Stephen-Baldwin-today.com_.jpg

Gary-Busey-Rex-independantdotcodotuk.jpg

Dennis-Rodman-3-11-14-4-587x453.jpg

jesse-ventura-2-544x453.jpg

Mike-Tyson-HD-Wallpaper-Desktop-Widescreen-453x453.jpg

JoeA2-615x453.jpg

wayne-newton-celebritypost.net_.jpg

SarahPalinElon-wikipediadotorg.jpg

More: 35 Celebrities That Support Donald Trump - You wont believe #24 - Page 2 of 38 - WorldLifestyle

Wow, what a distinguished list.

aint much to brag about. But at least they aint fake Indians like Elizabeth warren and the OP

Willie Robertson will truly help Trump in the general and old Phil has come on board as well. They will help deliver the evangelicals. And I love love love Busey. Silver Bullet is a big favorite in this house. Best uncle role EVAH!

p8773_p_v8_aa.jpg

Last edited:
aint much to brag about. But at least they aint fake Indians like Elizabeth warren and the OP

Clooney is a liberal tool but he hasn't raped women, cheated on wives, been a drug addict, befriended Kim Jong Un... or been a Baldwin.

Clooney is a liberal tool but he hasn't raped women, cheated on wives, been a drug addict, befriended Kim Jong Un... or been a Baldwin.

That was really a response to Harry Dresden. You get the point.
but you did not answer my question.....

It doesn't make Hillary a better person. It doesn't make Trump a worse person. It does show that the bottom of the barrel celebrities seem attracted to Trump for some reason.

It doesn't make Hillary a better person. It doesn't make Trump a worse person. It does show that the bottom of the barrel celebrities seem attracted to Trump for some reason.
some consider clooney bottom of the barrel too....and you did describe him as a tool....

some consider clooney bottom of the barrel too....and you did describe him as a tool....

Being an ass is a far cry from being a rapist, drug addict, or friend to a North Korean dictator.

Being an ass is a far cry from being a rapist, drug addict, or friend to a North Korean dictator.
cloony is a hypocrite...and an over rated actor...

New Topics

Forum List

Back