J6 Was an inside job (no this is not conspiracy)

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Moderators - Do not move this to conspiracy. This is NOT conspiracy. You see it, I see it, we all see it. You can not hide from the cameras.
Here is undisputable PROOF that J6 was an inside job. Notice the tape on the helmet. This is a commonly used method to mark your participant in a mass operation.
The cuffed guy is a fed. Remember, these tapes are the property of the American people. It is our property and it has been hidden. Why have these tapes been hidden?

Last edited:
I posted on this previously. This is a HUGE scandal - a faux "insurrection," created by people on the Government payroll to distract the country's attention from a REAL investigation into what the Democrats did to steal the 2020 election. And it worked. It worked so well that "Americans" refuse to look at it now, convinced that "256 different courts have ruled that everything was on the up&up."

1/6/2021 The Investigation that Never Happened

Seriously, this is the biggest scandal of the past hundred years. A stolen election and a massive, government-funded coverup.

• Banned
Remember the "Pee tapes" :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
They do not exist. These tapes exist. You see the difference?
We got them by the balls this time. They can't deny it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I said from day one something is fishy about this.
You can find the posts way back then.
Within a few days of it happening I posted up this FACT:
There are 2300 capital police in DC.
Why were there less officers on duty that day, when Congress was in session, on a day that capital police - BY 3 OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES - were forewarned of a possible organized attempt to storm the building - why were they absent???????????

TO THIS DAY - not one single leftist on here has been willing to even respond to this.

I posted on this previously. This is a HUGE scandal - a faux "insurrection," created by people on the Government payroll to distract the country's attention from a REAL investigation into what the Democrats did to steal the 2020 election. And it worked. It worked so well that "Americans" refuse to look at it now, convinced that "256 different courts have ruled that everything was on the up&up."

1/6/2021 The Investigation that Never Happened

Seriously, this is the biggest scandal of the past hundred years. A stolen election and a massive, government-funded coverup.
You don't have to convince me the election was rigged and stolen. Impossible to win an election when you campaigned from your basement.

I said from day one something is fishy about this.
You can find the posts way back then.
Within a few days of it happening I posted up this FACT:
There are 2300 capital police in DC.
Why were there less officers on duty that day, when Congress was in session, on a day that capital police - BY 3 OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES - were forewarned of a possible organized attempt to storm the building - why were they absent???????????

TO THIS DAY - not one single leftist on here has been willing to even respond to this.
These tapes are the property of the people. Let the viewing begin.
What do they have to hide?

Forum List

Back