I have two new clients charged with J6 crimes. Neither went inside the Capitol and there are no allegations of any interference with the police.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wasting valuable man-hours over this while who knows how many potential terrorists and other criminals waltz across our border every day.

J6 frightened the deep state/ruling class to no end. As they flood America with millions of military-age men.

I have two new clients charged with J6 crimes. Neither went inside the Capitol and there are no allegations of any interference with the police.

I’m not aware of any previous case where defendants were charged just for being present outside the building and watching.

If anyone knows of such a case, mention it in the comments.

IF this is a new standard for DOJ, there are thousands of potential defendants still uncharged.

So why would the Crown Attorney go forward.with the charges? Is there any oversight body and/or do those being charged have recourse to sue the Crown?

If he's not going to say with what they are charged then he's just pounding the table as neither the facts nor the law are on his side.
What? You mean to tell me that all attorneys don't try to crowd source precedent? LOL...

Sometimes they give up on chasing ambulances and tweet.

Wasting valuable man-hours over this while who knows how many potential terrorists and other criminals waltz across our border every day.

J6 frightened the deep state/ruling class to no end. As they flood America with millions of military-age men.

I’m not aware of any previous case where defendants were charged just for being present outside the building and watching.
IF this is a new standard for DOJ, there are thousands of potential defendants still uncharged.

Is is pearl clutching time? Over a tweet?

Did you just blindly believe this tweet with no details? Or is there more to the story?

yeah, mon. i also have 3 new clients charged by the deep state. they never did anything wrong, and all three of them are toddlers who weren't even in the usa at j6.
Wow, me too… I was just served a notice of indictment on my first two unborn children to be charged for J6. They aren’t even born yet, I can’t believe the deep state is going after them like this. We must stop them before we lose our country!!! Trump is the only person who can do something!!!!

Loitering? Guilty by association? Standing on the grass? Impeding pedestrian traffic? Negative personality? Hey, in the D.istrict of C.orruption the deeeeep state can get any one on TRUMPED up charges!!!!!!!

Seems weird that a real attorney would be asking that question to his audience in a tweet...... :rolleyes:

Loitering? Guilty by association? Standing on the grass? Impeding pedestrian traffic? Negative personality? Hey, in the D.istrict of C.orruption the deeeeep state can get any one on TRUMPED up charges!!!!!!!
Can you show some real examples so we can look at details?

Did you just blindly believe this tweet with no details? Or is there more to the story?
bed-wettingN2.png

1/6 protestors = terrorists, especially unarmed women shot dead.

10/7 murdering rampage = social justice warriors killing more Jews than at any other time in history since the Holocaust.

Understand? This is the Left.

Excellent. Let justice be done upon them.

Forum List

Back