I have a theory about the Florida shooter....Me thinks he was gay!!

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

Hello,

That the problem with a religion that suppresses normal sexual relations...

garion13a5
Faggotry is not normal by definition , idiot.

Birds do it. Bees do it. Even educated fleas do it..........

Hammurabi permitted marriage between them.
It exists throughout nature. Even among the dinosaurs.

Other cultures don't find it abnormal.

You are not the authority for the world, past or present.

Maybe you are the one that is not normal in the opinion of others?
Comparing human sexuality to lower beasts is quite hilarious. Am I supposed to eat my babies too since some animals do that?

Lower beasts? Elephants have a better memory. Dolphins are almost as intelligent as we are.
Animals sense an earthquake before we can with out technology.

Not that long ago we were running with those lower beasts, as you call them. We have always been learning from nature what is good and bad for us. Some species have lived long before we were just tiny rodents. We began as the lowest, almost, of natures creatures.

Did your creator err by creating homosexuality in nature?

Why should we believe we are so much better than the wondrous animals, birds, fish, etc. that have evolved in such variety?

In our short history we have nearly destroyed the earth that has been here for billions of years. Not something to be proud of. Maybe we should go back to learning from the animals.
You see....this right here is why I can't take you seriously. Let me know when you figure out Disney cartoons with talking and dancing animals aren't real.

he expressed support for many different and conflicting groups

pesky facts.
Name one that isn't a muslim terrorist group.

And several of them hated each other. He wanted go out as a good Muslim, not a Gay Man. He indiscriminately began expressing his support for different Muslim terrorist groups, even though they hate each other.

Umm yeah if he killed 49 people because he wanted to go out as a "good muslim" that makes him a muslim terrorist, no different than any other muslim terrorist from any muslim terrorist group.
it tells you that adherence to any specific ideology did not motivate his actions

Ridiculous bull shit.
yes, it's ridiculous bullshit to believe that a guy that expressed support for varied and opposing groups would somehow be solely motivated by any of them

gay app on phone, frequent visitor to gay club, unsuccessful marriage(s)..........

Now why would you ever think he might have been struggling with his sexuality?

Maybe he was there to case the place, and to be able to make a quick exit after the deed was done. If he was with ISIS, I doubt that he would be gay. They would kill him.

gay app on phone, frequent visitor to gay club, unsuccessful marriage(s)..........

Maybe he was there to case the place, and to be able to make a quick exit after the deed was done. If he was with ISIS, I doubt that he would be gay. They would kill him.
Do you doubt someone with gay dating apps on their phones is probably a homo?

Name one that isn't a muslim terrorist group.

And several of them hated each other. He wanted go out as a good Muslim, not a Gay Man. He indiscriminately began expressing his support for different Muslim terrorist groups, even though they hate each other.

Umm yeah if he killed 49 people because he wanted to go out as a "good muslim" that makes him a muslim terrorist, no different than any other muslim terrorist from any muslim terrorist group.
it tells you that adherence to any specific ideology did not motivate his actions

Ridiculous bull shit.
yes, it's ridiculous bullshit to believe that a guy that expressed support for varied and opposing groups would somehow be solely motivated by any of them

They aren't varied. They are all Islamic. That the ideology, that is the point.

Ridiculous bull shit.

That's a very simple minded view

Hello,

That the problem with a religion that suppresses normal sexual relations...

garion13a5

Comparing human sexuality to lower beasts is quite hilarious. Am I supposed to eat my babies too since some animals do that?

Lower beasts? Elephants have a better memory. Dolphins are almost as intelligent as we are.

Not that long ago we were running with those lower beasts, as you call them. We have always been learning from nature what is good and bad for us. Some species have lived long before we were just tiny rodents. We began as the lowest, almost, of natures creatures.

Why should we believe we are so much better than the wondrous animals, birds, fish, etc. that have evolved in such variety?

In our short history we have nearly destroyed the earth that has been here for billions of years. Not something to be proud of. Maybe we should go back to learning from the animals.
You see....this right here is why I can't take you seriously. Let me know when you figure out Disney cartoons with talking and dancing animals aren't real.

ROFLOL.....!!!!!!!!!

Even if I explained you probably would not understand the joke

Thank you for the humor.

ROFLOL

ROFLOL.....!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the humor.

ROFLOL
No...I have demolished this argument 100's of times already. I'm not interested in going over it again.

He visited the gay bar on a regular basis for three years. He wasn't just casing out his victims.

ISIS only took credit after hearing it...Lets wait and see how much connection he actually had via his computer with real terrorist. I'm betting not much and I'm also betting if any, it was days or perhaps hours prior to this bitch move he made. And when was the last time ISIS supporters ever advertised their mass moves to the public? Who the hell calls 911 but an American looking for attention or deflection?

Of course he visited that club several times. He had to have known the time an attack was best likely to be successful.
i thought the same thing, he was casing the joint, HOWEVER, now we know he was going there for a FEW YEARS not just a few previous weeks to case it.

Going there for 3 yrs is pretty long.
Not only going there, but people found he creepy, unapproachable and down right fucked in the head....he did not get dates.

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

Many Muslim men are homosexuals. In the Middle East it is standard practice to molest boys. It's not considered homosexual if they are the "givers" and there are no witnesses.

We're talking about the religion created by the Pedophile Prophet.
A long time ago, 60Minutes did a story on this very topic...only it was in Saudi Arabia and the boys were all housed as camel riders for entertaining the rich and at night these poor kids were being molested by the very people hired to care for them. It broke my heart seeing this....this whole religion these monsters obsess over is just sickening to the core. Opressing women, she gets raped, she's the one guilty, Marrying girls as young as 9. And these morons think God approves of this shit? All of them that kill and die in his name, has a hell waiting for them

[PDF]
Child Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Trafficking in …
www.unicef.org/bangladesh/Child_Abuse_Exploitation_and_Trafficking.pdf

Child sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking remain ... East to become camel racing jockeys. Children ... abuse Child sexual abuse permeates ...

83,000 Children used as Camel Jockey in Saudi Arabia
defence.pk › … › World Affairs ForumWorld Affairs
  • 15 POSTS
  • FIRST POST: JUN 16, 2012
What is disgusting is seeing leaders bow to the sand nigga's.....Their God is not my God and I know my God would not be please with rich brown mf's exploiting kids in this manner.

Omar being repulsed by men kissing came from his father. Who knows where the gay dating sites story came from.

When faced with something personally reprehensible, the average person has to categorize it in a way that is understandable to them. It wasn't Islam, he was gay. That explains it in away that makes islam less threatening. Muslims don't hate gays and want them to die. It was just this one gay guy.

Islam throws gays off rooftops. They are stoned, burned alive. It was islam not closet gayness.
It came from FBI reports from his cell phone and....actual users of this site talking about their encounters with this guy. I don't think his religion had anything to do with this, their beliefs, yes, but not terrorism.
Actually, I do believe his religion played a part. He could not resolve the extreme conflict between his religion and being gay. He exploded.
Hardly, he was drawn to the violent aspect of the religion because that is who he was. If what you say it true than most people who melt down on this site would blow up half the world.
And you will after this election, we're all just waiting.

Omar being repulsed by men kissing came from his father. Who knows where the gay dating sites story came from.

When faced with something personally reprehensible, the average person has to categorize it in a way that is understandable to them. It wasn't Islam, he was gay. That explains it in away that makes islam less threatening. Muslims don't hate gays and want them to die. It was just this one gay guy.

Islam throws gays off rooftops. They are stoned, burned alive. It was islam not closet gayness.
It came from FBI reports from his cell phone and....actual users of this site talking about their encounters with this guy. I don't think his religion had anything to do with this, their beliefs, yes, but not terrorism.
Actually, I do believe his religion played a part. He could not resolve the extreme conflict between his religion and being gay. He exploded.
Hardly, he was drawn to the violent aspect of the religion because that is who he was. If what you say it true than most people who melt down on this site would blow up half the world.
And you will after this election, we're all just waiting.
:lame2:

Ridiculous bull shit.

That's a very simple minded view

It cuts through the bull shit and gets to the truth. Call it whatever will make you feel good about it.

ROFLOL.....!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the humor.

ROFLOL
No...I have demolished this argument 100's of times already. I'm not interested in going over it again.

Sorry but I am laughing at you because you don't understand what you said.

No, could not understand that is the fun.

Forum List

Back