I have been Called to the Principal's Office

The meeting is not to discuss my "child's school progress."

Try paying attention.

I can see why your child is failing, your poor example. You only read half the sentence it seems.

And please answer my question. Have you ever volunteered to help out at the school or attended a school board meeting when you didn't have something to bitch about?

Have you always been a fucking moron by nature or do you have to work at it? Go back thru this thread and find a single example of where Samson ever said his child was failing. All he has asked for is some accountability on the teacher and school's part to provide information on what material is being taught in the classroom and examples of the graded assignments. I doubt that you are actually a school board member and I doubt that you are in a totally digital system in your district. An extensive internet search couldn't come up with any such school systems in Arkansas. If you are a school board member, then you are part of the problem we are experiencing today with government education. You want to indoctrinate kids with what the government deems an education and expect the parents to accept your "trust us" attitude. Fuck you! AS long as our taxes pay for that education and you have our children sitting in your classroom by compulsion, you damn well need to show some respect and accountability. Moron!

Watch your tone: You don't want to "bully" poor innocent Conhog.:tongue:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The meeting is not to discuss my "child's school progress."

Try paying attention.

But it is about "the means by which you would like to assess said progress".

Learn to read for content.

Wrong again.

You have a flair for putting the "Ass" in assume: The meeting is to address my complaint about a teacher's inability, incompetence, or whatever burr is up her butt, that prevents her from producing a graded paper once a week.

You assume a graded paper/week does equal the total "said progress." I have never implied this. There could be many components to progress. I have only asked to see one graded paper per week as a minimum example.

blah blah blah, you are PLAINLY only doing this to be a nuisance.

Wrong again.

You have a flair for putting the "Ass" in assume: The meeting is to address my complaint about a teacher's inability, incompetence, or whatever burr is up her butt, that prevents her from producing a graded paper once a week.

You assume a graded paper/week does equal the total "said progress." I have never implied this. There could be many components to progress. I have only asked to see one graded paper per week as a minimum example.

Plainly, my "nuisance" hasn't been enough to alter one teacher's habit's.

But, if she wants to hang herself over one graded paper/week, I'll be happy to watch.

There's lots of people that need work these days.

Wrong again.

He has even given up the pretense that this has anything to do with his child. Now, instead of wanting to monitor his childs performance, he is claiming that he is trying to get the school to implement some minimum standard just for the heck of it. :cuckoo:

made up of the AP, Director of HR, and two teachers (English and Science), went OK yesterday, I think.

I explained my complaint, in detail, and stated that I was surprised that what I considered a fairly simple request had required so much administrative attention, and somewhat under his breath, the HR Director agreed.

The next step is to receive the recommendation of the committee. If I don't like it, then I go to the Superintendent, then the School Board.

Should be interesting.

This thread has been going on for so long that it should be renamed to living in the Principal's office. :lol:

Besides receiving a graded paper each week, what would you consider a good endpoint?

A teacher being fired? The principle being fired? You child being expelled? You being told that under no circumstances would you be allowed on school property or you would be arrested?

Besides receiving a graded paper each week, what would you consider a good endpoint?

A teacher being fired? The principle being fired? You child being expelled? You being told that under no circumstances would you be allowed on school property or you would be arrested?

I told the committee that I had no idea about the teacher's qualifications to do herjob within the many, many dimensions that I had not, and could not observe, but that I assumed that they were all excellent.

I believe the Principal has been a typical Bureaucrat: #1. CYA.

I think he ADVISED the teachers, and this one didn't understand, or receive, or comly with the message, and now he's letting her swing.

Since I've only entered the school because I've been invited, I wouldn't really be effected by a ban from the premises.

They cannot expel ANY student without overwhelming cause. The older slave hasn't broken any rule.

I told the committee that I had no idea about the teacher's qualifications to do herjob within the many, many dimensions that I had not, and could not observe, but that I assumed that they were all excellent.

I think he ADVISED the teachers, and this one didn't understand, or receive, or comly with the message, and now he's letting her swing.

Since I've only entered the school because I've been invited, I wouldn't really be effected by a ban from the premises.

They cannot expel ANY student without overwhelming cause. The older slave hasn't broken any rule.

Has the older slave said "DAAaaAAd! Like...knock it off!"

Oddly, no.

Apparently he's as sequestured about the issue at school as he is at home.

But my guess he's just oblivious.

Last edited:
made up of the AP, Director of HR, and two teachers (English and Science), went OK yesterday, I think.

I explained my complaint, in detail, and stated that I was surprised that what I considered a fairly simple request had required so much administrative attention, and somewhat under his breath, the HR Director agreed.

The next step is to receive the recommendation of the committee. If I don't like it, then I go to the Superintendent, then the School Board.

Should be interesting.

At this meeting, if they had served octopus sashimi, would it have knocked you off your game?

octopus-sashimi.jpg

How about if one of the female teachers was trying to eat a slice of the sashimi with chopsticks, and the piece slipped and accidentally fell down into her cleavage? And since it was cold and slippery, she giggled and writhed about as the meat slid down her belly to her panties?

Incorrect, a child can be expelled from a public school if there is cause to believe that a parent presents a danger if the child continues to attend that school. I've voted to make it happen. I would in your case.

Oddly, no.

Apparently he's as sequestured about the issue at school as he is at home.

But my guess he's just oblivious.

So we were correct when we all pointed out that your child is apathetic and your answer is to harass teachers rather than actually be a parent and motivate your lazy son.....

Incorrect, a child can be expelled from a public school if there is cause to believe that a parent presents a danger if the child continues to attend that school. I've voted to make it happen. I would in your case.

If I ran a school board, I would expel one student at random (picked out of a hat) each year...just to keep the little motherfuckers on their toes!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Then again, you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot? My son graduated HS last year with a 4.0 you can't even get yours to bring home graded papers ( I suspect b/c they are all Fs and he doesn't want to show you, so he throws them away) I wouldn't go tossing out the term idiot

And your childish attack aside, what you wrote is wrong. A child CAN be expelled from a public school because of the actions of their parent(s)

If I ran a school board, I would expel one student at random (picked out of a hat) each year...just to keep the little motherfuckers on their toes!

I'm convinced that Asian Parents pick one kid at random and behead them as an example to the other kids of not getting straight A's, playing violin in the Philharmonic Orchestra by age 11, and winning every state spelling bee.

A school has an obligation to protect its employees, wouldn't you agree?

I'm an idiot? My son graduated HS last year with a 4.0 you can't even get yours to bring home graded papers ( I suspect b/c they are all Fs and he doesn't want to show you, so he throws them away) I wouldn't go tossing out the term idiot

And your childish attack aside, what you wrote is wrong. A child CAN be expelled from a public school because of the actions of their parent(s)

Yes, you are an idiot.

I've followed the district's complaint policy to the letter, and that's the content of this thread.

I'm convinced that Asian Parents pick one kid at random and behead them as an example to the other kids of not getting straight A's, playing violin in the Philharmonic Orchestra by age 11, and winning every state spelling bee.

That's an excellent idea!

But there would be intense outrage if muslim parents were doing this.

Forum List

Back