I have two new clients charged with J6 crimes. Neither went inside the Capitol and there are no allegations of any interference with the police.

Do you really think I give two craps what you "think"?

You're so far left you're about to slip off the planet.

This J6 crap was overblown BS by Democrats... nothing more, nothing less
Evidently there were what 1,000 trials that disagree with you about it being overblown. But you be you.

Wasting valuable man-hours over this while who knows how many potential terrorists and other criminals waltz across our border every day.

J6 frightened the deep state/ruling class to no end. As they flood America with millions of military-age men.

I have two new clients charged with J6 crimes. Neither went inside the Capitol and there are no allegations of any interference with the police.
I’m not aware of any previous case where defendants were charged just for being present outside the building and watching.
If anyone knows of such a case, mention it in the comments.
IF this is a new standard for DOJ, there are thousands of potential defendants still uncharged.

Democrats will eventually try rounding up everyone who disagrees with them at let Hillary Clinton deprogram them.

Wasting valuable man-hours over this while who knows how many potential terrorists and other criminals waltz across our border every day.

J6 frightened the deep state/ruling class to no end. As they flood America with millions of military-age men.

I’m not aware of any previous case where defendants were charged just for being present outside the building and watching.
IF this is a new standard for DOJ, there are thousands of potential defendants still uncharged.

The only case I know of was the unarmed Ashli Babbitt who was trying to get other protesters to go back, but she isn't here to defend her honor. She did have a military background, and I think she smelled a rat-trap which is why she was in such a hurry to get to the front of the line and warn others to get back. I never met Miss Babbitt, but I mourn her violent death when she was only trying to do the right thing and get people to turn back and go home. May God bless her dear soul. :hands:

I was 1000 miles away from the capital

BUt as a trump supporter I wonder when FBI gangsters will drag me away to jail for “insurrection?”

I wouldn't rely on the word on any defense attorney. I see these guys in real court cases on YouTube and according to them, their client is model citizen just caught in a bad situation not due to any fault of his or her own.

I'm guessing the other side of the story is quite different.

J6 frightened the deep state
the deeeeep state

"Deep state"??

I read 'deep state'......and I think QAnon is back on the USMB.
Are we gonna go back to Comet Pizza and those child-eating pizza workers?

----------------------------------------------------------------

• Ashli Babbitt who was trying to get other protesters to go back,
  • I think she smelled a rat-trap which is why she was in such a hurry to get to the front of the line and warn others to get back.
  • she was only trying to do the right thing and get people to turn back and go home. May God bless her dear soul. :hands:

"Hurry to get to the front....to warn others..."!!!!
I love this bar.
We got winners.
We got _________ . ;)

We also have the NutsoCrazo loonies.

Really, I love this bar. It is Comedy Central, Gong Show, and QAnon all rolled up in one big ol' Jello salad..

Our Constitution, our rule of law, protects peaceful public assembly and protest, not violent (forceful) public break ins. It does not protect any violent (forceful) disruption of public events. Overpowering police. Peeing and smearing feces around like petulant toddlers.

Peaceful protest, on the other hand, such as that regularly demonstrated by Code Pink, is not only protected by our Constitution, it increasingly becomes our civic duty as messages such as "Hang Mike Pence" and effectively "Kill the Palestinians" get trumpeted by our mass media.

have two new clients charged with J6 crimes. Neither went inside the Capitol and there are no allegations of any interference with the police.​

You seem regrettably biased , OP .
Their behaviour seems highly suspicious and without any reasonable explanations smacks of clear intent .
They clearly were trying to be extra clever but failed lamentably .

Our Constitution, our rule of law, protects peaceful public assembly and protest, not violent (forceful) public break ins. It does not protect any violent (forceful) disruption of public events. Overpowering police. Peeing and smearing feces around like petulant toddlers.

Peaceful protest, on the other hand, such as that regularly demonstrated by Code Pink, is not only protected by our Constitution, it increasingly becomes our civic duty as messages such as "Hang Mike Pence" and effectively "Kill the Palestinians" get trumpeted by our mass media.
So, disrupting an official proceeding is acceptable, as long as the ones disrupting are code pink?

Moderators, are you going to move this to Conspiracy?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WE ARE WELL PAST CONSPIRACY!
The truth has been exposed. The Tapes are Released.
Which one of you moved my post to conspiracy and then blocked me from posting in it?

Forum List

Back