Last edited:
He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???

NICE Work

in fact the left will not buy it, but here It is...77% of blacks voted for democrats in 1948...SEVENTY SEVEN PERCENT...in yeah I said 1948.....I cant' make this shit up.
D'Souza was right, it was welfare programs.....they'll take the segregation as long as they get that check!
Democrats are so dishonest
View attachment 83655
you know its funny how you guys come to a conclusion ... talk about way out there

The funniest thing about Dinesh D'Souza, is that his hero Trump wants to get him out of here. D'Souza is, after all, an unvetted foreigner who first came here using a Visa, just like the 9/11 terrorists.

He's a legal immigrant...so again you don't know Trump's policy....try different sources once in a while..

now which part of the movie is wrong?
He was here on a Visa from a Muslim country and was never properly vetted! Are you trying to destroy America???

Are you just that stupid?
When was India a muslim country? Pakistan is one, but India is Hindu...OMG every thread I have to school you...I win, win, win....Trump is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but there's more, he's a catholic from India.....yeah CATHOLIC......I bet you never thought those existed...I personally know Christians BORN in Pakistan too.......educate yourself.....it's getting uncomfortable when I win this much.
Yes, they are that stupid and that much of a complete and total waste of your time. Not worth a bucket of piss.

Oh you were bamboozled by propaganda. Shocker.

Well tell us what was not factual in the movie?
I remember when the a movie on George H.W. Bush was to be released and your repub-lie-tards lost their minds ... so they didn't show it until after the election ... seems a little self serving on you repub-lie-tards when you run a movie on Hillary before the election ... nothing like a biased move to make you happy ...

He also banged Laura Ingraham for a time, which has to be some sort of a crime, lol.

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" are protected...truth tellers? Not so much. Leftards and neocons want Snowden to come back and face the same shit that other whistle blowers have had to weather. I hope Snowden keeps giving the double middle -finger salute to this foreign owned corporate entity and continues to expose the lies and deceptions of this de-facto "gubermint".

Hey! USA.INC!?!?!?!?!?! Whose corporate headquarters are in the city/state of the District of Columbia? Here is a hearty and healthy "fuck you" with a double middle finger salute..... (snicker):fu::fu:
you know, ya just can't make it up to justify your false facts... you can't stand the idea that your republicans are going to lose and lose big time right across the board ... and right back at you triple times :fu::fu::fu::happy-1:

Ok, well.....I am not contradicting....you said it....As he claimed that Obama's 'anti-British sentiment' was derived from his father....like I said, WHO he knew.

If having a father from a former British Colony makes one anti-British.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-British.

If being of Obama's generation makes on anti-American.....then by D'Souza's own definitions, D'Souza is anti-American.

Which begs the question, why would I give much weight to a man that by his own standards is opposed to our allies and his own country?

but I did find this......I'm not thinking he's doing projection.

You're the one desperately ignoring D'Souza's own standards when applied to D'Souza.

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing. Deal?

WHAT?

you are stupid.

you are trying to compare Dsouza to Obama....you cant'.. only in your mind..you have like 2 data points.....that's nothing.

I'm the one applying D'Souza's standards to D'Souza. And I can absolutely do it. Watch:

D'Souza is projecting his own personal baggage onto Obama. If even you're going to ignore D'Souza's bizarro standards, surely you'll understand why I do the same.
look how they accept trump ... here's a guy who lies to the people he does business with ... lies to the people who went to Trump "U" and their just fine with it ... just as long as it say something bad about a democrat/liberal their for them ...

Last edited:

Oh thats going to send 2guy through the roof ... if he can't make it up and have his little republic-tards believe him he'll go ballistic

Difficult to imagine that people take partisan "documentaries" seriously, from D'Souza to Moore.

While watching these things, is there even a moment in which they wonder "gee, I wonder what the other side of the story is"?

Even a moment?

Of course, I wonder the same thing about left wing and right wing radio, teevee and internet....

When is he last time you saw a thread by a liberal extolling the virtues of a Michael Moore documentary?

What left wing radio are you referring to?

Both sides do it....but not equally. Not even close.

Republican propaganda is so amateurish

Doesn't take much to amuse conservatives

Forum List

Back