Zone1 I Just Got Locked Out Of My Account

The site has detected too much Halloween talk by a certain poster, fbj, and has taken action. You may even be assimilated by the candy queen and required to type your password in creepy Halloween gothic fonts that change daily until tomorrow.

Btw you spelled my username wrong. 😂

Btw, happy Halloween ladies and gentlemen, the Halloween pumpkin carving contest and costume contest will start soon I just had a post to do and so many alerts to catch up with and lol very funny Mikey!! 🙄

Happy Halloween to you too, I got my costume ready.

I'm going as someone the left believes is the biggest dick in the country...

1667234133279.png

Happy Halloween to you too, I got my costume ready.

I'm going as someone the left believes is the biggest dick in the country...

View attachment 718762

Lol it'll be starting now as I just had a bunch more responses to get to and I was feeling a bit dizzy but I'm better now. :) (I have neck issues that cause dizziness sometimes especially if I'm on my computer or phone for a while so I have to take a break and walk around or look straight ahead for a bit.)

It's possible that the servers hit a limit during a S/Ware update or scheduled tasks.

After an update -- there are USMB "Custom" patches that need to be restored and stuff like that.

Most of that happens in the dead of night, but sometimes the "retuning" takes place during page hit peak hours.

And GENERALLY -- mod staff or members get no notices of the lever pulling behind the curtain at OZ.

It's possible that the servers hit a limit during a S/Ware update or scheduled tasks.

After an update -- there are USMB "Custom" patches that need to be restored and stuff like that.

Most of that happens in the dead of night, but sometimes the "retuning" takes place during page hit peak hours.

And GENERALLY -- mod staff or members get no notices of the lever pulling behind the curtain at OZ.
Actually you probably pushed the wrong button and caused a limited cascade failure in the core memory. It's been obvious. One look at your avatar and anyone can see that your fingers are pointing in all manner of Helter skelter directions and any one of them could have touched the wrong button starting the limited cascade array failure dump. It's academic.

Thankfully I finally got back in since I have Halloween stuff to do today

God trying to reach your thick skull and stubborn heart

Thankfully I finally got back in since I have Halloween stuff to do today

God trying to reach your thick skull and stubborn heart

Nope! And I thought you had me on ignore. Anyways, after tonight Halloween is over so you can relax for another year. ;)

And it kept telling me that there was a security error. Thankfully I finally got back in since I have Halloween stuff to do today. Anybody else have this glitch happen to them before?
Happy Halloween! I just keep losing my head...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back