I Just Found Out.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?

What was the purpose of the donation? Did he endow scholarships or something?

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?
66779b7c19fceecd0c9560b7cfcc19478d20d02d14bc919ac6eaebf4bf12ee63.jpg

Does "SC" stand for Southern California?

Yep

Yep

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"

Maybe it's his Alma Mater. :ack-1:

Yep

USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?

Yep

USC isnt the hood dummy.

You're just mad because he didn't donate like the racist you are. :badgrin:

What's stopping you from donating an equal portion of your income to a more black-oriented school?

Yep

USC isnt the hood dummy.

Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.

Yep

USC isnt the hood dummy.

You're just mad because he didn't donate like the racist you are. :badgrin:

What's stopping you from donating an equal portion of your income to a more black-oriented school?
What are you talking about retard? I donate to HBCU's.

Forum List

Back