I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

How can the Republicans spend away the future of the United States and have nothing to show for it. At least we are getting "interest" back from "TARP".

The interest shown in the Iraqi 100 dollar giveaway, barely registers a yawn.

Plus we rebuilt their refineries and pipelines and still have to pay for their oil shipped to us.

Their? What, you don't live here, Maggie?

Huh? Iraq's (their) oil shipped to us (the United States).

I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime

How does a one year old use a computer?

Huggy my man? It is a RARE event that I agree with you? But here *I* do.

This has been going on longer than MANY of us have been expending our carbon credits...

So you're agreeing with what HUGGY said, but you're thanking Meister for saying this:

It took some very expensive bribes to pass this great bill.
From now on democrats just need to be holdouts until the bribes start coming in. The die has been cast, what a racket.

Did you also sleep through the passing of the Medicare Part D bill?

Was there any state that has a never ending earmark in the way that Nebraska does????

Huggy my man? It is a RARE event that I agree with you? But here *I* do.

This has been going on longer than MANY of us have been expending our carbon credits...

So you're agreeing with what HUGGY said, but you're thanking Meister for saying this:

It took some very expensive bribes to pass this great bill.
From now on democrats just need to be holdouts until the bribes start coming in. The die has been cast, what a racket.

Did you also sleep through the passing of the Medicare Part D bill?

Was there any state that has a never ending earmark in the way that Nebraska does????

I dunno...

Are you making the different-in-degree-so-much-as-to-be-different-in-kind argument?

From TARP, to the rip off porkulus bill, to the health care industry porkulus bill, to the 9000 plus earmarks, to the back room bribes, to the complete LACK of transparency, to maintaining or exceeding the Bush failures, to GM walking away from their environmental obligations in bankruptcy. I know I've left a ton out. Are we out of Iraq and Afghanistan yet? How's the war for oil going?

This is awesome. I know how this movie ends:

"With all of these folks paying the cost, both failed Republicans and Democrats, and America getting her government back from them."

I think we take the Kennedy compound by eminent domain, remove all government pensions and they all go on Social Security, and we move all politicians to Detroit, Harlem, or Watts.

Government reform for a CHANGE!

:clap2:

That's right...not around during the Reign of the Radical Republicans.

Hey Titanic........dont sweat it bro......see the latest Rasmussen #'s on the Obama DISAPPROVE rate??????:eek:

poar01_obama0803-10.jpg

........a new all time high I might add..........:lol: This shit is historic........nobody has fallen like such a stone in water in the history of the US Presidency. Six months ago, I was talking about the curtain being pulled back on this Wizard of Oz......and back then, the DISAPPROVE number on my gay MS Paint Photobucket gem above was at 42%. This fraud is now being fully exposed.........campaigning with this all out bald faced lie of hope and change to Washington DC.

Voters dont like getting kicked in the balls, especially when the person doing the kicking has a big howdy doody grin on his face!!!!!

The worm has turned Titanic......................the silent majority will be heard from in 2010 like America has never seen before..................

watch...........its going to be epic...............

Last edited:
From TARP, to the rip off porkulus bill, to the health care industry porkulus bill, to the 9000 plus earmarks, to the back room bribes, to the complete LACK of transparency, to maintaining or exceeding the Bush failures, to GM walking away from their environmental obligations in bankruptcy. I know I've left a ton out. Are we out of Iraq and Afghanistan yet? How's the war for oil going?

"With all of these folks paying the cost, both failed Republicans and Democrats, and America getting her government back from them."

I think we take the Kennedy compound by eminent domain, remove all government pensions and they all go on Social Security, and we move all politicians to Detroit, Harlem, or Watts.

You must have missed this one:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

Details of the shipments have emerged in a memorandum prepared for the meeting of the House committee on oversight and government reform which is examining Iraqi reconstruction. Its chairman, Henry Waxman, a fierce critic of the war, said the way the cash had been handled was mind-boggling. "The numbers are so large that it doesn't seem possible that they're true. Who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone?"

------------------

Yea, who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone? Republicans. Who else?

Can passing out crates of shrink-wrapped $100 bills even be considered corruption? Maybe it was a "gift"?

I'm still waiting for Republicans to explain how corruption could be worse than than passing out crates of shrink-wrapped one hundred dollar bills. Seriously. The only things that could be worse are torture and invading a country that never attacked us. Oh, and letting the worst mass murderer in American history walk away scott free.

What could be worse than those? Honestly, I can't think of anything.

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

Details of the shipments have emerged in a memorandum prepared for the meeting of the House committee on oversight and government reform which is examining Iraqi reconstruction. Its chairman, Henry Waxman, a fierce critic of the war, said the way the cash had been handled was mind-boggling. "The numbers are so large that it doesn't seem possible that they're true. Who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone?"

------------------

Yea, who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone? Republicans. Who else?

Can passing out crates of shrink-wrapped $100 bills even be considered corruption? Maybe it was a "gift"?

I'm still waiting for Republicans to explain how corruption could be worse than than passing out crates of shrink-wrapped one hundred dollar bills. Seriously. The only things that could be worse are torture and invading a country that never attacked us. Oh, and letting the worst mass murderer in American history walk away scott free.

:cuckoo:

So you don't see how those things are corruption?:disbelief:
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Your projecting, dean. I'm not a republican, and all this crap about the new definition of torture from your wing on the left, and your defintion of mass murderer is just hilarious. No wonder no one takes you serious enough to asnwer your questions. Keep asking though. Maybe some on your fringe left will answer them for you.

How can the Republicans spend away the future of the United States and have nothing to show for it. At least we are getting "interest" back from "TARP".

The interest shown in the Iraqi 100 dollar giveaway, barely registers a yawn.

I predict the interest from TARP will wind up in a giant slush fund and used to fund more entitlement programs for the politican's or as pay back for voting a certain way. The American people that paid for TARP will never see a dime.

------------------

2 wrongs and all that.... well you know the saying.

Hey all Merry Christmas. The most corrupt piece of legislation in our lifetimes, a Christmas Eve vote meant to shove this bill down your throats not held on this day since the 1800s, and guess what?

They raised the debt ceiling again today.

You are even more broke than when this corrupt healthcare legislation passes.

Does the news get any better?

Enjoy the political discussion at Christmas, I am quite sure Obama and these thieve Democrats will be the highlight of the day. One Big Ass Mistake America

;)

Some day all of this crap will be flushed, and we will have real healthcare reform some day.

Hey all Merry Christmas. The most corrupt piece of legislation in our lifetimes, a Christmas Eve vote meant to shove this bill down your throats not held on this day since the 1800s, and guess what?

They raised the debt ceiling again today.

You are even more broke than when this corrupt healthcare legislation passes.

Does the news get any better?

Enjoy the political discussion at Christmas, I am quite sure Obama and these thieve Democrats will be the highlight of the day. One Big Ass Mistake America

;)

Some day all of this crap will be flushed, and we will have real healthcare reform some day.

Yep--it is basically Bribery & Extortion made legal by our U.S. federal government. It's got to stop--we were promised by Obama it was going to stop "no more back room deals" a million times--but it is politics as usual.

"The change we can believe in"--:lol::lol::lol:

Heck not one of our elected officials have even read this bill! Yet they signed off on it. Maybe they should start getting bills in cliff notes--LOL

Last edited:

Your projecting, dean. I'm not a republican, and all this crap about the new definition of torture from your wing on the left, and your defintion of mass murderer is just hilarious. No wonder no one takes you serious enough to asnwer your questions. Keep asking though. Maybe some on your fringe left will answer them for you.

Do me a favor. Get a video of yourself being water-boarded by professionals. Post it on Youtube and explain how it ISN'T torture.

Quietly and sneaky,they also just voted to raise the Debt Limit. These are the same Democrats who stood up in Congress and gave all those pompous speeches about selling our children down the river while voting against raising the Debt Limit when the other party was in power. This current President made an especially pompous and self-righteous speech about how raising the Debt Limit was such an awful "Failure of Leadership." All this dishonesty & hypocrisy has to come back and haunt these Democrats at some point. Hopefully that will start in 2010. They gots to go. Nuff said.

Do me a favor. Get a video of yourself being water-boarded by professionals. Post it on Youtube and explain how it ISN'T torture.

Do all of us a favor, watch the innocent people jump out of the Twin Towers and fall to their deaths, then and only then tell me how the two compare???

Do all of us a favor, watch the innocent people jump out of the Twin Towers and fall to their deaths, then and only then tell me how the two compare???

You are a nasty person.

Forum List

Back