I just now heard Hillary's speech at some Catholic gathering.

Was Trump as nasty as her?
Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

It would be worth your while to see the video.

• Banned
Oh and that woman in the red needs a fucking bra. It's a religious gathering for fucks sake.

That lady used to work for NBC, now she works for FOX. She is a financial expert. Maria Bartiromo.
That was not Maria. I watch Fox Business regularly and that was not her.

I will also add they ALL looked like a bunch of rich phonys with their white gloves & fist sized medallions.

Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more
I believe it was expected. Cardinal Dolan was laughing during both speeches.

Maybe that was Maria. I've only ever seen her in her work attire and between those gloves, tits flopping about and ridiculous amount of makeup I took her for an aged ex trophy wife.

I believe it was expected. Cardinal Dolan was laughing during both speeches.
At the end of Trump's speech he was looking like he was begging Jesus to get Trump out of there.

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner - Wikipedia

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Oh and that woman in the red needs a fucking bra. It's a religious gathering for fucks sake.
Religious as in Threatening people to believe in their particular GOD,otherwise you are headed for HELL....I think you need a dose of reality,try a dose of that fine man Chris Hitchens.

Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.

Forum List

Back