I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

Last edited:
I haven't seen it, but democrats are the worst.....disgusting people....and did it talk about the bullshit southern strategy?

It talked about the big lie...that democrats all of a sudden became the party of civil rights...and the republicans all of a sudden turned into racists.....he went through that history....showing the civil rights votes after the Republicans freed the slaves.....and how in the 30s blacks became democrats because of FDR and his lies.......

democrats have been evil since their founding...from Indian removal, to slavery, jim crow, to the party bosses.....and bill and hilary are the apex predators of the democrat party......

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......

NICE Work

in fact the left will not buy it, but here It is...77% of blacks voted for democrats in 1948...SEVENTY SEVEN PERCENT...in yeah I said 1948.....I cant' make this shit up.
D'Souza was right, it was welfare programs.....they'll take the segregation as long as they get that check!
Democrats are so dishonest
upload_2016-7-30_0-23-41.png

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......

Dick Morris, former Clinton insider said that he was disgusted to learn that Hitlery hired private investigators to spy on Bill "drop trou" and his wandering ways...not to change him but to learn who the women were so she could use all the tools at her disposal to make sure they kept their mouths shut......that's what Hitlery is about.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Oh you were bamboozled by propaganda. Shocker.

Well tell us what was not factual in the movie?

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India), alluding that Obama was a criminal (D'Souza plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud), and that Obama sympathized with terrorists (D'Souza described the 911 hijackers as 'warriors', and lauding their bravery), how Obama is anti-military (D'Souza claimed 'we” (the U.S. military) have been the cowards for remotely bombing countries while the terrorists stayed in the very planes that crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.')

That D'Souza?

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

Well tell us what was not factual in the movie?
Likely the whole thing. Especially if you keep expecting us to believe Davy Crockett is like Drumpf.

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

Not the question at hand.....what is incorrect in his film?

The funniest thing about Dinesh D'Souza, is that his hero Trump wants to get him out of here. D'Souza is, after all, an unvetted foreigner who first came here using a Visa, just like the 9/11 terrorists.

He's a legal immigrant...so again you don't know Trump's policy....try different sources once in a while..

now which part of the movie is wrong?

The funniest thing about Dinesh D'Souza, is that his hero Trump wants to get him out of here. D'Souza is, after all, an unvetted foreigner who first came here using a Visa, just like the 9/11 terrorists.

He's a legal immigrant...so again you don't know Trump's policy....try different sources once in a while..

He was here on a Visa from a Muslim country and was never properly vetted! Are you trying to destroy America???

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.

He was here on a Visa from a Muslim country and was never properly vetted! Are you trying to destroy America???

Are you just that stupid?
When was India a muslim country? Pakistan is one, but India is Hindu...OMG every thread I have to school you...I win, win, win....Trump is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but there's more, he's a catholic from India.....yeah CATHOLIC......I bet you never thought those existed...I personally know Christians BORN in Pakistan too.......educate yourself.....it's getting uncomfortable when I win this much.

When was India a muslim country? Pakistan is one, but India is Hindu...OMG every thread I have to school you...I win, win, win....Trump is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but there's more, he's a catholic from India.....yeah CATHOLIC......I bet you never thought those existed...I personally know Christians BORN in Pakistan too.......educate yourself.....it's getting uncomfortable when I win this much.
You're stupid man. Haven't you heard? Even France is a Muslim country these days. Herr Drumpf said so himself. You're a Muslim sympathizer. Fuckin' RINO.

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.

Campaign finance fraud is bullshit....

but lets go....Obama was not America hating because of where he was from....but who he knew....
his father, mother, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, all hated America....do you actually watch shit

but again, this thread is about Hillary's movie....what is incorrect in it"?

You're stupid man. Haven't you heard? Even France is a Muslim country these days. Herr Drumpf said so himself. You're a Muslim sympathizer. Fuckin' RINO.

OMG you're a fucking tard.....you have no information or ability to argue...typical liberal...lies and smears....based on projecting you own hatred and insecurity.....

OMG you're a fucking tard.....you have no information or ability to argue...typical liberal...lies and smears....based on projecting you own hatred and insecurity.....
Okay you brown loving race traitor. Davy Crockett would love you, but there's no room for your terrorist sympathizing bitchass in Trump's GOP.

Forum List

Back