I have been Called to the Principal's Office

In this 4 Month Saga of trying to get one graded paper/subject/week has been a meeting on 12/13 where a panal of teachers from the school, the AP, and an HR representative from the district have invited me to FURTHER express my concerns.

This may require not working for the Entire Day so that I may reitrerate, for perhaps the 12th-15th time, why teaching includes:

1. confirming whether or not anything has been learned,
2. confirming learning on a weekly basis is quite reasonable if; A. The class meets; B. The teacher is Present; C. The students are Present.

The teacher, the student, and the parents benefit from frequent detailed feedback regarding What is being taught and How learning is being evaluated.

It is SHOCKING to me that I'm being invited to repeat these fundamental concepts as "MY concerns." It would seem they would be the primary concerns of the school!!!

Rather than going to another fucking meeting, I may just call the AP, let him know that while he may enjoy this circle jerk, I have better things to do, and give him a short lecture on how to do his goddamn job assuming he can grow the balls to do it!

As a parent, you are not going to go to a meeting to discuss your child's school progress and the means by which you would like to assess said progress...because you have better things to do???

RICH!
yuk yuk!

Samson, as a school board member at this point I would have told you to fuck off, The ESTABLISHED precedent for updating parents is quarterly, not weekly. It is YOUR job to make sure your child is bringing home graded papers and tests.

My next step would be to obtain a TRO and see that it was enforced. And don't think a school can't obtain one against a nuisance parent, which you clearly are.

If that failed I would have no problem slapping the fuck out of your bitch ass. Seriously, why do you think you have the right to bully a school?

PS The bit about you might not even go to the meeting they scheduled made me laugh out loud. Here is EXACTLY how that would play out at my school

Well Superintendent __________________ It seems that Mr Samson has not bothered to show up to a meeting that concerns his child, so here is how we shall proceed. Block his emails from hitting our servers, and instruct our receptionists to hang up if he calls , but record the time, and you Mr School Attorney obtain that TRO.

What a liar you are when you claim that you only have your child's best interests at heart.

BTW - I truly may have missed your answer, but did you ever answer as to whether you ever volunteer to help at your school?

Holy shit I feel an urge to pos rep cornjob...Jebus save me!

healed.jpg

In this 4 Month Saga of trying to get one graded paper/subject/week has been a meeting on 12/13 where a panal of teachers from the school, the AP, and an HR representative from the district have invited me to FURTHER express my concerns.

This may require not working for the Entire Day so that I may reitrerate, for perhaps the 12th-15th time, why teaching includes:

2. confirming learning on a weekly basis is quite reasonable if; A. The class meets; B. The teacher is Present; C. The students are Present.

The teacher, the student, and the parents benefit from frequent detailed feedback regarding What is being taught and How learning is being evaluated.

It is SHOCKING to me that I'm being invited to repeat these fundamental concepts as "MY concerns." It would seem they would be the primary concerns of the school!!!

Rather than going to another fucking meeting, I may just call the AP, let him know that while he may enjoy this circle jerk, I have better things to do, and give him a short lecture on how to do his goddamn job assuming he can grow the balls to do it!

As a parent, you are not going to go to a meeting to discuss your child's school progress and the means by which you would like to assess said progress...because you have better things to do???

RICH!

The meeting is not to discuss my "child's school progress."

Try paying attention.

RICH!

Try paying attention.

I can see why your child is failing, your poor example. You only read half the sentence it seems.

And please answer my question. Have you ever volunteered to help out at the school or attended a school board meeting when you didn't have something to bitch about?

Now isn't the time to throw in the towel.

Well, I haven't decided yet whether to hang out all day waiting until the afternoon meeting. If I must work, then I won't bother, but will have a simple, short phone conversation with the admin. If I can make it, I'll have a very short, simple presentation to the committee. The district's protocol says that if I'm not satisfied with the outcome of whatever the committe decides (all I've asked is what I've asked for since August), then I can present to the Board: It's really this presentation for which I'm keeping my powder dry.

RICH!

Try paying attention.

I can see why your child is failing, your poor example. You only read half the sentence it seems.

And please answer my question. Have you ever volunteered to help out at the school or attended a school board meeting when you didn't have something to bitch about?

Moron, pay attention: It's not the topic of this thread.

Perhaps you should start a thread about "Volunteering at School."

Samson, as a school board member at this point I would have told you to fuck off, The ESTABLISHED precedent for updating parents is quarterly, not weekly. It is YOUR job to make sure your child is bringing home graded papers and tests.

My next step would be to obtain a TRO and see that it was enforced. And don't think a school can't obtain one against a nuisance parent, which you clearly are.

If that failed I would have no problem slapping the fuck out of your bitch ass. Seriously, why do you think you have the right to bully a school?

PS The bit about you might not even go to the meeting they scheduled made me laugh out loud. Here is EXACTLY how that would play out at my school

Well Superintendent __________________ It seems that Mr Samson has not bothered to show up to a meeting that concerns his child, so here is how we shall proceed. Block his emails from hitting our servers, and instruct our receptionists to hang up if he calls , but record the time, and you Mr School Attorney obtain that TRO.

What a liar you are when you claim that you only have your child's best interests at heart.

BTW - I truly may have missed your answer, but did you ever answer as to whether you ever volunteer to help at your school?

Since you are a school board member, I'm surprised you haven't learned how a school board member says "Fuck you" to a students arrogant parent. It goes "I'll schedule a meeting for all us to discuss the issue thouroughly":lol:

And that's exactly what the school is doing. They're making Samson run laps.

Try paying attention.

Moron, pay attention: It's not the topic of this thread.

Perhaps you should start a thread about "Volunteering at School."

I think we all know what that means :lol:

Since you are a school board member, I'm surprised you haven't learned how a school board member says "Fuck you" to a students arrogant parent. It goes "I'll schedule a meeting for all us to discuss the issue thouroughly":lol:

Actually it goes, "I'll consult with the district attorney about just what we actually do and don't have to do and do exactly that and no more."

Pea brain Samson will never win.

Actually it goes, "I'll consult with the district attorney about just what we actually do and don't have to do and do exactly that and no more."

Pea brain Samson will never win.

That works for me!

What I DON'T understand is how Samson, who claims to have worked in the education field in some capacity, doesn't understand how he's being given the runaround.

Last edited:

RICH!

Try paying attention.

Have you always been a fucking moron by nature or do you have to work at it? Go back thru this thread and find a single example of where Samson ever said his child was failing. All he has asked for is some accountability on the teacher and school's part to provide information on what material is being taught in the classroom and examples of the graded assignments. I doubt that you are actually a school board member and I doubt that you are in a totally digital system in your district. An extensive internet search couldn't come up with any such school systems in Arkansas. If you are a school board member, then you are part of the problem we are experiencing today with government education. You want to indoctrinate kids with what the government deems an education and expect the parents to accept your "trust us" attitude. Fuck you! AS long as our taxes pay for that education and you have our children sitting in your classroom by compulsion, you damn well need to show some respect and accountability. Moron!

Try paying attention.

Have you always been a fucking moron by nature or do you have to work at it? Go back thru this thread and find a single example of where Samson ever said his child was failing. All he has asked for is some accountability on the teacher and school's part to provide information on what material is being taught in the classroom and examples of the graded assignments. I doubt that you are actually a school board member and I doubt that you are in a totally digital system in your district. An extensive internet search couldn't come up with any such school systems in Arkansas. If you are a school board member, then you are part of the problem we are experiencing today with government education. You want to indoctrinate kids with what the government deems an education and expect the parents to accept your "trust us" attitude. Fuck you! AS long as our taxes pay for that education and you have our children sitting in your classroom by compulsion, you damn well need to show some respect and accountability. Moron!
Your internet skills suck. Took me all of five seconds.

https://texarkana.grade.pinnaclesui...gon.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Pinnacle/PIV/Default.aspx

RICH!

Try paying attention.

But it is about "the means by which you would like to assess said progress".

Learn to read for content.

https://texarkana.grade.pinnaclesui...gon.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Pinnacle/PIV/Default.aspx

Your comprehension skills suck. We've discussed the systems such as what you just provided. My son's school system has the same kind of service and I view it several times a week.

https://campus.mooreschools.com/campus/portal/moore.jsp

Conhog claims that the school system he sits on the board for is totally digital. All assignments and testing and reporting is done digitally. They are paper free. There are no assignements on paper to show a parent. Since you believe yourself to have superior internet skills, go find us this supposed school system in Arkansas and tell us who it is.

Your comprehension skills suck. We've discussed the systems such as what you just provided. My son's school system has the same kind of service and I view it several times a week.

https://campus.mooreschools.com/campus/portal/moore.jsp

Conhog claims that the school system he sits on the board for is totally digital. All assignments and testing and reporting is done digitally. They are paper free. There are no assignements on paper to show a parent. Since you believe yourself to have superior internet skills, go find us this supposed school system in Arkansas and tell us who it is.

I'll give you a hint there genius, we are not unique.

Digital books replacing print in schools | PRI.ORG

There are many other links about schools going this route, not my fault you don't know what you're talking about.

Not that this has a damned thing to do with this thread.

PS - you absolutely have the right to have a say in your child's education. You do NOT have a right to harass and bully school employees, or to make a nuisance of yourself.

On, one other thing, I NEVER said we didn't have graded assignments to show parents. In fact I said the opposite , a parent can use their login and password to access any of their child's graded assignments that are on the school's servers. They are more than welcome to print them off if they wish. The school does not do so, nor do we offer printed report cards. Do you have ANY idea how much money a school saves per year by doing so? I know exactly to the dime how much our school saves.

Also, yes our local paper covered the story of us going digital, and yes it is online; but I have no desire for my identity or location to be known online, so I won't be providing a link. I'm fine with you calling BS on what is obviously the future of education.

Last edited:

RICH!

Try paying attention.

But it is about "the means by which you would like to assess said progress".

Learn to read for content.

Wrong again.

You have a flair for putting the "Ass" in assume: The meeting is to address my complaint about a teacher's inability, incompetence, or whatever burr is up her butt, that prevents her from producing a graded paper once a week.

You assume a graded paper/week does equal the total "said progress." I have never implied this. There could be many components to progress. I have only asked to see one graded paper per week as a minimum example.

Forum List

Back