I just now heard Hillary's speech at some Catholic gathering.

Neither Trump nor Hillary can consider comedy their strong point
Obama, Bush and Bill Clinton were much more spontaneous and natural at it

You are delusional. Crooked Hillary has zero talent. The Donald is fucking hilarious. Obama/Bush/Slick Willie were talentless douchebags. You are a clueless neocon. And after The Donald wins will you still post here you fucking nutcase?

Trump isn't a comedian, no doubt about it and pointing that out (along with Clinton mind you) is not an attack on Trump. You guys are really buying into the cult of personality a little too hard.

Neither Trump nor Hillary can consider comedy their strong point
Obama, Bush and Bill Clinton were much more spontaneous and natural at it

You are delusional. Crooked Hillary has zero talent. The Donald is fucking hilarious. Obama/Bush/Slick Willie were talentless douchebags. You are a clueless neocon. And after The Donald wins will you still post here you fucking nutcase?
unworthy of a response

Oh and that woman in the red needs a fucking bra. It's a religious gathering for fucks sake.
Pictures! You can't post that without pictures!
Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo’s Aggressive Cleavage Drove The Internet NUTS During The Al Smith Dinner

There are some really great comments! :lol:

I particularly liked this one . . .

"The two boobs running for President were upstaged by the two boobs of Maria Bartiromo."

Granted I have not heard Trump's but what a nasty bitch she is.
He got booed, she did not.

If she were a man you'd love it.

A few of Clinton’s zingers:

• “Getting through these three debates with Donald has to count as a miracle.”
  • “Trump looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a 4.”
  • “I have now stood next to Donald Trump for longer than any of his campaign managers.”
  • “Donald is as healthy as a horse. You know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around on.”
  • “How is Barack going to get past the Muslim ban?”
  • “Donald thought I used some sort of performance enhancer [during the debates]. Actually I did. It’s called preparation.”
  • “Donald will tell us after the benediction whether he accepts this dinner is over. He has to wait and see.”
Couldn’t call me a racist because she wasn't obama so you default to the sexist card.

You liberals are so predictable
Have you ever heard a guy say to another guy, "you know what? You are a nasty man".

No you have not. So we all know what he meant by "nasty woman". It's what guys say when they can't say bitch or Cun*

• “I have now stood next to Donald Trump for longer than any of his campaign managers.”
  • “Donald is as healthy as a horse. You know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around on.”
  • “Donald thought I used some sort of performance enhancer [during the debates]. Actually I did. It’s called preparation.”
  • “Donald will tell us after the benediction whether he accepts this dinner is over. He has to wait and see.”
Couldn’t call me a racist because she wasn't obama so you default to the sexist card.

Have you ever heard a guy say to another guy, "you know what? You are a nasty man".

No you have not. So we all know what he meant by "nasty woman". It's what guys say when they can't say bitch or Cun*
In this very thread I asked if Trump was as nasty.

Just stop now, you're making yourself look stupid.

Maybe if you don't understand the context of the Al Smith dinner you should shut up and educate yourself.
The context? Is this the same excuse I'll get when I point out the filth that is modern rap?

It's my opinion. Don't like it find the ignore button

It's not modern rap, it's a dinner that presidential candidates have been attending and roasting each other for over 50 years. You keep talking about how old you are but you never know anything.
I keep talking about how old is am? :cuckoo:
The age of the event is not relevant to the vile content contained in the event.

You assholes always bitch about politicians not acting in a certain way then wonder why our discourse has ended up where it is.

Vile? What exactly was vile that Clinton said?

The Al Smith dinner is a chance to demonstrate that candidates can laugh about themselves and each other, it's not intended to be taken seriously. Look up McCain and Obama's or Romney and Obama's dinners. It's a fun event. Other than when Trump forgot what a joke is and took it a little too serious.

Relax, not everything is a battle.
Trump keeps failing all these little tests to see if he'd be a good commander/leader/president. It's clear now he isn't and he's pouting.

You're such a nasty bitch.

You're different because you're gay.

Ombrey

Maybe if you don't understand the context of the Al Smith dinner you should shut up and educate yourself.
The context? Is this the same excuse I'll get when I point out the filth that is modern rap?

It's my opinion. Don't like it find the ignore button

It's not modern rap, it's a dinner that presidential candidates have been attending and roasting each other for over 50 years. You keep talking about how old you are but you never know anything.
I keep talking about how old is am? :cuckoo:
The age of the event is not relevant to the vile content contained in the event.

You assholes always bitch about politicians not acting in a certain way then wonder why our discourse has ended up where it is.

Vile? What exactly was vile that Clinton said?

The Al Smith dinner is a chance to demonstrate that candidates can laugh about themselves and each other, it's not intended to be taken seriously. Look up McCain and Obama's or Romney and Obama's dinners. It's a fun event. Other than when Trump forgot what a joke is and took it a little too serious.

Relax, not everything is a battle.
Trump keeps failing all these little tests to see if he'd be a good commander/leader/president. It's clear now he isn't and he's pouting.

They are all pouting. Whether it's because they support Trump (Snouter) or hate Clinton (grandpa prude), they are collectively losing their god damned minds.

I can be. Don't be jelly

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner - Wikipedia
Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

:lol:

Are you perhaps confusing the Al Smith dinner with the Correspondents dinner?

That wasn't press booing Trump, it was the white-collar Catholic Charities donors.

Even Cardinal Dolan seemed embarrassed for Trump .
No. I'm not confusing the two. Trump pointed to the press in front of him and alluded to them. I didn't see anyone booing from the diners. I would have been interesting to have a camera on the press!

I can be. Don't be jelly

See? If I call you a nasty bitch you have an effeminate response.

I can be. Don't be jelly

See? If I call you a nasty bitch you have an effeminate response.
Stop trying to hit on me freak

After watching the video, he had 1 or 3 half-decent quips, but all in all...he flopped.

the 'pardon me' line was good - but trump ruined it with poor delivery.

either his follow up line should have been shorter and quicker -an immediate "we'll see in january" or he should have ended it at "pardon me"

It did take a second to get it, but that was the best joke of the evening. Does anyone know where Bill was?

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner - Wikipedia
Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

:lol:

Are you perhaps confusing the Al Smith dinner with the Correspondents dinner?

That wasn't press booing Trump, it was the white-collar Catholic Charities donors.

Even Cardinal Dolan seemed embarrassed for Trump .
No. I'm not confusing the two. Trump pointed to the press in front of him and alluded to them. I didn't see anyone booing from the diners. I would have been interesting to have a camera on the press!

No, he was pretty roundly booed by the audience.

Forum List

Back