I just now heard Hillary's speech at some Catholic gathering.

Was Trump as nasty as her?
Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

It would be worth your while to see the video.
She got raked for stealing it.

Nice to see you Marc,trust the family are well.Best Regards steve
Thanks Brother Steve. Great to see you too.

The family is doing fine thank God. Thanks for asking.

I trust that all is well with your camp.

I've had a LOT of bad experiences with liberals, so I don't really care for them. But I apologize for insulting you. I'm just pissed off about political hackery!
So it's save to say you're anti-liberal then? And if that's the case how are you honestly considered a "centrist", since you hold such abhorrent views toward the left?

Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner - Wikipedia
Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

How?

Specifically?

I've had a LOT of bad experiences with liberals, so I don't really care for them. But I apologize for insulting you. I'm just pissed off about political hackery!
So it's save to say you're anti-liberal then? And if that's the case how are you honestly considered a "centrist", since you hold such abhorrent views toward the left?

I don't like their tactics, their dishonesty, their hypocrisy, etc. Like I stated earlier, I do have some beliefs in common with the left. SJW liberals, OTH, are pathetic versions of what true "liberalism" is supposed to be. Government lackeys and peons is what they really are.

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

You complain about no more civility but you call Hillary a bitch and say some woman needs to wear a 'fucking bra'. Not only are you uncivil but you're a pure hypocrite using language like this and whining about the lack of civility. Let me guess, a Trump supporter, yes?

The PC is out of hand, folks.
Then stop it.....

View attachment 94630

LOL

You right wing Fascists and your demands that eveyrone else do your bidding...

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

The White House correspondents dinner for Obama has been a bunch of fans/actors/reporters sucking his dick… Fact
Anyone doubt that Rustic spends lots of hours fantasizing about that......

I don't like their tactics, their dishonesty, their hypocrisy, etc. Like I stated earlier, I do have some beliefs in common with the left. SJW liberals, OTH, are pathetic versions of what true "liberalism" is supposed to be. Government lackeys and peons is what they really are.
OK, so by today's standard you're a self-proclaimed conservative. Right?

Ok, let's try this...

What's your main views/values as far as politics goes?

OK, so by today's standard you're a self-proclaimed conservative. Right?

Ok, let's try this...

What's your main views/values as far as politics goes?

What do you want? A list? I already made a partial list earlier.

1. I am pro choice (with some limitations of course).
2. I am anti death penalty.
3. Pro helping the poor and continuing on with our social service programs (that is just common sense, as far as I'm concerned)
4. Pro increasing minimum wage.
5. Pro gay marriage (although I think transsexuals are another story entirely - mentally ill individuals, so I don't agree with feeding their delusions and think it's extremely reckless).

What do I agree with republicans on? Not much, but the things I agree with them on are more important issues to me!

1. Immigration - something's got to give. We can't keep taking in all of these immigrants at the cost of our own citizens. OUR citizens come first.
2. My 2nd amendment rights.
3. Identification/voter ID.

I'll bet some of you don't even know what a centrist IS. It's not an independent.

In politics, centrism or the center is a political outlook or specific position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy; while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right.[1] Centre-left and centre-right politics both involve a general association with centrism combined with leaning somewhat to their respective sides of the spectrum.

Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

From the mostly right wing crowd of rich people there. It was a white tie fundraiser. Those weren't middle class people in the audience.

Granted I have not heard Trump's but what a nasty bitch she is.
Seriously?
Seriously

The rich and connected rejoice at the denigration of our political discourse in this country. It gives them even more power behind the scenes as you are played for a puppet.

I saw more of it after creating this thread and they all looked like a bunch of porcelain gods up on their pedestals laughing at despicable behavior at a RELIGIOUS event.

Forum List

Back