I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden since Biden will not be the no candidate of the presidency in 2024, no matter what he is saying now. Joey is simply not capable of being on the same stage of Trump in a debate, and he is certainly NOT suitable for being the President of the United States of America.

Place your bets. The current betting odds. Roughly even money between Biden, Desantis, and Trump.

1682438984814.png

I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden since Biden will not be the no candidate of the presidency in 2024, no matter what he is saying now. Joey is simply not capable of being on the same stage of Trump in a debate, and he is certainly NOT suitable for being the President of the United States of America.
Michelle Obama would probably beat Trump in a landslide but having a black woman President would massively speed up the MAGA movement's transition into full-blown American Al-Qaeda

What a load of bullshit, brought to you by a member of the most violent political group in America today.

Democrats.
MAGA freaks are just a step or 2 from strapping a bomb onto themselves for their fundie religious beliefs and for their orange ayatollah. You already work to end the union and form militias in the hopes of getting to murder Americans one day.

MAGA freaks are just a step or 2 from strapping a bomb onto themselves for their fundie religious beliefs and for their orange ayatollah. You already work to end the union and form militias in the hopes of getting to murder Americans one day.

You sure do babble real purty.

Doing that would admit weakness and fallibility.

Leftists must double down on being infallible, that they cannot admit that Joe was a mistake the first time round, as well as fighting the notion he is mortal as his aging has hindered his ability in any way.

My guess is when he dies they will start embalming Left wing Presidents like they did Lennon so that people can go visist him for the rest of eternity, a type of left wing god-like immortality because we all know we would all shrival up and die without them.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
Biden is not capable in a debate - as in the guy who beat your douchebag so badly that the orange loser is still whining about it even after two years? That guy? :itsok:

The way you type is the way people experience in other areas from the same corrupted. What difference is there in that thinking? This nation is done. Like a ping pong game, the movement from one side to another is tiresome.

The way you type is the way people experience in other areas from the same corrupted. What difference is there in that thinking? This nation is done. Like a ping pong game, the movement from one side to another is tiresome.
Lol I've put up with you all talking like that for decades. And now you're already tired after just a little bit of time. Weak.

I see RFK,Jr knocking the Rutabaga out of the primary.
Unless they just decide to "Bernie" him. If Trump remains in the race and Biden is their nominee Biden will be reinstalled, no matter what it takes. The question everyone needs to be asking themselves is where do you decide to stand in that situation. The Left has decided that they will retain the power of the uniparty. The rest of us can kneel to them or make America totally ungovernable by militantly ignoring the demands of the bastards.

The replacement is going to have to be solidly pro-war.

But first and most important consideration is always going to be good looks. If he/she is running against Trump then moderately good looks will suffice. Not Rice and not Michelle in the heads of America's whites.

The California governor would/will be a perfect fit if he can start hinting on being solid with Biden's war, early enough.

However, even that is a crapshoot for the Dems now, with the war against Russia turning sour.

Unless they just decide to "Bernie" him. If Trump remains in the race and Biden is their nominee Biden will be reinstalled, no matter what it takes. The question everyone needs to be asking themselves is where do you decide to stand in that situation. The Left has decided that they will retain the power of the uniparty. The rest of us can kneel to them or make America totally ungovernable by militantly ignoring the demands of the bastards.
President Rice is leaving in May or June, possibly to help re-elect her little puppet?
I don't think Mike Obama has the desire to live in the fishbowl.

Unless the party power brokers rig the rules the Democratic Convention may be the most exciting in years. There could be a good floor fight over policy and who will be the party candidate. Also in the Republican Convention as well. This should be an exciting election year all around.

If the Democrats had their act together (which they never do), they'd run a Booker/Murphy ticket in 2024.

Forum List

Back