I How Much Has The Clinton Global Pay For Play Given To Our Vets

Are vets an underserved community ? The Clinton foubdation does great work, ex prez's like bushs have also worked with them . U can't cover every charity.

Donald's problem is that he said he gave to the vets , when he didn't .

Are vets an underserved community ? The Clinton foubdation does great work, ex prez's like bushs have also worked with them . U can't cover every charity.

Funny I googled what has the Clinton's done for our veterans. All I got was Hillary campaigning on about them.
I also googled how much money has the Clinton foundation donated, and all I got was Trump donated.

Funny I googled what has the Clinton's done for our veterans. All I got was Hillary campaigning on about them.
I also googled how much money has the Clinton foundation donated, and all I got was Trump donated.

Remember how that came about ? Trump bailed on the fox debate and used "veteran fundraising " as some guilt shield to any criticism.

He was using the vets but didn't even bother to pay up on his fake ass bosting .

If the Clinton foundation had said they raised money for veterans and didn't donate it for over 3 months, yeah, I'd wonder where they put it as well.

But the Clinton foundation never claimed to raise money for the vets. Trump did.

Forum List

Back