I just now heard Hillary's speech at some Catholic gathering.

Have you ever heard a guy say to another guy, "you know what? You are a nasty man".

No you have not. So we all know what he meant by "nasty woman". It's what guys say when they can't say bitch or Cun*
In this very thread I asked if Trump was as nasty.

Just stop now, you're making yourself look stupid.

You're such a nasty bitch.
I can be. Don't be jelly

See? If I call you a nasty bitch you have an effeminate response.
Stop trying to hit on me freak

You really are odd.

In this very thread I asked if Trump was as nasty.

Just stop now, you're making yourself look stupid.

You're such a nasty bitch.
I can be. Don't be jelly

You really are odd.
I can't keep up.

Racist
Sexist
Gay
Odd

What's next?

After watching the video, he had 1 or 3 half-decent quips, but all in all...he flopped.

the 'pardon me' line was good - but trump ruined it with poor delivery.

either his follow up line should have been shorter and quicker -an immediate "we'll see in january" or he should have ended it at "pardon me"

It did take a second to get it, but that was the best joke of the evening. Does anyone know where Bill was?

it was a good line, he just failed on the delivery.

the joke landed without explanation but he still explained it, taking it from funny to cringe-worthy.

Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

:lol:

Are you perhaps confusing the Al Smith dinner with the Correspondents dinner?

That wasn't press booing Trump, it was the white-collar Catholic Charities donors.

Even Cardinal Dolan seemed embarrassed for Trump .
No. I'm not confusing the two. Trump pointed to the press in front of him and alluded to them. I didn't see anyone booing from the diners. I would have been interesting to have a camera on the press!

No, he was pretty roundly booed by the audience.
Nada. Look at the video.

I can be. Don't be jelly

You really are odd.
I can't keep up.

Racist
Sexist
Gay
Odd

What's next?
Loser
Name calling is the best you and your "friends" can come up with. That says a lot.

After watching the video, he had 1 or 3 half-decent quips, but all in all...he flopped.

either his follow up line should have been shorter and quicker -an immediate "we'll see in january" or he should have ended it at "pardon me"

He seemed to be trying to explain it.....the punchline was obvious once he started the joke

He seemed to be trying to explain it.....the punchline was obvious once he started the joke

It was the best line of the night.

Granted I have not heard Trump's but what a nasty bitch she is.
Seriously?
Seriously

The rich and connected rejoice at the denigration of our political discourse in this country. It gives them even more power behind the scenes as you are played for a puppet.

I saw more of it after creating this thread and they all looked like a bunch of porcelain gods up on their pedestals laughing at despicable behavior at a RELIGIOUS event.
It was not a religious event. Just because it is sponsored by Catholics doesn't make it a religious event.

You really are odd.
I can't keep up.

Racist
Sexist
Gay
Odd

What's next?
Loser
Name calling is the best you and your "friends" can come up with. That says a lot.
That coming from a Trump supporter? Now that's fucking rich.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

I'm actually hoping Trump wins. If Trump wins that must mean it's ok to walk up to complete strangers and grab their pussies. If conservatives will vote for that kind of person to be president, why would they mind anyone else doing it?

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

:lol:

Are you perhaps confusing the Al Smith dinner with the Correspondents dinner?

That wasn't press booing Trump, it was the white-collar Catholic Charities donors.

Even Cardinal Dolan seemed embarrassed for Trump .
No. I'm not confusing the two. Trump pointed to the press in front of him and alluded to them. I didn't see anyone booing from the diners. I would have been interesting to have a camera on the press!

No, he was pretty roundly booed by the audience.
Nada. Look at the video.

I did, he was roundly booed and the people behind him didn't look too happy either.

Hardly
It was a tired joke that was obvious from the start and Trump botched the telling

Trumps Melania/Michelle Obama joke was funnier

Hardly
It was a tired joke that was obvious from the start and Trump botched the telling

Trumps Melania/Michelle Obama joke was funnier

he delivered that line better

Forum List

Back