I have been Called to the Principal's Office

Incorrect, a child can be expelled from a public school if there is cause to believe that a parent presents a danger if the child continues to attend that school. I've voted to make it happen. I would in your case.

If I ran a school board, I would expel one student at random (picked out of a hat) each year...just to keep the little motherfuckers on their toes!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

A school has an obligation to protect its employees, wouldn't you agree?

Yes.

With guns.

Then again, you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot? My son graduated HS last year with a 4.0 you can't even get yours to bring home graded papers ( I suspect b/c they are all Fs and he doesn't want to show you, so he throws them away) I wouldn't go tossing out the term idiot

And your childish attack aside, what you wrote is wrong. A child CAN be expelled from a public school because of the actions of their parent(s)

Yes, you are an idiot.

I've followed the district's complaint policy to the letter, and that's the content of this thread.

No the content of this thread is that you're a whiny bitch who won't tell his kid to get off his ass and pick his grades up, instead preferring to whine about teachers not sending papers home once a week.

If I were your child's teacher I'd take one of his F papers and staple it to his fucking shirt and DEMAND that it be returned to me signed so I was sure you had seen it.

No the content of this thread is that you're a whiny bitch who won't tell his kid to get off his ass and pick his grades up, instead preferring to whine about teachers not sending papers home once a week.

If I were your child's teacher I'd take one of his F papers and staple it to his fucking shirt and DEMAND that it be returned to me signed so I was sure you had seen it.

So you would manhandle a child, traumatizing him in the process, just in order to try and prove a point to the parent because you have a grudge against said parent. And YOU are on a school board?

Jeez

So you would manhandle a child, traumatizing him in the process, just in order to try and prove a point to the parent because you have a grudge against said parent. And YOU are on a school board?

Jeez

Jesus Christ, at least pretend you have a sense of humor. Of course I wouldn't REALLY do that. Oh wait, you actually knew that, but you're dog shit so..............

Jesus Christ, at least pretend you have a sense of humor. Of course I wouldn't REALLY do that. Oh wait, you actually knew that, but you're dog shit so..............

Didn't sound like you were joking, just sayin.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Didn't sound like you were joking, just sayin.

Give me a break, I have no doubt that it never entered your mind that I would actually do that. However, I apologize to the hypothetical child I traumatized.

Well, that would be great.

Apparently that level of concern isn't acheivable among all his teachers: thus the complaint.

Apparently that level of concern isn't acheivable among all his teachers: thus the complaint.

You've admitted your child isn't concerned, so why should a teacher be? Limited resources need to be spent on children who give a shit.

I'm an idiot? My son graduated HS last year with a 4.0 you can't even get yours to bring home graded papers ( I suspect b/c they are all Fs and he doesn't want to show you, so he throws them away) I wouldn't go tossing out the term idiot

And your childish attack aside, what you wrote is wrong. A child CAN be expelled from a public school because of the actions of their parent(s)

Yes, you are an idiot.

I've followed the district's complaint policy to the letter, and that's the content of this thread.

Yes, but then you are an ignorant fuck.

You've admitted your child isn't concerned, so why should a teacher be? Limited resources need to be spent on children who give a shit.

Um no.

Teachers in public schools are hired to teach ALL the kids, not only the ones that are "concerned."

Jaysus Christ you really are fucking clueless.

Incorrect, a child can be expelled from a public school if there is cause to believe that a parent presents a danger if the child continues to attend that school. I've voted to make it happen. I would in your case.

Then again, you're an idiot.

Whether or not one agrees with Samson's premise, he's followed the rules of making a complaint at the school. That's certainly not childish or harassing in any way. You on the other hand, admit to persecuting children for parents behavior-that is childish. Using your child's supposed achievements as evidence of your own is just faulty logic.

Jeez

AND that would be after he was expelled because of the perception of the parents behavior.

Using your child's supposed achievements as evidence of your own is just faulty logic.

While also attacking the children of others based on assumptions with no real evidence on the internet. Classy, eh?

I just graduated my 2nd from college last Friday. My 3rd just got accepted to The University of Georgia where my youngest son graduated last May at age 20.
All 3 did very well academically, in other activities and one in sports also.
In local public schools. All 3 scored very high on all standardized tests. One extremely high and was a National Merit Scholar.
Yes, we saw a few lazy teachers but confrontation never works. Making the best out of all situations is the route to take.
Parents that expect a perfect situation for Junior and Missy do not live in the real world. In most areas, let the kids figure it out. Towering over them like a hawk about everything will only inhibit their independence and ability to be a self starter later in life. We see this all the time and how the kids fall apart when they leave for college and parents have NO say, PERIOD.
Stay the hell out of the way is the best route most of the time. If you do not like the rules that is your right so move.
If it is as bad as some say then why the hell stay in that school? Move, change schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back